It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I ask, Where is Robbie Williams nowadays?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Ah yes, I see a couple of names in your signature I'm quite happy to hear what they have to say / present, but hey.. no harm in a difference of opinion.

Franspeakfree, I think Robbie maybe feels he's done his bit and got off his chest what he wanted to say on the UFO subject. Sometimes when you're at a forum, this sort of thing happens - suddenly there is nothing more to say. We all go through those stages as forum members, I'm sure Robbie's no different.

Sometimes it takes an interesting new story to spark renewed interest (for me, it's the crop circles), maybe Robbie will post again when he feels like chiming in. Until then, long may he peacefully lurk!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Perhaps, seeing the way some of our members behave, he figures it is best to not post.

Perhaps he is hard at work on a new set of songs.

Perhaps he was abducted by aliens and his account is being accessed via the UWW (universal wide web).

Perhaps he has nothing more to say on the topic.

How come (insert member name here) hasn't posted in a while?

It happens. Members come and go, some come and read and no longer post, others leave and come back under different names months or years later. We're happy to have them when they're here, we're sad to see them go when they leave (most of them).

Thread's closed.

<< 1   >>

join