It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian scientists kill cancer cells with "Trojan Horse" (Reuters)- Cure Found?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I'll be absolutely shocked if this is available before methods of exploitation of the process are well thought out and implemented.
Like, I'll eat my hat.

I love that phrase. I'll consume my headgear as well if this is the next big thing.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Didn't I see this exact same scenario in "I Am Legend"?

When do we all start turning in to vampire like creatures?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Cancer is a deficiency disease. Some information on it...

video.google.com... - A World Without Cancer

video.google.com... - The Science and Politics of Cancer

An interesting one, although I haven't researched this one much myself...

video.google.com... - Run From the Cure

Also, some information on this forum...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ultimately, the answer is found in most fruit seeds (Vitamin B17), such as apple or apricot seeds. B17 contains the following...

- Two units of sugar
- One unit of benzaldehyde
- One unit of cyanide

It is important to note that cyanide is toxic in its gaseous form, but not when bonded in molecular form. Plus, Vitamin B12 also contains cyanide (cyanocobalamin). Without Vitamin B12, you can get Pernicious Anemia...

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, the cyanide has a strong bond to the molecule, and can only be broken by the enzyme beta-glucosidase. It is found in many cells, but not enough to break bond after bond. Only cancer cells have it in sufficient enough amounts to break bond after bond. Also, many cells in the body have an additional enzyme to convert this into something beneficial to the body in the event there are no cancer cells. However, cancer cells do not possess this.

I was talking to someone about this, and apparently skin cancer cannot be treated with this. However, they have said that they are having success with it with ozonated olive oil.

As for this topic, I agree that we will probably not be hearing much more about this in the future.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I say Great to the Aussies.

Hey Aussie and NZ are great, aren't we!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

your very gullible. this is an extremely complex and expensive cure. they obviously want this to be big pharma cos they gonna make loads of money of this ridiculous cure

cancer has been cured before by many things. do some proper research.

this is developed to make money.

read alkalize or die

read about how cancer can be killed my oxygenating the body thru MMS miracle mineral solution

read about how actually its very simple. just change diet and emotions and then read about something called a "terminator zapper" then realise that this is another expensive deadly procedure to kill something that can be cured by yourself wihtout ever going to the sinister corrupt money grabbing machine that is the current western medical care

thank you

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

I've been reading "Alkalize For Health" and there's some good information there. Thanks for recommending that.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I really hope this becomes widely used... for some reason, I doubt it, but I really pray it's utilized...this is great news.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hey dude there already is some cures, Cannabis, controversial but true, Stemcells, viruses etc. I hate sounding like a conspracy theorist but, it seems that the big pharmas just want there to be no cure, so they hide the knowledge, they hide it so they can make money by administering non effective treatment like radiation and chemotherapy, and addictive pain killers, so they can keep making it. So there already has been cures, im not off topic.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
To the cynical know-it-alls here, saying stuff like:

"Gee I hate ta break it to ya but THEY won't allow this to surface if THEY dont want it to THEY will just stop it ... etc etc."

Has it occurred to anyone that THEY can't stop all these therapies from coming out because THEY don't have the man power to stomp on everything?

There are only about 10,000 of THEM.

The eventual widespread use of effective cancer treatments depends not on THEM but on an intelligent and informed public spreading new ideas through grassroots sites. It's a far from ideal situation and has many pitfalls, but this is the world we're living in.

www.cancertutor.com is a fairly good site.
www.curezone.com is good too

Off the top off my head, the best cancer treatments I have come across are:

Potassium/Sodium balancing (most people are very high in Sodium)
Vitamin B17
Magnesium/Calcium balancing (Many people are Mg deficient)
Cesium Chloride
The Budwig Diet
Raw Food Diet
Oxygen/Ozone therapy
Awareness of the Candida/Yeast connection to cancer
Mineral balancing in general.

I am not a trained nutritionist, so the research is up to you.

Predictably, someone will slam me for spreading 'dangerous', 'unproven' information. Chemo and other mainstream modalities are dangerous and experimental too, with a FAR SHORTER track record than some of the current pharma-methods.

Thanks for posting this, but ultimately it's pointless waiting for THEM to come up with something. This protocol may or may not be good, but the question has to be asked: If there are so many effective therapies being ignored right now, why are they dangling this carrot in front of us?

Every single one of these 'New cancer cure' articles ends with the phrase 'not for another 2-10 years'.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Amazing how soon can we expect to be able to have access to
treatment, I'm assuming Australia will be first.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
People need to acquire as much info and bona fide documentation on this as possible. SO that if pharma does try to bury it they cant.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

read the rest of the posts mate. this is a money making scam. it may well work. but its expensive. and thats the point. as other posters said and can be proven without doubt. cancer can be cured and prevented cheaply and relatively easily

thats what the medical industry is,

SUSTAINABLE ILLNESS, and things that dont cure, just cover symptoms so they can keep selling drugs and treatments.

thats what industry is. create a problem, or the belief of a problem. offer the solution at exploitative abhorrent cost

kill people make wars. money money money

ammo, aid, missiles, vehicles, that constantly get destroyed and used. MONEY

death is profit. sickness is curable. for all

peace

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't understand why people make this more difficult than it has to be. People have clearly beaten cancer which is basically a reflection of lifestyle and diet. You eliminate as many toxins and sugars you can and eat organic. It's so simple yet people think you need some advanced thinking nano technology. The fact that Reuters reported it doesn't sit well either.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is a big breakthrough if they found the cure for cancer

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What i believe is that cancer is already inside all of us. it's just waiting for that one thing you do, eat, smoke, or drink to bring it out of its dormant state

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Android X

Agreed, but its a slow process for most people, it takes a while to set up cancerous conditions in a body...
The connection between sugar and cancer is interesting too, see here:

www.healthregeneration.com...

People will try and fudge the issue by saying ALL cells need sugar, that's true, but this is about white sugar and refined carbs.

Anne Wigmore is interesting too, so is Arnold Ehret.

The existence of these therapies kind of proves the article is nonsense, but I do believe nano-medicine has exciting prospects.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Read My post. I provided the documentation.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What about this thread from early this month - Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be sure to watch this video first!: www.disclose.tv...
It sounds almost too good to be true: a cheap and simple drug that kills almost all cancers by switching off their "immortality". The drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), has already been used for years to treat rare metabolic disorders and so is known to be relatively safe. It also has no patent, meaning it could be manufactured for a fraction of the cost of newly developed drugs.(visit the link for the full news article) www.newscientist.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wycky
What about this thread from early this month - Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be sure to watch this video first!: www.disclose.tv...
It sounds almost too good to be true: a cheap and simple drug that kills almost all cancers by switching off their "immortality". The drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), has already been used for years to treat rare metabolic disorders and so is known to be relatively safe. It also has no patent, meaning it could be manufactured for a fraction of the cost of newly developed drugs.(visit the link for the full news article) www.newscientist.com...

I think the difference is that this is a scientific study, that involves some pretty heavy bio-chem-medical procedures, not a miracle cure chemical that can be bought over the counter.

Now I'm not saying the other one isn't real, ut packaging is everything!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

will not work.it is chemo based.chemo kills more people then cancer does.

it is just another pie in the sky nonsense scheme designed to make money
for drug companies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join