It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Mystery Solved

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Crop circles IMO are made by a secret geostationary satellite beaming microwaves.

The designs are plotted on a computer by bored nerds and implemented by the satellite.

But there is very high strangeness associated with some crop circles that perhaps points to a metaphysical/dimensional creation in some of them.

The man made ones with rope and board are easily spotted.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for helping to prove that at least you're not the one making them! PS - So...how are your elongated nodes and burnt shafts doing?

Out of all of the crazy "I can make crop circles too" claims -- you win the prize!

I'm sure nobody would ever notice hoards of hot air ballons drifting throughout the fields night after night. Plus, don't you think by now one would have had an accident and left behind remnants?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

snip

Ok, Im a fan of yours now..you have made me laugh TWICE today and this one still has me LOL'n! If you dont write for Family Guy, they need to hire you.
Im giggling at this whole thread, actually. OP, you arent really serious, are you? How do they make the wheat in the field almost braid itself? Have you tried laying wheat down? Most of it sticks back up after you do..

Mod Edit - removed quoted material - removed by staff.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i have to say, it is actually, contrary to what everyone else is saying, a good idea. well decent idea. except what the first response said, how its circularly laid down. though that doesnt mean you are neccesarily wrong. though for the time being i would have to wait till i saw huge ballooons.

keep experimenting.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

snip

LOL!

I have to say to the OP, that's a creative theory! I think with the number of crop circles that have been popping up over the last month or so in the same area, I'd have to put my money on a chance that a hot air balloon with a few people crammed in the basket with tools being seen by people in the area.

Mod Edit - removed quoted material - removed by staff

[edit on 29-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Yes i used a pen, tipex top and a usb pin to make those imprints.....

A 600ft print can easily be made from up above using the same method.... you get four or five people in a balloon and each one makes their print... the rod or stick wouldn't be heavy at all

what your saying is a 600ft crop circle can be made easily using a pen? your not making any sense and this prooves nothing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This photo is hilarious..... you wouldn't need the whole tipex, you would only need the top of it to make the print....

Sorry, was using the whole Tipp-ex bottle over the top?

Should have just used the cap?

Now I'm peeing myself!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by dsm1664]

OMG... I'm crying with laughter......

STOP!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well time to close the books on this! Case closed!

I'm sure this is EXACLTLY how they make crop circles!!!!

And that photoshop of the hot air balloon is HILARIOUS! lol

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Yes i used a pen, tipex top and a usb pin to make those imprints.....

A 600ft print can easily be made from up above using the same method.... you get four or five people in a balloon and each one makes their print... the rod or stick wouldn't be heavy at all

what your saying is a 600ft crop circle can be made easily using a pen? your not making any sense and this prooves nothing.

Not using a whole pen.... just the tip of it obviously made larger to make the print..... maybe similar to a carpet with prints on it.... rolled up and then taken on board the air balloon or tied underneath it....

link   
The only things this theory is missing is the Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner. Please put down the beer before posting. I cannot believe you defend your theory after everyone has posted the obvious things wrong with it. It is more logical to believe aliens did it than to believe in a theory with this many obvious flaws.

The next time your leg is injured perhaps you should put some herbicide and fertilizer on it.

I hope you were trying to be funny.

No star for you!!

link   
thats funny cause a while ago i coulda sworn seth was frequently looking at this site, or sites like these, based on show content. it would make sense, kind of

edit: haha, but idk about the crop circle thing, need air jets still twirling the field.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
i have to say, it is actually, contrary to what everyone else is saying, a good idea. well decent idea. except what the first response said, how its circularly laid down. though that doesnt mean you are neccesarily wrong. though for the time being i would have to wait till i saw huge ballooons.

keep experimenting.

At last.... someone who can visualize what i visualize.....

As the saying goes 'anything is possible'

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Well, this site is a good resource for American Dad.

Oooow...Could I be...?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join