It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals Movie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
This isnt to rile up the religious folk, but with all the anti-islam talk, you do realize your christianity is based on the same god and characters from the same lineage?

just saying...

You hit the nail on the head. Islam and Christianity are very very similar. Islam believes in ALL the same disciples and prophets, Islam just adds Muhammad as the last one.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
It sounded good with the title until i read religious!

One to avoid.

That's too bad that your bias has created blindness in your life. Had you been able to overcome the bias you might have seen that the same things that most people believe here at ATS is addressed in this series and that there was some information that even people such as myself that have sought the truth about the NWO and governments for many years did not know of.

This was a very good watch no matter what your spiritual convictions are. There are some things that make a lot of sense and help to piece the puzzle together in a way that I personally could not do prior.

I am truly sorry for you that your hatred of God has caused you to become blind. This belief is like assuming that because you hate a particular race of people that they could never make any contributions to society. Not only does this belief hurt the individual, it hurts society in general.

I hope for your own sake that whatever you do believe in within your life, removes the blinders from your eyes so that you can grow and see what's out there. It may just have a profound impact on your life; unfortunately, as it stands right now, you would never know it.

[edit on 6/29/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is now no doubt in my mind that ATS has been infiltrated. I went back to watch this series again and it seems that within a day of being posted on ATS the account has been terminated.

Certain people do not wish for this information to get out. That in itself should tell you that there is some truth to it.

Kind of funny as I just finished watching it 30 minutes ago, I just wanted to review something in one of the episodes, and they are now ALL terminated.

I would not be surprised to see this thread closed very soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Historically inaccurate..very weak attempt to confuse people once more... ALL religious movements are manipulated...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a few months ago i actually sat down and watched this whole 50part series is one go, it took a little over 8 hours haha.

while i don't believe much i read or see, i am very interested by much in this world, you don't have to believe in something to find it interesting, believe me

but anywho, if memory serves me, this series main theme was the Antichrist, and demons, or jinn as they call them in the Islamic religion.

some parts of the series are quite interesting, it shows all the little sexual innuendo's that Disney sneaks into there movies and art, the worship of Egyptian gods in today's culture, the NWO themes and ideals being pushed down our faces, and much much more.

if you have an open mind, and wont be bothered by the same music for 8hours, i suggest watching this movie, it will keep you interested, but it should all be taken with a lot of salt.

i must elaborate, you don't have to agree with something, to enjoy it, i often enjoy contradictory points of view to my own. its nice to see what the people on the other side of the fence think from time to time.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Looks like The NWO went ahead and shut that one up quickly...
Anyone else get a site has been shutdown for billing???

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
DarrylGallasso and others of his ilk are victims.

Victims of the naieve and quite frankly retarded belief that they don't have to have doubt, that they can chalk everything inexplicable up to the mysterious works of a higher power or the occult. I am proud to admit that I have doubt - and it's ok!

God does not exist. Allah does not exist. The Djinni do not exist. Rahma does not exist. Thetans do not exist. The Heavenly Anointed do not technically exist. ETC ETC.

DarrylGallasso and others of his ilk have my sincerest pity. You are slaves, and in many cases, propagators of the most contagious and deadly plague ever to have been visited upon mankind. Religion has not saved you, it has enslaved you.

Now quit your damn preaching on here.

The Para.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Might as well have Kirk Cameron be the main star

but on a serious note: I'll be avoiding this one. Any film created to support religion belongs in the Science Fiction section. Although I enjoy science fiction, I rather not decease my IQ with this.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
DarrylGallasso and others of his ilk are victims.

Victims of the naieve and quite frankly retarded belief that they don't have to have doubt, that they can chalk everything inexplicable up to the mysterious works of a higher power or the occult. I am proud to admit that I have doubt - and it's ok!

God does not exist. Allah does not exist. The Djinni do not exist. Rahma does not exist. Thetans do not exist. The Heavenly Anointed do not technically exist. ETC ETC.

DarrylGallasso and others of his ilk have my sincerest pity. You are slaves, and in many cases, propagators of the most contagious and deadly plague ever to have been visited upon mankind. Religion has not saved you, it has enslaved you.

Now quit your damn preaching on here.

The Para.

While I appreciate your pity, it is not necessary. I am not knocking anyone for either believing in or not believing in God, all I was saying is that when your bias causes you blindness, you lose out on information that you might have had otherwise. To assume that someone is retarded or stupid because they believe in God is akin to underestimating an adversary. Of course we have all seen how effective that was in Vietnam.

You may attempt to make me look stupid all you like, I commend you for your efforts.

Just some personal enlightenment for you my friend, religion does not save anyone. I would suggest that if your intent is to slander people, that you either take the time to understand that which you attempt to slander, or else ask someone who does know.

