It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Mystery Solved

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ok.... Now i havn't been a Crop solver for Long, in fact only around a week since joining this site but while at home today i discovered how easy it is to make an imprint of a design by using my leg to make the imprint on.... only took 10 mins to complete and i used a couple of different prints to make it.... i also believe the people responsible are using hot Air Balloons to hover over the Field and then using sticks or rods with imprints on then stamping the field like i have done on my leg!

Here are some photos of what i produced earlier....

Mystery Solved

[edit on 29-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So, you took a straw, or pen and pressed it into your leg and that solves a 600 ft jellyfish showing up overnight in a field? Sorry, but no.

"Stamping" from above doesn't quite make sense either. The crops are layed down in a circular pattern, not just smashed as if something came down on top of them.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
lmao no offense but this is hilarious. People hovering hot air baloons over the fields and somehow "stamping" down the crop circle images is just as crazy as believing aliens are creating all the crop circles lol.

And all you did was make some imprints in your leg... what does this have to do with crop circles? lol you don't really explain how you think they are making them...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I cant believe youve sat there , all day drawing imprints on your legs, then photographing them, then uploading them, then posting them to be ridiculed.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
oh good, i was starting to think it was aliens.

This isnt a very empirically sound experiment

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yes i used a pen, tipex top and a usb pin to make those imprints.....

A 600ft print can easily be made from up above using the same method.... you get four or five people in a balloon and each one makes their print... the rod or stick wouldn't be heavy at all

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I cant believe youve sat there , all day drawing imprints on your legs, then photographing them, then uploading them, then posting them to be ridiculed.

I didn't sit here all day.... only took me 10 minutes to do it so you can see how quickly it could be done overnight....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

A 600ft print can easily be made from up above using the same method.... you get four or five people in a balloon and each one makes their print... the rod or stick wouldn't be heavy at all

what would have been better, is for you to maybe film a balloon doing this. Im pretty sure people would see a hot air balloon over a field that was laden with shapes to drop on the crops.

Im of the opinion crop circles are man made, just not using the method youve demonstrated on your legs

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I just built a small bridge using 2 bookends and a 12" ruler. This is proof that the brooklyn bridge can be built over night. I'll post pics.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Uhhhhh

ur little experiment, but the crop circles around the world, are not done with hot air balloons, how can they keep the balloon from drifting onto another field VIA wind?

Very hard to believe this could be done, let alone be done with 5 people stuffed in a basket, in a uncontrolled hot air balloon, and done at night.

I agree with the person who replied above me, as unbelievable as the ufo's/aliens doing it.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

what would have been better, is for you to maybe film a balloon doing this. Im pretty sure people would see a hot air balloon over a field that was laden with shapes to drop on the crops.

Im of the opinion crop circles are man made, just not using the method youve demonstrated on your legs

Why not? What makes you such a non-believer in my method? Plastic is not heavy and can easily be rolled up like a carpet if the image is huge!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ok...you want to stick with this theory...take a macro shot of the hair on your legs laying down nicely like the crop circles

Seriously, of all theories, this one is the first to make me chuckle. Aliens, government lasers, ATS members doing it with the power of group thought (hey, i just made that one up and like it!) are far more likely and make more sense than Hot Air Balloons dangling giant stamping tools over a field.

link   
I agree with woodwardjnr. Someone would see or hear a balloon. They make quite a bit of noise when the flame is started.

link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Uhhhhh

ur little experiment, but the crop circles around the world, are not done with hot air balloons, how can they keep the balloon from drifting onto another field VIA wind?

Very hard to believe this could be done, let alone be done with 5 people stuffed in a basket, in a uncontrolled hot air balloon, and done at night.

I agree with the person who replied above me, as unbelievable as the ufo's/aliens doing it.

Na!! Ha! Ha!

You use pegs to keep the balloon in place.....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

Ok...you want to stick with this theory...take a macro shot of the hair on your legs laying down nicely like the crop circles

Seriously, of all theories, this one is the first to make me chuckle. Aliens, government lasers, ATS members doing it with the power of group thought (hey, i just made that one up and like it!) are far more likely and make more sense than Hot Air Balloons dangling giant stamping tools over a field.

Ha! Ha!

Now that was funny!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Massgirl
I agree with woodwardjnr. Someone would see or hear a balloon. They make quite a bit of noise when the flame is started.

Once the balloon is in place you don't need a flame as it would be held there using pegs!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Its not that im a non believer in you method, I just happen to think its probably done by clever artists who use the traditional walking board method. Like someone said, hot air ballons are not that easy to control at low altitudes. I can see the point you are making, but I think your wrong. Nice try though, thinking outside the box

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

Then it's possible to have another 20 or so people at the ready with shears or some other tool to cut and then take it on a vehicle to be dumped or burnt up someplace....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Massgirl

Once the balloon is in place you don't need a flame as it would be held there using pegs!!

The hot air holding the balloon up, will get cold over time and need to be reheated or the balloon will come down.

As previous poster stated, they make a hell of a racket when that flame kicks in.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join