It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals Movie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
It sounded good with the title until i read religious!

One to avoid.

Well if you remember that our entire history and present day has been influenced by religion and our lives is influenced by religion and the past history, that leaders who control our lives have their relgions and motives, motives which could have been planned centuries ago.

Then I would say it's a very important topic to look up, not one to avoid simply because you don't like religion or just muslims.

You will be missing out on one of the main things that effect each one of our lives if you ignore such topics because of a mention of religion.

Always keep an open mind.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
Historically inaccurate..very weak attempt to confuse people once more... ALL religious movements are manipulated...

I would say that these guys are very honest from my view, they are just like most people on ATS, they are truthseekers, they look for patterns, look at history to find out the truth and they share it in a open minded way.

They also share some wise words, about peace and love among everyone etc, Which makes them worthy of respect in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by smartintentions

Muslim Horse hockey...

There is just enough anti-western, anti christian tripe to keep the haters going strong.

Obvious ignorant comment here.

They continuously tell the viewers they have nothing against christians, jews etc and they continuously spread the word that we should all find a common ground with each other, no matter what race religion etc, we should all learn to have peace with one another.

Don't believe me? here's a good example.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by bignick

This series is a big load of steamy #.

This is what happens when deluded Muslims get their hands on a new PC with windows movie maker.

There are ridiculous claims after ridiculous claims, with no logic or reasoning involved. I mean, his main source is LORD OF THE RINGS.

By yours and other peoples statement so far i for sure believe this.

Its just that you dont have the knowledge to see it. You rather believe the propaganda created by the New World Government? Your education.

I'm a "non-believer"; I don't worship Gods who promise sex, milk and honey in the afterlife.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by cropmuncher
It sounded good with the title until i read religious!

One to avoid.

Well if you remember that our entire history and present day has been influenced by religion and our lives is influenced by religion and the past history, that leaders who control our lives have their relgions and motives, motives which could have been planned centuries ago.

Then I would say it's a very important topic to look up, not one to avoid simply because you don't like religion or just muslims.

You will be missing out on one of the main things that effect each one of our lives if you ignore such topics because of a mention of religion.

Always keep an open mind.

keep an open mind about religion?

When followers of religious institutions have open minds, let me know!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

That's the most retarded video I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

keep an open mind about religion?

When followers of religious institutions have open minds, let me know!

I meant keep an open mind because our world is run by religions, you don't have to be religious, you just have be "know" about these religious peoples "intentions" because it effects ALL our lives in one way or another. So my point was, why keep your mind closed to a topic because it contains religion if it affects your life and your families life? That would be ignorant right?

You get the point now?

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance! " - Albert Einstein.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

That's the most retarded video I've ever seen.

I gave that response to someone who said they hated christians, well that video obviously proved him wrong.

Why is it retarded to spread the message of peace, understanding and finding a common ground with one another no matter what religion or belief you have?

To me it sounds like a wise message, and your simply too blind to see it I guess, I'm sure you only watched the beginning haha.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am half way through this, and it is very interesting movie...

Why you cant watch it because its got religion in or mumo jumbo as some of you put is beyond me. In my opinion its got some very valid informatrion backed up too with credible evidence, such as whats pushed in the media through elite stars, and how kids are forced to watch the world in a certain way.

Its certainly got legs, and I think one thing that does come from this, is that you can only watch information liek this over the internet, why cant we just switch on the TV set and watch a documntary arguing some of these points and findings. Its because the media are controlled and it doesnt fit in with the agenda for us ot know such information.

The devil as I see it isnt real as in something we can see, just like a god, but it all comes down to greed, sex, wealth, power and freedom. They get themselves into these secret societies and all sorts go on at the top, that are all in the name of worshipping satan, when basically all it is is again a way of making sure that what goes on in camp, stays in camp.