I am happy to share the world with you and all of the people just like you, as a matter of fact I call some of them my friends; however, that does not mean that I subscribe to their beliefs nor do I expect them to subscribe to mine. It is only a demonstration of two people with different beliefs being able to like the other person for their strengths and not dwelling on their differences.

If you look for fault, you will find fault; conversely, if you look for good you will find good. So long as you dwell on and seek out differences and perceived faults in people it is you whom needs pity and I do in fact have pity for you and your inability to get past your own biases in life. It will only hold you back and unfortunately you may not have the wisdom to realize this.

One last thing, could you please point out to me where I was preaching? This is not something I practice and if I had somehow managed to do that I would be greatly appreciative to you for pointing it out for me so I do not make the same mistake in the future. It is not now, nor has it ever been my goal to try to give you salvation. I had to find my own, and you will surely have to find yours as well, if you so chose to do so. I do not hate you for your beliefs, nor would I ever discredit you based on your beliefs. I have (to coin a phrase) evolved beyond that. I have realized that people such as Einstein, Jefferson, and Newton had something to offer to society, even though they believed in God. I also believe that people such as Hawking, Freud, and Sagan also have had something to offer to society. By eliminating the bias, I have allowed myself to learn from people of all beliefs which has only been of benefit to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegear

This isnt to rile up the religious folk, but with all the anti-islam talk, you do realize your christianity is based on the same god and characters from the same lineage?

just saying...

You hit the nail on the head. Islam and Christianity are very very similar. Islam believes in ALL the same disciples and prophets, Islam just adds Muhammad as the last one.

There is one huge flaw to your argument.

The figures depicted in the Bible are not responsible, nor do they advocate, mass killings.

Mohammed on the other hand personally beheaded over 900 Jews in Mecca's market place and buried their bodies there as a "warning to non-believers".

I don't recall the Bible ever suggesting that non-believers should ever be beheaded, yet in the Quran it calls for beheadings and killings of non-believers over a dozen times.

Not to mention that there are a number of occasions in the Quran and the Hadiths ("Traditions of Mohammed") where it is discussed about him being "posessed". The suggsestion is that the possession is by a satanic influence too!!!

Damn, by saying this I've just gained a fatwa on my arse!!! Oh no.... Muslims of the world will kill me for saying this... well the nutty ones anyway.

What I have learned after reading BOTH books, is that there is a lot of preaching in both of them. There is a lot of storytelling in both of them, but only one says "it's okay to kill", even if they are "innocents".

Now which prophet would you rather have:

One that says "love thy neighbour" and feeds the thousands with bread and fishes.

or

One that personally beheads jews because they refuse to convert to his religion, and confiscates valuables (gold, etc.) from non-believers?

I think my choice is obvious.

The problem is that in the Muslim world there can be no questioning of the religion, because to do so is blasphemy... yet in the Christian world it is considered (largley at least), healthy to question and learn... Stange but true.

As for the videos - anyone that uses Lord of the Rings to draw conclusions and such forth has not quite learned the principles of being thorough.

Edited to correct a spelling...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by dampnickers]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso

If you look for fault, you will find fault; conversely, if you look for good you will find good. So long as you dwell on and seek out differences and perceived faults in people it is you whom needs pity and I do in fact have pity for you and your inability to get past your own biases in life. It will only hold you back and unfortunately you may not have the wisdom to realize this.

One last thing, could you please point out to me where I was preaching? This is not something I practice and if I had somehow managed to do that I would be greatly appreciative to you pointing it out for me so I do not make the same mistake in the future. It is not now, nor has it ever been my goal to try to give you salvation. I had to find my own, and you will surely have to find yours as well, if you so chose to do so. I do not hate you for your beliefs, nor would I ever discredit you based on your beliefs. I have (to coin a phrase) evolved beyond that. I have realized that people such as Einstein, Jefferson, and Newton had something to offer to society, even though they believed in God. I also believe that people such as Hawking, Freud, and Sagan also have had something to offer to society. By eliminating the bias, I have allowed myself to learn from people of all beliefs which has only been of benefit to me.

Very well articulated, and a fine example of getting the point across that we should all stop looking for faults.

I for one am tired of people being small and shallow, then looking for the tiny insignifcant differences between people and blowing them out of proportion...

A star for you!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I watched some of this a few months back

If you like your bull poop with an islamic flavour then give it a try or if you look around youtube you might find some vids of paint drying which might be a bit more interesting

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

thanks ! That did help abit !!

I could only fint the movie with Charlie Sheen - The Arrival ..

Great movie......Must be some truth to the Sheen movie...

Have yet to watch the one of the OP posted but probably watch some of it later...

