It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: The Upcoming Larry King UFO Program Has Been Postponed . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

This just in:

The Larry King Live UFO program scheduled for July 3, 2009 has been postponed due to the anticipated extended coverage relating to the death of Michael Jackson.

The new date for the program--feathering UFO-Nukes Connection researcher Robert Hastings, film maker James Fox, former astronaut Edgar Mitchell and others--has not yet been determined. However, once it is set, it will be announced at The UFO Chronicles.

See the following thread:

PRESS RELEASE Robert Hastings, Author of UFOs and Nukes, to Appear on Larry King Live on July 3rd

Regards,
Frank

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Frank Warren]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What the #!!I'm sick of the two-faced media. A year and a half ago, CNN and other news programs were saying Michael Jackson was a sick child molester, but now that he's dead, they push back a show that is actually important in order to celebrate his life. They'll do anything to boost their ratings.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Darn!

Another week of nothing but Michael Jackson mass media coverage?

I think I might be sick by Friday.

I hope it airs the following week July 6-10.

What ever grabs the highest ratings comes first in today's world.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Strange (or not so), my first guess before actually reading the OP as to why it would be postponed was correct. How utterly revolting and predictable.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Alright!
Just what I wanted... Another Michael Jackson special!!!

The media sucks

-E-

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Could not agree with you more. Wow. Afterwards, AC360 and an interview with the Presidents dog I bet.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
why don't they just go ahead and dedicate a TV channel to MJ then they can play his life story and have MJ 24/7

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by warrenb

I'm all for that. They can include the occasional Mccauley Culkin and Corey Feldman movie and just leave the Rest of Us Out of It.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join