It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is the most strange UFO i ever seen

what do you think?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I believe I've seen this before somewhere. This is old footage. I don't know if its been debunked or anything, but maybe they are just filming someones balcony or something with dim lights. A lot of people mention this in the comments on the video and it makes SOME sense to me, although I have no idea.

edit: after reading more about it there is more witnesses than just the people who filmed it, so I don't think its a balcony or anything anymore lol.

Could be real, could be fake who knows.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

It's the UFO sighting which took place for three consecutive nights in Kibbutz Hatzor , Israel on 1996.

In 1996 too an unusual UFO-sighting was filmed (one of about twelve). In August, a UFO was filmed over the course of three nights with professional equipment at Kibbutz Hatzor. The results include a closeup of what appear to be rows of square-shaped vents on this positively weird craft.

www.alienhub.com...
Link here for the video:
realufos.blogspot.com...

In August, the Shuah family filmed a UFO over their kibbutz, Hatzor
for two
nights and mornings running. On the third night, a crowd of over seventy
kibbutzniks witnessed the UFO but the battery of the family camera wore down. A
neighbour with a professional video camera was summoned and it captured one of
the amazing closeups of a UFO's structure ever recorded.

www.realufos.net...

Sadly, this version of the video, doesn't show grounded points of reference: Barry Chamish knows more than anyone else about this video:
but there's a version of the video in which Bruce Maccabee gives some insights, in which it looks that there are grounded point of reference, unless they are reflections.

www.livevideo.com...

It has discussed many times here, but never in some conclusive way due the lack of informations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sharing

Edit to add colon to my smiley.

[edit on 29/6/2009 by internos]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Noth withstanding you state the video & limited accompanying information is inconclusive, do you have any opinions about this case?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Noth withstanding you state the video & limited accompanying information is inconclusive, do you have any opinions about this case?

Hi Sam: of course my humble opinion is based on (as said) inconclusive data, but i still don't know if there's somewhere some better/longer/unedited/uncut versions of the videos in question: before expressing any kind of judgement, i'd need to know more than what i've been able to find about the case, what i'd like to know can be summarized as following:

• Is some better, longer, unedited, uncut version available somewhere?

• Are there even just some frames showing some grounded points of reference?

• Are there any frames in which some UFO's shape-shifting takes place?

• What has been the level of the investigations (i mean, has the police been involved, or some organization studying the unidentified aerial phenomena, were witnesses reports filed, etc)?

Plus more secondary-not so secondary questions like:
Have there been some media coverage of the event at the time? Any witnesses from outside Kibbutz Hatzor?

If, for example, there would be some frames showing points of reference, perhaps it could be assessed that the object was actually flying, which according to what i've seen so far i can't say for sure. But any answer to any question would be greatly appreciated. Of course, its appearance is extremely interesting, and besides i don't recall any other case in which some UFOs have been caught on camera for three night consecutively: but sadly, whenever i've tried to get some more informations about both this case and the mid-air ufo collision in Israel, i had no luck

Anyway, i've just sent the same questions to Bruce Maccabee: i will share his possible reply here.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You'd think that maybe after the second day, maybe some mass media outlet with something other than a palsied hack would be there to record it. Truly, must we drag up crappy hoaxes from 1996 when we have such an awe inspiring variety of CGI hoax's these days? I DEMAND QUALITY IN MY HOAX'S DAMMIT!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
www.youtube.com...

this is the most strange UFO i ever seen

what do you think?

Is that an Alien inside there?

That is nice but what is it?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

OK - Thanks Internos.

I'm sure It will be very interesting if you can obtain more information about this event.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Looks like its filming an illuminated building in the distance.

On the youtube responses is one which says, the footage is actually a cat sat on a tiled floor filmed from above.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I got the response from Bruce Maccabee:

I do not recall seeing any ground reference lights or objects in
either video. I may not have seen the original video but instead a
shortened copy. I don't think I ever saw a daytime video taken
from the same location and pointed in the same direction.
I have not done any further research related to these videos.

Sadly, this puts to rest the speculation that what we see here

are grounded points of reference:
reflections on the monitor are the first possible explanation that comes to mind

new topics

top topics

join