It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't believe this is for real but I thought some people here may be interested.

This guy reckons he can make clouds dissapear at will... to me it looks like, well, the cloud naturally blew away.
The 'magic' starts at 2mins in to the video.
The video
His site

I just wondered had anyone else heard about this before? Pretty bold claims from my view point.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This sounds like a variation of "cloud-breaking", a purported ability by which a person can focus intent and break clouds apart, dividing one into two or more smaller clouds.

Have you ever lain on your back to watch clouds moving across the sky? I did this often as a child and still do whenever I need to rest my mind. Clouds are constantly changing with the increase and decrease of humidity in the air, changing winds and temperatures, etc. They are constantly manipulated by factors within the environment, causing them to shrink and grow, move and remain stagnant. It seems most reasonable to suggest that people are merely watching this natural occurrence and attaching their own personal beliefs to what they see. If I watch any cloud long enough, it is bound to undergo changes; that doesn't mean that I'm in any way responsible for those changes.

I watched the video, and it is important to notice that almost immediately after he begins filming the sky, his "cloud disappear" chant begins. His introduction is very brief, which invites suspicion. Do you think he might have spotted a cloud on its way to total disappearance, and then decided to point his camera toward it so that he would appear to be in control of it?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
On a normal day just go out, pick a group of clouds. Sit down, relax and look at just one of the clouds with a fixed stare. You can blink of course but just keep looking with the intent of absorving the cloud. If you can quiet your mind and keep up the intent you should start seeing dots in front of your eyes, like static electricity. The cloud will quickly dissipate into nothing and the other clouds in the group will stay the same.

Cloudbusting is a real ability humans have. Sadly I don't understand it much more than this at the moment. What I have noticed is that if done for a while over various clouds one feels energised.

Note that when done with the brownish chemtrails clouds I've noticed a feeling of dehydration and fatigue.

The larger the cloud the harder it is. The less focused the individual the less noticeable the effects. Everyone I've taught the basic technique to, except the skeptic morons that don't even try, has been able to replicate it. But don't take my word for it, cloudbusting is the easiest paranormal ability to replicate, and when you're singleing out clouds and successfully busting them while others stay unchanged and repeating the experiment it's easy to conclude the validity of the phenomenon. It's not even unscientific, we're water, they're water, we are bioelectric, they are electrically charged and so on. It's not like someone is teleporting themselves, it's just poorly understood fringe science imo.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
NO we Can control clouds at will with plains it is VERY well documented it was done during Vietnam. we flooded the Fugie man trail with 6 feet of water. we also can stop hurricanes. here is a video i got posted on my youtube account man

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
NO we Can control clouds at will with plains it is VERY well documented it was done during Vietnam. we flooded the Fugie man trail with 6 feet of water. we also can stop hurricanes. here is a video i got posted on my youtube account man

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join