It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had the Swine flu vaccination yet? Should I give my consent to the vaccination?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I just don't don't know where to post this so if this is in the wrong area please move it to the appropriate.

I am in a quandry, a big quandry, Swine Flu has spread to the schools in my area and now I need to make the decision as to whether or not I consent to giving my family the Tami Flu vaccination.

I have read so much about the subject and have come to the conclusion that Swine Flu was made in order to sell the vaccinations to each country in order to pay for Chenneys agendas.

Who says crime doesn't pay

Tamiflu agenda

The question is what should I do? am I protecting my family by giving them my consent or am I playing into the hands of the TPTB?.

Has anyone on this site had the vaccination yet?

[edit on 29-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
NO ONE HAS

There is no vaccine available yet.
And as to taking it ... that's up to you.
I won't be.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
NO ONE HAS

There is no vaccine available yet.
And as to taking it ... that's up to you.
I won't be.

No vaccine? whats Tamiflu ?

The laboratories made the virus and the vaccine at the same time, therefore, cashing in on the fact they had the cure? My partner works in a hospital and was involved in a meeting last week advising the care plans they want to introduce. Involving TamiFlu?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

NO, NO, NO AND NO.

DO NOT HAVE IT! Your choice.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Tamiflu is an antiviral and doesn't come as a shot/jab but in pills. Like someone else said, there isn't a flu vaccine yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
with such a small mortality rate, if you wouldn't normally get a flu shot, i wouldn't bother with this one. now that's me personally, i wouldn't bother but then i'm not hysterical about it. i just don't think it's the plague of the age.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hi there, as to your question, should you get the vaccine or not, this might help you. www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html hope it will help you make up your mind. All my love.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They dont know which strain to make vaccine for yet, they are waitng too see which strain will start this fall and winter ..

Im not taking any vaccines, I dont want the disease injected into me, the object of the game is Not to get infected with it !

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Howdy, you are mistaken Tamiflu and the other one they are offering (can't remember the name) are not a vaccine against swine flu. The are a broad spectrum anti-viral. There is no harm in having it but it will do little against swine flu. If any thing it may prevent transmission to you, but that is the same effect it has on any strain of flu.

I would recommend not bothering to have it. Swine flu is not the super virus it was thought to be, it is true it spreads easier than a common flu strain but it is only dangerous if you already have under lying health issues such as asthma, etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
[

[edit on 29-6-2009 by total newbie]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Like many already told you in the thread, Is not vaccine for the swine flu and neither will be one in the near future as vaccines needs to be tested first and it takes up to two years to do that.

So any so call mass vaccination that is been talk about all over is nothing but propaganda and a hoax by the Big Pharma to push the tamiflu.

Tamiflu has nothing to do with the swine flu and is well recorded reactions to it, including death in oversea nations while in the US they try to cover the truth.

So learn about what is going on before you allow yourself and your love ones been pushed into taking something that is not going to help you get off or avoid any swine flu contamination and can actually kill you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'd thoroughly research it from a site other than a conspiracy site if you really want to know if you should get it. I myself never get flu shots, but I may well get this one, we'll see what it turns out to be. Someone who assumes the government is secretly trying to kill you, may actually give you advice that WILL kill you, if you don't get the vaccination, and then come down with this flu and die. Do you really want to risk you or your families lives based on the opinions of people on this board? That imo, would be very irresponsible, but it's your call.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, I think the first thing I would do is ask Mr. Google what happened last time a Swine Flu vaccine made the rounds. That information ought to make your decision relatively easy to make.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Is there anyway this could become a mandatory vaccine such as schools require for other diseases like polio, measles, mumps.....

Students Could Get Swine Flu Vaccine

WASHINGTON – Schoolchildren could be first in line for swine flu vaccine this fall – and schools are being put on notice that they might be turned into shot clinics.

And, why is the vaccine being falsely touted as the swine flu vaccine?

Will we find ourselves in a "no shot, no school" policy situation in the fall?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have already had the swine flu. No big deal for me.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well- it seems we're "over a barrel" here. The strain is emerging as resistant to anti-virals, which means multiple mutations. The vaccines that have been made so quickly are for the original H1N1 strain from March/April.
If you choos to take the vaccine, you may need up to three more- for H5N1, other H1N1 strains, and the seasonal cocktail.

It's your choice, by all means. You're read all of the the threads that speak of toxicity, but when faced with life or death- it's hard to predict how one will act.

Personally, I would suggest (if you would like to take the vaccine), waiting until the mutations have been accounted for and included in the inoculation.

The choice is yours- it's your body and your life. Whatever you choose, I wish you wellness

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Heres an interesting telephone recording to listen to... in summary a resident of arkansas wishes to know the law - does he have to, theoretically speaking have an injection.
phone call from 17Jun09 to the legal council at the Arkansas State Health Department

Also have a look at www.prisonplanet.com...

Sorry if these are repeats for the avid ATS readers out there, these are new to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Read Read Read
This is a must read, Do Not, I repeat, Do Not take the vaccine.
-IMHO

Here's a quote from another thread on this forum, you might want to check it out, as it opened my eyes a bit wider. I haven't taken any vaccine for many many many years and will continue to hold to that, especially nowadays & Especially after reading the entire article that's found on naturalnews.com.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

reply to post by Rams59lb

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

www.naturalnews.com

As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wyldwylly

The doctor in charger of the swine flu for the world health organization is a Dr Fukuda. Look it up in Wikipedia. This Dr. Fukuda is the guy that will declare and epidemic and mandate the vaccination. Now remember Madoff, made off with alot of investors money, are you going to give Dr. Fuk-U-DA rule over your health.

There is something in a name. WAKE-UP before you are F....ked by this good man.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wyldwylly

Thank you for the information- but have no fears- no one in my household will take ANY vaccine- let alone one made in 6 months, under an Emergency Use Authorization, filled with life-destroying adjuvansts (due to small viral seed ), and because of the massive mutation rate of this sucker.

I won't tell anyone else how to choose their destiny, but I'd rather be shot in the head than take a vaccine (or 4) filled with that garbage. It will kill you anyway- only more slowly- and thus, make LOADS of cash for the pharmas who treat all of the Lupus, Guillan-Bare-, ALS, Alzheimer's, Stroke, CHF, etc., that will emerge from this campaign. I won't be a part of their pensions. And for those who have life-threatening asthma, etc., i have more sympathy than I can express. I can't imagin the choice ahead.

I pray for all of us- and when the first crisis abates, I'll be interested in the legal ramifications of fascism in the 21st C.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join