It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member from New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hello everyone, Ive been reading this site for a very long time and finally decided to introduce myself. I started comming to this site to find out information on the new world order and have gotten many of my questions answered. I also find the info on ufo's and military very interesting aswell. I have come to the conclusion that all of the topics here fit together somehow and every event is a piece of a bigger puzzle. I have been on many internet forums and ATS is the only site that intellegent people can come together and share ideas that most people would laugh at. I myself have been ridiculed by family, friends and co-workers. They mostly agree with me that something is going on but they always say "what can we do". To this I always answer "spread as much information to eachother as we can." And I believe that this site is helping doing just that.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by U Na Mean

Welcome aboard. It sounds like you have come to the right place. Have fun and feel free to ask questions in the freshman forum or via U2U if you need to.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Hi there and welcome to ATS.

As Karlhungis said, any questions feel free to U2U us! Explore the site and have fun. Hope to see you around the boards.

Regards,
Scooby Doo.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You're right.. spread the news best you can..

For some, it's the best and only thing they can do.. and every little bit helps.. Even if it sows the seed into others thoughts, then you've done something...

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
welcome my friend enjoy....
2nd ATS aware: up:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
how goes it
interested in getting/spreading even more information?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Whatch out for these guys Unamean, ..... as a new member you'll most likely be approached to join a gang. And if you dont accept, .. guess what ??? They'll make you do things you've only seen in obscure anime movies ....... so my suggestion to you is .......

.... Join my gang, were known as the Little Enchanters, ask around.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Wow I didnt know they had gangs on the internet!!! lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If you know what is good for you, you will stay as far away from , the little enchanters as possible. Be careful.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

..... Dont mess this up for me Karl !! ..... dont listen to him, ... he's from a rival gang ..... the " Magic Manatee's" .........

... we pull out switchblade-comb's and have choreographed fight sequences. Like in michael jackson's " beat it" .

... anyway, welcome.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
living in NY???

you poor, poor soul.....

ya know, I've found Virginia to be a much saner place!!

well, anywho, welcome to ATS and
well, do me a favor??

get the people up there together, and march your tails to Albany, kick the lazy bums out of office?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
May the higher aspect of you guide you on your path.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm new too, and from NY!

They are gonna kidnap me!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow I guess I make three new, New Yorkers. I'm glad to see some fellow free thinkers from my stomping grounds.

new topics

top topics

join