It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HowObama will take over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Soo, here we have Iran. Iran is threating to attack israel constantly. We would of course protect Israel.

Down here, we have North Korea. N. Korea is threating a Nuclear attack on US constantly if we start another war. Or they will attack S. Korea for the fun of it. IDK.

Over here, we have USA. USA seems to have this ManBirdPig flu. ANd Obama is tryin to pass this crazy new health care were only "fit live people" get it. Like hitler did. Hitler only got it passed because of the chaos of war.

Ok. Iran attacks Israel. We join in and attack Iran. N. Korea attacks S. Korea. We join in and attack N. Korea. N. Korea send ships and fires mid-ranged missles form sea to land at USA. Obama pass the Anti-Health Care. H1N1 breaks out in a pendimenc from a biobomb sent from korea. Russia and Syria attack Europe. Japan attacks USA. China attacks....No one. Mexico actually helps attack Korea. Canada helps defend Europe. We are proud of Canada. Their first real war.
Canada turns out to have the best technology and best trained soldiers against the russians. Then it starts WW3.
Yep.

-Shadow

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
WOW!!!
You are either really high,
or you are on to something. You just twisted my mind into a pretzel on that one.
Let's all hope it's the former and not the latter.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

the title of your thread should read.....how obama has taken over.I do not however agree. but am more worried about it than this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Lol. thats just how i roll.
No but really, i started thinking it earlier today. And instead of just losing it and forgetting about it, i decided to type it out, and see what u guys think about it. Some of it is far out there. Like Canada in a war.

reply to post by genius/idiot

Obama pretty nuch has taken over already. Not fully though. Just watch out for a war to happen. Then the rest of the shtf.

And that person claiming to be alien doesnt even make sence. It got alot of flags and stars though. Thats all he cares about.... Not to be mean though. Just my own opinion

-Shadow

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....what?

????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Obama will take over USA with war. Thats when he will most likely try to vote in the new Health Care system. The Swine Flu will break out. Only people with healthcare will live. Everyone else will die.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

I'm sorry but this is nonsense, if you can help me with a few questions.

The USA equals broke, we can't pay for any more wars, it'd drive us into oblivion immediately.

Congress might, but the general public will pee on the streets till everyone has drowned before we go into another war, regardless of an attack on us.

If we get into a war with N. Korea AND Iran, which will bring about most likely china and russia. We will be severely outnumbered and couldn't possibly hold up any battle.

Remember we're still fighting cavemen, miserably.

It's not as simple as we'll just jump in. It's strategic and has to be perfect, we know that our past wars haven't been. Anyway it goes if we join a war, we will have to lose one to support the new one.

Joining two wars, would be downright ridiculus!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I am not saying it is a good thing. Maybe Obama might actually try to crash america. No democracy has ever lasted more then 200 years. As far as we know. Hitler only took over because Germany was in an Economic breakdown. 1 Million german moneys equalled one US dollar then. If obama crashes the USA, and the Government totally fails and collapses then we need a new government. They re-wright one. Obama is still leader. Only now, he is a Dictator.
It is a little far out there like i said. But atleast im not claiming it to be true. Thats why it is in predictions. Not like that guy cliaming to be an alien. This is just a little brain food.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yea and then I read this from a prophet (and some webbot predictions).... Looks bad for the Obama Administration

I read of this prophet named Baba Vanga who died in 1996

Apparently, 18 years ago she predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be "the last one." She went on, saying that following his stepping into position, there would be a spectacular economic crisis and a conflict between north and south states, with Indonesia getting involved. All this cooking up to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again.

If you link the conflict between north and south states with the webbot recent prediction (that there will be some kind of rebellion/conflict in the U.S.) from April.

“Everything will melt away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir , the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.”(1979)

To top all that off she also predicted that November 2010 the third world war would break out, and that Europe would be almost empty in just a few years.

Heres a tidbit from the recent webbot predictions!

The [war] sub set provides the imagery of [israel] attacking [iran]
in the Fall and given the emotional tension shift on October 26th
that propels the values through November and December, it
would not be surprising to find that the [attacks against (the)
victims (iran)] would arise close to that point as modelspace is
progressed. The imagery from the detail aspect/attributes would
have it play out as an [aerial bombardment]

The data sets indicate that much of the [zionista] war machine
will be [trapped] and [destroyed] in the subsequent [back lash
attacks].

Which goes on to say that we have a draft over this conflict, and eventually I guess we lose this conflict and Afghanistan/Iraq.

Please email the government this information if you read this (anyone here), tell these webbot guys to tell our government whats going to happen so we can save our Country!

www.conspiracycafe.net...
astrologtanja.blogspot.com...
forum.theparacast.com...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by xGunthrux]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think what I just posted is going to happen because a tsunami is going to hit the East Coast of the United States in the late summer to early fall of this year says the street psychic Peter Serraino. Which I think is going to cripple our economy and the webbot states that certain parts of the country will have certain materials, like some will have food but no electircity, and other parts will have electricity but little food. Looks like the downfall of our empire!

peterserraino.com...

Fall, 2009 - Late Summer to early Fall a tsunami will hit the East Coast of The United States.

And now lets link this to the webbot predictions:

- 2009 - Spring or Summer - A "global coastal
event" or process (possibly a tidal change) will
involve a rise in sea levels that will knock out oil
refineries and severely hamper sea ports.

Which caused people to become angry about government response.

www.2012supplies.com...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by xGunthrux]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wow. I havent heard of these predictions before. It is pretty amazing. Only predictions i hear alot about are Nostradomues. And said the would end in 1999, 2012, and 2036. So he dont even know.

I will look more into those other ones though.

-Shadow

top topics

join