It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orgin of AIDs - What You May Not Know!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I know AIDs lately has taken the back seat with Bird Flu and Cancer being all the rage. But I believe if we are to understand other diseases we must have an understanding of others.

These documentaries show a good amount of evidence firstly that HIV does not cause AIDs then secondly what may of caused AIDs in the first place. Enjoy.

AIDS Hoax-10 reasons HIV is not the cause of AIDS

This documentary profiles the highly controversial theory that HIV is a Simian Virus which mutated to infect humans when we unknowingly vaccinated millions of Africans with contaminated polio vaccine. The short version - HIV is a human-created pandemic. Serious charges for sure. If you've never heard this theory, watch this video and you'll wanna know more for sure.

The Orgins Of AIDs

Google Video Link

Really if watch the first films then you can see how it can be argued that HIV does not cause AIDs. I'd argue that HIV, which has existed in the human blood stream for a long time does not cause AIDs and the AIDs virus was caused by the development of the Polio Vaccine. Please review the videos before you make any assumptions.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
.... It was not human created, neccesarily. It was accidental. They were able to grow the vaccine on monkey kidney's to be processed into the vaccine, .... however special sterilization prodedures had to be undertaken as chance of contamination was great, ..... and at the rate they had to produce this vaccine, ..... it is unquestionable that some major corners were cut. ..... destroying one evil, to create another.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

There is a thread about this here. Interesting topic and not surprising that big pharma could be scamming the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
.... It was not human created, neccesarily. It was accidental. They were able to grow the vaccine on monkey kidney's to be processed into the vaccine, .... however special sterilization prodedures had to be undertaken as chance of contamination was great, ..... and at the rate they had to produce this vaccine, ..... it is unquestionable that some major corners were cut. ..... destroying one evil, to create another.

You would hope that they were properly sterilized. I have a few questions after reviewing the film. How is that you are able to grow a culture in a kidney after sterilizing a living organ? Also how are able to obtain this information when you can not find hardly any records, one has to assume it was destroyed. Also how do you answer the correlation to the first polio vaccines given in that area to out break of aids?

I'm not necessarily directing these questions towards you but I rather I had a couple of questions after reviewing the film.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

That is a thread related to HIV, if you review the film. It argues that HIV does not cause AIDs. I combined the two films in hope that we can grasp a larger picture.

new topics

top topics

join