It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All on this Site Claming to be ET's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Don't you guys communicate via telepathy? What would be the purpose of spending your time typing out your message when you can just broadcast it into my head?

Just wondering?

[edit on 28-6-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Do you have to create a new thread for this?
There are so many threads already, why don't you just use them?
In fact, the "ET people" would pay more attention to your question if you helped their threads by posting in it and raising its popularity.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
Don't you guys communicate via telepathy? What would be the purpose of spending your time typing out your message when you can just broadcast it into my head?

Just wondering?

[edit on 28-6-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

probably cause they cant
its all rubbish

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ok I don't claim to be an alien op!!! Im off to bed now and will try my hardest to communicate to you a single object in my mind...if ya get object and ya come back at me then ??? Worth a try lol

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If only you could hear them, what would they do for attention?

Even if someone on here was an alien, so what? Are they really going to say anything that isn't already known?

"Bad people are in charge of things" - DUH.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Do you have to create a new thread for this?
There are so many threads already, why don't you just use them?
In fact, the "ET people" would pay more attention to your question if you helped their threads by posting in it and raising its popularity.

Well hell, something to counter the influx of "I am a benevolent ET with a ultra urgent message" threads! I wish they all would be moved to the Grey Area, like this was. I am embarrassed sometimes on some of the threads that make the top spot on ATS, esspeciually if they are allowed to stay in the UFO forum.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
sometimes skulls are so THICK, you just can't get thru! We hope the written word might be understood if we're lucky.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just an FYI guys, this was my question. I telepathically transmitted it to the OP and got him to ask it for me. He is not aware of the matter. Carry on...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Please use this already ongoing thread, thank you.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

This thread is now closed.

top topics

join