It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your definition of God?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AKNOWLEGE_ME

All I can say is, very cool!

Very trippy.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
God is simply the Atom maker......

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i am my own god. i choose to be here, so i am. i create what i desire and i discard whats no longer needed.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
To me God is the Prime Creator, pure vibration, light and love. Alpha and Omega. Creator of the universe and all life forms within it. Other worlds he created for his own purposes. He is the I AM. We as souls are of him as the I AM NOT. You will have to reach a higher spiritual plane to understand the I AM NOT. You do not demand that your children love you. You do however teach them to obey you. God is no different to his children. He gave us free agency. We choose to love him or not, to obey him or not. God is Love. But......he will not be tempted. Thank you, Magantice

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

The Creator of all things. "The Source". Where all vibrations and all things that ever exist originate. The source of unconditional and pure love.

They say that in near death experiences, children see God as a figure. Usually an old man. However, teens and adults mainly see Him as a ball of light/energy. I don't think that God is limited to a ball of energy. I think He is (obviously) more conscious, aware, and more real than we are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join