It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and Predictions you may want!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
My name is Timothy G. Branfalt Sr.. I was born on December 14th, 1951. If that date sounds familiar, It shoud , for it is the same birthdate of Nostradamus. I have had many out of body experiences. I have taken the path of death and also the same of Timothy Leary. I foresee things very clearly, as I was born in Chicago, I Self-predicted every place I would live, and die, on this earth- even though I am NOT of this earth. I live now in Costa Rica. It was indeed the place I knew I would die. I predicted where I would find my Love, and lived there in FL. for 12 years. My favorite number since I have been a child is the number 12, if inverted to be 21.. This IS the center of the inverted date of which the earth will see it's final moments! As said that that man will speak through a rock, [Quartz Cellphone], so will that rock be shattered by lightning.
My differance of opinion in our final day is that of it's beginning and it's end. For on that day You WILL see the sun rise, as the final goodbye form our Lords! It will be gone again by Noon yes, 12 o'clock, and the end will begin. The cold hard planet will survive, but not of this galaxy, as it will flee from this orbit
SOME SAY THERE ARE PRECAUTIONS YOU COULD TAKE TO REMAIN UPON THIS EARTH. This is indeed a truly false statement, for all you can do to prepare to meet thy Maker is to adhere to the rules, especially that of Love, Peace, and No War! We must insert our hearts into every thing we do, and to give tou insight to this. There will be no Earth left and also much of our galaxy WILL be destroyed. I only wish you will read my poetry and my writings listed on www.tigweb.org. Under penname Mezmoreyes.
Or you may just place my name in your Search Engine, as you will find many of my writings.
You may ask me anything at anytime, and I will give you an answer. One that will not cost you, one that will be true, and the same will be in a deep sense of intermixing physics with meditation.
If you are reading from the Web-Bot, you are in the right direction, applying physics, physics of numerology, and deep thought of concern, I will give to you what you need to know. I have been abducted on several occasions, as I know many others that have been too, as we share a radical likeness of knowledge.
I can onlt tell you all, that the Lords are forgiving, Every moment of your life will be taken into consideration.
You now have what I can give to all of you, and I will give you all I have to give.
Sincerely,
Timothy

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Timothy! ... you sure seem an interesting lot.

I hope that you enjoy your time here as a member of ATS.

Please don't forget there's a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and personal interests or discussion.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

In my signature you'll notice a few links that may prove beneficial to your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mezmoreyes

Welcome to ATS friend, unfortunetly you need 20 posts before you are able to create a thread on a topic.

This is used solely for introductions, and giving out personal information is against the T&C.

I hope you find what your looking for and please take the time to read the rules before you go further

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezmoreyes
For on that day You WILL see the sun rise, as the final goodbye form our Lords! It will be gone again by Noon yes, 12 o'clock, and the end will begin. The cold hard planet will survive, but not of this galaxy, as it will flee from this orbit

Is that 12 o'clock zulu time...

or is that 12 o'clock your local standard time?

Self proclaimed prophets always seem to get times wrong. Welcome to ATS by the way

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hello Mez.

So, have you been reading ATS threads for a while? And what made you sighn up now?

Sorry to hear that you have been abducted, but you sound very upbeat and positive anyway.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, how are the school holidays going for you?

There seem to be some inconsistencies in your post and some things that don't really make sense, if you would be kind enough to clear a couple of things up for me.

Exactly day/date etc when will the earth end ~ I'll give you 12 hours each way if you like.

You seem to be implying some sort of mental powers on your part, would you very specifically list them?

P.S. Nostradamus wasn't born in the 20th century.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Nostradamus was not born on December 14th, 1951, he was born in France during the 17th century or something.

"I live now in Costa Rica. It was indeed the place I knew I would die."

You are dead now and have internet access?

And this "12" and "21"you speak of, is it next month?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Your first post is quite a mouthful. I just want to tell you that I do not believe you, but if you did get abducted I hope they probed you hard and deep.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I AM impressed. I think it was the Christ himself who stated that he didn't know the time of the end, only the Father.

If I knew where I was going to die, I wouldn't go near the place.

But that's just me.

new topics

top topics

join