It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix Is In...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's all a fix man, I'm a Ph.D. in the statistics of probability. There is no way that this site - ATS - is not the product of the NSA.

I have been watching, reading, posting, hypothesizing, taunting, and anything else I could think of to create a trail which could be tracked. ATS is a monitoring station of the NSA. Wake Up!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I don't mean to be dense ( does anyone? ) - but, I don't understand.

Please elaborate. I'm intrigued.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Why is this thread in the Aliens and UFOs section? Shouldn't it be in General Conspiracies? Are you trying to say aliens run ATS? (
) Do please elaborate.

TA

[edit on 29-6-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Interesting, Why do you think this? Do you have any evidence to back up this theory/claim? Please elaborate in more detail. . .

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
well if so would like to take a moment to say that everyone on this website is a whacko and i sure do love the NSA.Keep up the good work guys!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra
It's all a fix man, I'm a Ph.D. in the statistics of probability. There is no way that this site - ATS - is not the product of the NSA.

I have been watching, reading, posting, hypothesizing, taunting, and anything else I could think of to create a trail which could be tracked. ATS is a monitoring station of the NSA. Wake Up!

Intentionally or not it is I agree.

Who cares? I don't. We have to go somewhere to educate our awakened souls eh? Everything we do is monitored by Eschelon anyway - screw 'em!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ATS History: COINTELPRO and "WhispersInTheDark"

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

The ATS Issues Thread

ATS Search

Please use any of the threads listed in the search or one of the three threads above to add your comments or opinions.

This thread is now closed.

[edit on 29/6/2009 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

join