It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alright....hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I posted a thread about my UFO sightings, many of which were interesting. Apparently mods or GOD didn't want that to be posted, as it doesn't seem to exist? Anyway...hi!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
hi, and for the 2nd line,
is this your thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

all the best.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Your thread was removed from the introductions forum, because it wasn't an introduction.

On Introductions

Seeing that you reached the required minimum 20 posts to start your own thread, you are more than welcome to repost your thread in the proper forum.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Yup, I agree. 20 post go by in a flash!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I noticed you hesitated up there, ...... don't allow our refreshingly free spirit and innapropriate lack of clothing to throw you off, ...... come in, grab some coconut oil ..... were all friends here.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Mods of God, what you said. That was funny. Our mods really are good people just doing their job. You will learn to love them. They are normal members like you and me.

If you haven't already read the terms and conditions of being a member here it might be a good idea to read them. It is nothing you can't handle.

As stated earlier clothes are optional here and we have delicious deserts round the corner. I personally made the sweet iced tea as I am an old Georgia Peach from waaaay back and I make good tea.

May I say again it is good to see you and a big welcome and hugs to you.

Oh, I read your first thread about the UFO's. Tell us more.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok i understand that...but it was an extremely long post, in fact it was 8 key strokes from being maxed out. you could have at least done what you did with that other guys 'intro but not' thread and locked it, or something. Now i have to rewrite that whole thing lol. Thanks for the welcomes.

new topics

top topics

join