It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: The New Dictator of U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
what if there really wasn't any ONE in 'control'? What if all of this paranoia about a guy forcing his supreme power of the people, what if that's just a part of the universal aspect of changing times? What if the only thing in control is the universe and probability? (ranging from your reaction, to my reaction, to Obama, to the people influencing him, or not). Would you be more comfortable with 'God' controlling all of this?

Or maybe nothing controls anything. Would that make you feel comfortable?

The point is, is the world is essentially what you make of it. Obama is no more the 'anti-christ' or 'the messiah' or whatever as you are or i am. Ive been told by numerous nut jobs that i am the holy spirit, that i am this, or that. It's the state of mind that people occupy. Yes we live in exponential times, yes destructive things, corruption, as well as AMAZING feats of progress in the name of humanity occur ALL THE TIME.

So stop worrying, and start living your life, and if a time comes where you must protect those that are truly good, then do so. But never act in a rash fashion, always question with reason, not fear, and make sure to let your heart project how it does, with compassion.

Don't lose sleep over it man, there are many of us that aren't, and know what to do and when to do it if necessary. Give some credit to the power of humanity and will.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Good points. Also the administration has ordered that all armaments in the possession of VFW and veterans associations be cataloged even though many have been purchased by those groups and NOT the property of the government any longer. The administrations position is that THEY own everything. It's starting a rif between these groups and the government. My local has an old tank that has been reconditioned but the barrel is spiked. They want all that made unusable because they are in fear that it might be used against them!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Any and all movements in policy, that have anything to do with weapons, seem to be geared towards disarmament. Unless someone can point to a proposed bill, a politician's statement or promise, or any other sign that this is NOT the agenda of the current administration; then we are to assume this is indeed their focused agenda.

So, given that analysis of the administration's ultimate plan, we then have to ask ourselves, "why".

Why do they want to push for disarmament of the people, of the veteran's clubs and organizations, and even rightful graduates who've held a certain tradition for hundreds of years? Why would the administration risk the trust of our troops, over their own lack of trust? After all, by requesting graduates lose their swords while in the President's presence, or requesting the VFW dimantle certain war artifacts; essentially, they are risking losing any trust the military may have for this administration.

So, again we have to ask. Why would the administration risk losing face with our own military? How or why is it they don't trust our military, yet they feel comfortable enough to still send those same troops to defend their own policies?

Obama does not trust our veterans. Why? We have to find out the reason. I believe this is a big issue. Something is awry.

<< 1   >>

join