My attention span is not much so does this movie move along quick? Boring parts?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers

Originally posted by thegear

just saying...

There is one huge flaw to your argument.

The figures depicted in the Bible are not responsible, nor do they advocate, mass killings.

Mohammed on the other hand personally beheaded over 900 Jews in Mecca's market place and buried their bodies there as a "warning to non-believers".

I don't recall the Bible ever suggesting that non-believers should ever be beheaded, yet in the Quran it calls for beheadings and killings of non-believers over a dozen times.

Not to mention that there are a number of occasions in the Quran and the Hadiths ("Traditions of Mohammed") where it is discussed about him being "posessed". The suggsestion is that the possession is by a satanic influence too!!!

Damn, by saying this I've just gained a fatwa on my arse!!! Oh no.... Muslims of the world will kill me for saying this... well the nutty ones anyway.

What I have learned after reading BOTH books, is that there is a lot of preaching in both of them. There is a lot of storytelling in both of them, but only one says "it's okay to kill", even if they are "innocents".

Now which prophet would you rather have:

One that says "love thy neighbour" and feeds the thousands with bread and fishes.

or

One that personally beheads jews because they refuse to convert to his religion, and confiscates valuables (gold, etc.) from non-believers?

I think my choice is obvious.

The problem is that in the Muslim world there can be no questioning of the religion, because to do so is blasphemy... yet in the Christian world it is considered (largley at least), healthy to question and learn... Stange but true.

As for the videos - anyone that uses Lord of the Rings to draw conclusions and such forth has not quite learned the principles of being thorough.

Edited to correct a spelling...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by dampnickers]

Just a quick search:

May his children be fatherless
and his wife a widow!
May his children wander about and beg,
seeking food far from the ruins they inhabit!
May the creditor seize all that he has;
may strangers plunder the fruits of his toil!
Let there be none to extend kindness to him,
nor any to pity his fatherless children!
-Psalm 109:9-12

And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

Deuteronomy 13:6-16, the Lord instructs Israel to kill anyone who worships a different god or who worships the Lord differently

Luke 19:22-27, Jesus orders killed anyone who refuses to be ruled by him

JESUS, ON NONBELIEVERS - John 15:6 (KJV)
"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned

I am sure I could find more, and you should look into the Old Testement some rough stuff in there. Killing somebody that works on the Sabbth is a tough deal lol

As for one not being able to question things in Islam, that depends on the where you go. I was kicked out of a Lutheran sunday school for asking questions that they could not answer.

Islam and Christianity are almost the exact same thing. Culture
differeces and interpratation lead to most of the BS that goes on.

To me its all a power struggle between the big three, all three are like MLM/pyramid scams.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
It sounded good with the title until i read religious!

One to avoid.

I'll generate my own opinions, thanks. I thought this was a great watch, some of the material not based by facts, but there seems to be a lot of truth and the author's logic is sound overall.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
does anyone know where i can whatch the movies it ????????

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff414

try to download it from a torrent site. I am downloading it right now but it is 4+ gigabytes so it could take weeks downloading at 11kps. If and when it finishes I will upload it if it is possible to upload such a large file.

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone come in and make it so it can't be uploaded there either because every other spot (google, you tube and the op's spot) has already been compromised and the video either deleted or the accounts canceled.

I think with such a concerted effort by someone to make sure this video is not available, it has to contain things that they don't want seen on a broad scale. I am glad I watched it from a little after 5am this morning til 11am I at least got to see it once.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whether it's true or not (and I do not believe most of it), it is a very poorly made documentary. I love how in the middle of it they give the director a stoke job ... "Isn't he so wonderful. What a great movie-maker"... blah-blah. Honestly, terribly done. There were some interesting parts but the dude literally steals scenes from other movies. I'm %100 sure it violates Intellectual Property law. Crap.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
By the way, the reason why this movie has been taken off certain sites, or sections of the movie have, is because of the violation of copyright law. This guy literally stole scenes from other movies, including conspiracy related movies. Very little of it was actually novel. I did like the part where he goes a bit into sacred geometry and the use of pyramids and domes, etc to gather and amplify energy. However, you can read any of 100 books to get a better idea of that.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Don't be surprised that we will keep getting more and more of this kind of people, don't even be surprised that they might succeed in banning religious talk all together from internet forums. Their ilk will be happy only when their "Fuhrer" or "Savior" will rise to power which they will probably follow like little lemmings because it will be so cool or trendy or so anti-religious it will make them cream in their pants. You are just watching that army of followers slowly rising in numbers, so be it. We do know how this will end, don't we? Never be afraid to speak your mind freely.

Thanks for mentioning the torrent option. I will go have a look. I am interested in how Islam views the Antichrist and the end times prophecies as this movie depicts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join