I'ts a very big powerful game, played out on Earth by those who can. Those who cant, suffer the spill over from the game, as in war, economic, power etc. Its a big boys club, showing each other how powerful they are, and what they can do, and doing it in the name of lucifer to keep som emeaning to it, and anyway they have signed up now, and done the silly things that go on behind closed doors, so they must keep on participating or get whole can of whoops arse opened up on them.

I guess, there a lot more to discuss as I havent even mentioned the religious connections, but thats maybe as im not all that clued up on it all, but from what I can gather, we all worship something, and out of that we get what deep down we want the most. As in peace and good feeling in christianity, and power and money from worshipping lucifer.

Maybe deep down we all want a bit of both!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I dont like religion thats true, i think its destructive, but i have no beef with muslims whatsoever.

To be honest i cannot believe so many people read so much into my comment.

I'm not interested in sitting through a film about religious theories - its that simple really and one i will avoid.
Thanks for not jumping to conclusions about me though.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I watched the movies, well not the first like 10 or 20 i jumped in somewhere around the middle.

But as I see it the movie isn;t really about religion, I mean if you look at it this way, these guys were going around the earth in search of answers. And as they passed through the areas where the muslim faith is most reveared they listened and they are expressing to some extend their own personal POINT OF VIEW.

Now that said, FK it. Cause seriously, some of the information there is VALID. the belief in satanism and blah blah right well.................... THINK > EVEN if you dont believe in it... THEY might.

Now if they do believe ( notice the hand signs of the politicians)
or even if they don't beleive, does it matter as long as ONE OR TWO High ups believe in this they can force it down the tube, cause it all rolls downhill. THINK why cant they AUDIT the FED reserve...

I have no answers... I am Canadian..

But I know that i have watched many videos, and read many posts in many forums. Some information they give correlates to other information, but some seems to take you off the path... BUT it is YOUR choice to see something and believe it or not.

DO you believe all the news?
But some of it is true... I think that is the message of the movie,
that we are being fed just enough truth to not be able to tell which is which.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I wish Religion was banned right along with Drug talk. Would make ATS a way better forum.

Opium AND Opium for the masses.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartintentions

I saw this The arrivals series on arrivals.technocrazed.com and this movie is tooo cool.It contains theories about the doomsday and the coming of the AntiChrist.Its also about the NWO that is coming throughout the world the movie makers have researched a lot.Its available to watch free on this site and its complete. Must watch and gimme ur feedback

(visit the link for the full news article)

the second someone starts blabbing about how the second coming will be ONLY ONE PERSON.. is the second i guffaw at their primitive childrens-book interpretation and click the X on the window.

the second coming is a scientifically discovered, tested and produced advanced genetic mothodology in order to advance human evolution.

get caught up that it's someone ELSE coming to save you so that you can omit any personal responsibility in building a better world...
...and you're out of the picture in my book.

so the above text is directed at anyone thinking that..
i'm checking out the site and it seems to touch on what i'm talking about.
so..
cool!

hey OP do everyone a favor and post the link in your first thread have a mod do it.

-

[edit on 8-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Like Anti religious here much... Like look if osmeone want to belive that thereis a god, why put them down for it. I mean really when somoen brings up quantum mechanics, and the FAITH needed to believe in that it amazes me to see such intellects refute any idea with potential.
I AM NOT SAYING THAT WE SHOULD BE OVER BOUND WITH religious talk, i am just saying that if we cloud the issues because of religious fear, then we are throing out any information gather that can be traced to any religion.

I am not pro religion or pro atheist or pro whatever you guys are saying... I just believe in what i believe in you can do the saem but dont Be Hatin haha like to put someone down because of what they belive in is just as bad as suicide bombing. The idea is the same.

