It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: Climate Change Bill Will Lead to Transfer of Wealth and Power to World Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

He pretty much says what many of us are thinking about this bill. I guess posting things like this gives me a little hope. Too bad he's not going to be allowed to say stuff like this anymore...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It's nice they got someone on debating it, a few key things to pay attention to:
- The host continually interrupts him with comments like "lots of people would debate that"
- It's not proven
- "I know we've had a lot of michael jackson coverage, its nice to get you in to"

Oh really? Alot of MJ coverage? I HAD NO IDEA! I flip to CNN a few times a day, just to make sure they are still covering it, and since noon friday I haven't seen anything BUT MJ coverage.

In a couple weeks I am sure we will have had major changes, and none will of been spoken about by the MSM, theyre all too busy with MJ right now. It's pathetic.

You can even sense the boredom in Larry Kings voice "so what did you think of him as a performer" (same response he hears everytime) .. "HE WAS THE BEST OMGAD I DUNNO THIS STILL HASNT HIT ME, HES AMAZING x10"... "mmhmmm ok, next guest".

Give me a break! Topics that will FOREVER change our way of life are getting a single minute, while MJ gets the other 23 hours and 59 minutes. It's sick.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i just love these eye kandy hosts,,, who love to inject there opinion,,, when there supposedly interviewing an expert

do they do this on their own,,,, or directed from above network directors

either way,,, they should just shut up

i love during the day,,,, the blonde and brunette on msnbc,,,, they get into little scuffles,,,, and there dumb jokes or arrogant comebacks make each other mad and they go to commercial,,,, it cracks me up!!!

good vid,,,, thanks

while many sit on threads entitled"i'm an alien here to save you",,,,,threads like these interest me,,, and certainly more based in reality and what may affect us tomorrow or next week
thanx

new topics

join