It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Video" FBI Threatening BBC ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
can someone confirm whether they know if this video is faked pleas ? If no it's pretty bloody audacious and scary.

CX

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Isn't that those warnings you get on DVD's at the very start?

I'm sure i've seen them when i've playd a film here at home.

I don't think it's anything sinister.

CX.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I dont see why they would put up an FBI warning that you would find on any American DVD, also a movie house watermark/intro seems to come up after it. Either its one of the workers playing some downloaded material on the equiptment or the TPTB are having a laugh.

Incidentally I have not seen that show, although it has apparently been filmed directly off their tv.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

My thoughts exactly but how the hell did the beeb screw up so badly, and why on earth would they have that warning on playing somewhere.

I admit I don't know enough about the workings of the BBC studios , But normally unphased Andrew Mahr looked quite dislocated, especially given the topics of discussion.

I'm open minded about this, and can accept a decent explanation if anyone has one.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It's not the notice itself that's interesting, but the fact is was a live show with that notice popping up

Perhaps it was a glitch by an engineer installing a fibre optic to join with the US digital backbone.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't think it 's one of the workers playing some downloaded material on the equipment. Nor do I think it's the TPTB having a laugh. I think rather it's one of the workers at the BBC having a laugh. Remember around the time that Blossom Goodchild made her worldwide debacle? There's a clip from the BBC here on the ATS that shows a UFO flying in the background behind the broadcaster on or about the day she said that UFO would land. (I would post a link to that thread, but I'm so not tech savvy. Sorry) One of the theory's put forth on that thread was that it was someone at the BBC "taking the mickey out of people" as you Brits would say. Someone taking the piss. I think it's the same thing. Some tech savvy BBC employee knows how to screw with their broadcasts without being caught.

new topics

top topics

join