Freedom of speech and freedom of thought,
Not Freedom of speech and freedom of thought as long as i think its not stupid. Because all People on this planet are stupid. ALL, or everyone would realised how amazing the world is. And life is to short for hating, your gonna be dead one day... and on your tombstone it will say

"Here lies (your NAME) ....
He was ..... ( you get to fill in the blanks)"

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I watched this movie a few months ago and I must say that I really enjoyed it. Now I certainly didn't agree with all the points that were put forth. For example, I very much disagree with the anti-Israel sentiment that popped up in a few spots. I was also slightly suspicious of the way they kept implying that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam would need to syncretize to stand against the New World Order. But then again, I'm somewhat "strict" in my Christian beliefs so you can take my comments for what they are worth to you I guess.

Other than that, I thought it was a pretty good documentary. I really liked the way they showed how certain concepts which are popular in New Age mysticism such as sacred geometry, energies, chakras, ect, are true from a monotheistic viewpoint rather than a pantheistic one. In doing so, they were able to articulate some things which I have long known to be true but could never find the proper words to express.

All in all, I found "The Arrivals" to be interesting and thought provoking. Some parts of it were more compelling than others, but overall it was certainly worth the time I spent watching it. Definately one of the better "conspiracy theorist" documentaries available at the moment. Much better than those craptastic "Zeitgeist" movies.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Some parts in the series such as the Madonna videos blew my mind. Yet the constant religious nonesense just spoils the whole thing. And then they top it off by saying aliens aren't real and then I got angry. They make some valid points if you're prepared to siv through their nonsense.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If some of you could get past just seeing the religiosity side of it, you might just see that there are some awesome facts in this movie.
Were you satisfied with the answers that we received about 9-11? Are you tired of all the same old worn out arguments? Are UFO's real? Are ET's real? How about reptilians and greys? Is there really a New World Order on the way? Are things as bad as they seem? Will they get worse?

What did Reagan mean about a global alien threat? Do we brush or do we floss?Vaccinate or don't vaccinate. Surrender or fight? What is good for us? What is bad for us? Do we take the red pill or do we take the blue pill? Do we sit on the right hand or the left? Which way is up? Decisions, decisions! Are there any clear answers?

Yes! And someone has already been kind enough to upload the video in it's entirety, right here on ATS. If you thought Zeitgeist was the final word, you have another think coming. Please take the time to view this video in it's entirety and come back and discuss. You might even finally get some answers that satisfy you.
It even explains Kennedy's murder better than any I have heard yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Do any of you know who Tim Osmam is?
If you watched the movie, you would. It is the agent name that the CIA assigned to Osama Bin Laden. Don't believe it? Google it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

What do you REALLY know about Osama Bin Laden? more...If you get all of your news from
the Corporate Mainstream Media, your answer would probably be that
Bin Laden is some nasty terrorist from the middle east who used 19
Islamic extremist hijackers to bring down the twin towers. But if you get
your news from a wider range of sources, your opinion would be
somewhat different. For example, did you know that Bin Laden has
worked with the CIA since the 1970's under the CIA codename
Tim Osman?
This information is common knowledge among the echelons of politics.
Anyone with a minimal education in history knows that Bin Laden was
paid/armed by the US to fight Soviets in Afganistan. Personally, I
believe Bin Laden is still on our payroll; he is the new bogeyman Neo
Conservatives need to fill the void left behind by the end of the Cold War.
Why else have we stop going after him? Government needs to keep
people afraid so it can keep them submissive, an effective political
philosophy.
Did you know that the CIA funded Bin Laden's operations from the very start? Did
you know that the Bin Laden family and the Bush family have been
business partners for over 3 decades? Did you know that on the
morning of 9/11, Bush senior was at a meeting with the Bin Laden
family in Washington?

This is just one of many truth nuggets to be found on the video, "The Arrivals."
www.livevideo.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The problem with this is that they try to get all conspiracy stuff under one devious plan, without actually any proof to their claims. For example those buildings and energies, that was an entire segment without any shred of proof. Of course buildings will have domes and pyramids and octacons etc. etc. because they're symmetrical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join