It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: The Ronald Reagan Presidential ET Briefing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
thecrit.com... residential-et-briefing/

Is there a way to get this verified? This came up in one of my alerts. I can't seem to get answer on this. What of the interesting pieces of this, is the reference to MJ 12, not Majestic 12, Majority 12. Any info on this????

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is interesting.
I have not read the entire briefing yet but so far so good.

Perhaps Mr. John Lear can voice an opinion of what's in this document.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Interesting I'm reading it right now. I'm reading it with a open mind, although I'm going towards this isnt real. The main reason being most of the stuff in the breifing is all known things within the ufo community, I know everyone thinks there is some cover up, but don't you think the government would still have SOME information that hasnt made its way into the ufo community? Like I said all the stuff in this briefing are things I've heard about in the ufo community since the 70s.

I think this MAY have come from the government, but its just more disinformation ... I believe stuff like the MJ 12 documents and those actually came from the government too rather than hoaxers, but I think that stuff is disinfo also.

And someone above mentioned John Lear, he would probably have some input on this but I believe he was banned from this site last year.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is nothing more than someone's active imagination being broadcast over the internet. I have read this before, and thought it would make for a great movie scene after fixing some of it's own contradictions that are easily found by reading over it without your Ufology glasses on, but with reason, logic and common sense.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
That's why I posted it on here. I could not get any other verification. It's a very interesting read.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This was posted in Serpo and was posted here on ATS. Serpo is regarded as a hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-6-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Either this article or the "Terra Papers" are copying from one another because they both mention "ERIDANUS".

In this thread, the Presidential brief mentions ERIDANUS as a constallation where one of the five known aliens live and the Terra Papers says ERIDANUS is our current galaxy where Earth Resides.

Hmm...who is copying who?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthswan

Is there a way to get this verified? This came up in one of my alerts. I can't seem to get answer on this. What of the interesting pieces of this, is the reference to MJ 12, not Majestic 12, Majority 12. Any info on this????

Most Interesting thing I've read in a few months.....Thanks for posting that.

Any truth to this being real?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Darthswan

Most Interesting thing I've read in a few months.....Thanks for posting that.

Any truth to this being real?

As I was reading that I was trying to use Reagan's voice in my head for his parts and it seems real to me from the perspective of that is how he seemed to collect his thoughts and speak. I will add that it seems possible that there is some truth here. Also, it is interesting to note the the president did not seem to be the final authority in any way (my opinion).

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthswan

IF this is real...

The CARETAKER: The United States of America has been visited by Extraterrestrial Visitors since 1947. We have proof of that. However, we also have some proof that Earth has been visited for many THOUSANDS OF YEARS by various races of Extraterrestrial Visitors. Mr President, I’ll just refer to those visits as ETs. In July, 1947, a remarkable event occurred in New Mexico. During a storm, two ET spacecraft crashed. One crashed southwest of Corona, New Mexico and one crashed near Datil, New Mexico. The U.S. Army eventually found both sites and recovered all of the debris and one live Alien. I’ll refer to this live Alien as “EBE 1.” PRESIDENT: What does that mean? Do we have codes or a special terminology for this?
all I have to say is
now we know what he was talking about at his UN speach, wasnt just his fantasy S$F

[edit on 29-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink

Oh yeah...

Becasue John Lear is a credible source of information

It makes an interesting read though, real or not

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by Darthswan

IF this is real...

The CARETAKER: The United States of America has been visited by Extraterrestrial Visitors since 1947. We have proof of that. However, we also have some proof that Earth has been visited for many THOUSANDS OF YEARS by various races of Extraterrestrial Visitors. Mr President, I’ll just refer to those visits as ETs. In July, 1947, a remarkable event occurred in New Mexico. During a storm, two ET spacecraft crashed. One crashed southwest of Corona, New Mexico and one crashed near Datil, New Mexico. The U.S. Army eventually found both sites and recovered all of the debris and one live Alien. I’ll refer to this live Alien as “EBE 1.” PRESIDENT: What does that mean? Do we have codes or a special terminology for this?
all I have to say is
now we know what he was talking about at his UN speach, wasnt just his fantasy S$F

[edit on 29-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

As I was reading this "story", don't know if it's true or not, I was thinking about his UN speech also.

What about the Majority 12(MJ12)? Everytime you hear reference to MJ 12, it's Majestic, not Majority.

And who is the Caretaker? Has The Caretaker debriefed Obama?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by ShadowLink

Oh yeah...

Becasue John Lear is a credible source of information

It makes an interesting read though, real or not

Just out of curiousity, why is he not credible?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP, I read the article, and have never seen it before now. Seems the high secrets held by government are slowly coming out, aren't they? I can easily see why they hid the info, but now days, everyone is ready to hear the truth, except maybe some religious types.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A not very convincing - or well written - work of fantasy. I know Reagan was an actor, but come on...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have no way of knowing if such is true or not. However, it doesn't really sound like a real briefing to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Agreed. Sounds like fiction.
(second line)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've read this before and whilst I agree that Reagan's responses read out like the way he used to speak, I have some doubts about it's authenticity:

1. HOW did this briefing leak out?
2. WHO leaked this briefing and do they have more?
3. WHY this particular briefing regarding this particular President?
4. WHEN was this leaked?
5. WHERE else is this briefing and any other classified briefings available in the public domain?

I guess some of the above questions overlap each other, but bottom line is we need more truth digging. My opinion is that all Presidents get briefed on the ET situation, just depends on how much. My gut feeling is that Bush Sr. must have put a limit on how much is disclosed during the briefings before he left office, since he's got a reputation for things like that.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, this was entertaining. I appreciate the post. It had me going for awhile until they we're talking about the "physics" being different on their planet.

Laws of physics doesn't change from planet to planet. Laws of basic physics doesn't change in different parts of the universe. If it did, we wouldn't have any idea of astronomy, quantum mechanics, we would be lost when it came to studying the universe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join