It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From witchcraft to philanthropy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
So you believe what you've been told from: Gov. officials and scientists?
man are you thick headed. Whatever metaphysical thing they say doesn't exist, obviously does.

No, I believe the evidence of my own eyes and my own common sense.

Originally posted by The Killah29I practice magik, and I am also training to unlock my psychic potential that is in every human on the planet.

I don't doubt this is what you believe you are doing, but if someone doesn't believe it, it will have no power over them at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am Wiccan. Unfortunately, I'm living in heavily Catholic Spain, so I'm a bit of a coven of one. Still, in these parts, they have curious opinions and lore regarding witchcraft.

If they are beating bongos at night, they are most likely some sect of Neo-Paganism, and thus, likely to be practitioners of positive magic.

Africa still has its own witch trial mentality, and they do have some very disturbing superstitions. They practice magic on both sides of the coin, but many still do not truly understand magic and what it is and isn't capable of doing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
So, the Poster's statement of "thousands" is not by any means an overstatement, but rather an understatement...and depending on whether you believe the Catholic Church's meager 40,000-60,000 figure or the more widely accepted 5 million figure, 'thousands' is putting it lightly.

The poster's statements of "thousands' is not accurate, since they were referring only to Salem. As I said in my post, the figure for the world may indeed count in the thousands (or more), but the figure for Salem reached no where near this amount.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor

Originally posted by fraterormus
So, the Poster's statement of "thousands" is not by any means an overstatement, but rather an understatement...and depending on whether you believe the Catholic Church's meager 40,000-60,000 figure or the more widely accepted 5 million figure, 'thousands' is putting it lightly.

The poster's statements of "thousands' is not accurate, since they were referring only to Salem. As I said in my post, the figure for the world may indeed count in the thousands (or more), but the figure for Salem reached no where near this amount.

I quoted the thousands from a news link that is attached to the first page. I didnt come up with that number, nor do I have a clue, as to how many have been killed.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I quoted the thousands from a news link that is attached to the first page. I didnt come up with that number, nor do I have a clue, as to how many have been killed.

Apologies, I was not referring to you, but to the poster after you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join