It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: The Ronald Reagan Presidential ET Briefing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A fun read but I am not overly convinced. It reads like someones imaginative thought exercise.

Thanks for posting OP.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If that is a hoax, then I think it was very well done. Someone took a lot of effort to make this read like a real conversation.

I'll just file this in the back of my brain. That way if disclosure ever does happen, I can say.."Oh, yeah thats old news. Eben shmeben. Where's my extra eyelid, It's sunny out today"

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i say it's a hoax.

while reading it.. when they say "President speak"..i tried so hard to picture Ronald Reagan saying the word's and it doesn't fit how he talk's.

We have seen alot of Ronald Regan..im tellin ya those word's are not his..
it just doesn't fit how he talk's in any way shape or form.
he was old and a old dog doesn't change his way of speech and how he ask's question's or give' a answer.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by Darthswan

IF this is real...

The CARETAKER: The United States of America has been visited by Extraterrestrial Visitors since 1947. We have proof of that. However, we also have some proof that Earth has been visited for many THOUSANDS OF YEARS by various races of Extraterrestrial Visitors. Mr President, I’ll just refer to those visits as ETs. In July, 1947, a remarkable event occurred in New Mexico. During a storm, two ET spacecraft crashed. One crashed southwest of Corona, New Mexico and one crashed near Datil, New Mexico. The U.S. Army eventually found both sites and recovered all of the debris and one live Alien. I’ll refer to this live Alien as “EBE 1.” PRESIDENT: What does that mean? Do we have codes or a special terminology for this?
all I have to say is
now we know what he was talking about at his UN speach, wasnt just his fantasy S$F

[edit on 29-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

I always wondered about that speech. He was alluding to something people in the audience were in the know about but tried real hard not to make it too obvious to the public.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Extremely interesting article. I have researched UFO's for years, having seen one in 1977, I have always known they existed. This does not seem to me to be made up. It seems very real and authentic.

I read a book called "Alien Interview", notes from a lady named Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, who was in the Army at the time and formed a relationship with EBE1. Now after reading this briefing, I believe the lady, was authentic.

EXCELLENT POST, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Amazing - I believe it's true. - Do we know the date the president was giving that speech ???

After that briefing, I followed the source-link and came to the following document from SER PO, regarding the humans who went to live for 13 years on the alien planet.
I finished reading all 130 pages and I now know where all our technology or most of comes from, computers, DNA cloning and I just read about a new energy coming out out "empty space".

Here's the PDF-File:
www.serpo.org...

An other interesting part was, that their ancestors were helping our ancestors some 2000 years ago with our civilization; like giving them a little push. I still couldn't figure out why our old civilizations watched the Stars and built similar pyramids, pointing to the same constellations.

As per the document, they will come back in Nov. 2009 to board the next travellers.

Peace be with you.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I know this whole thing sounds too good to be true, but can we have some sort of closure to this alleged transcript? I wouldn't be surprised if it were bogus, but that speech pres. Reagan made (posted on Youtube) just had me thinking there for a while.

Where are the expert debunkers when we need them?? Please, someone shed some light over this!

So far I tried googling a bit and found this:

Reagan’s extraterrestrial fixation – will records reveal UFO briefing?

It mentions the release of 250k pages of Reagan's classified files, which had earlier been held up by the Bush administration. Then at the bottom of the article, it mentions the transcript posted by the OP. Following the links led me back to www.serpo.org... as one member posted earlier. How credible is this SERPO? Looks like it contains a lot of sci-fi stuff....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join