It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists sail to Gaza with aid, defying Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You dont have a location set

Im not taking sides, but you can't expect no retalliation.

It's like me trying to take down a 10 ft grizzly bear with my bare hands, teh bear will fight back.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I am glad to see someone internationally is making this effort at this specific point in time.

Far too often when the world really starts noticing the plight of Palestinians as being as unjust and unfair and unlawful as it is, some other act on the Middle East Stage then occurs to eclipse that level of awareness and lower it right back down.

If the politics of places like Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan, Lebanon and Syria and how the Zionists and Western press like to portray them can’t stand in the way of a steady drum beat regarding Palestine then maybe, just maybe, one day and hopefully soon Israel will have no choice but to start dealing equitably with Palestine.

At the end of the day until some just and fair solution is found for these terribly oppressed and misrepresented people, the politics of that situation is going to continue to play a driving part in the politics of all the other Middle Eastern and Asian nations that are affected by the ongoing plight of the Palestinians and the ongoing hostilities of the Israelis towards them and anyone who supports them.

What the world really needs here is a Dover style crossing from Dunkirk, where everyone who could put a seaworthy craft in the water did so, and did so bravely and with determination.

If thousands even tens of thousands of private pleasure crafts flooded the Palestinian Coastline bringing aide Israel would be very hard pressed indeed to repel that act.

How ironic that sometimes to turn the tides you have to ride in on them first!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join