It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Indian Prayer ..this is the hour...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Hopi Indian Prayer ..this is the hour...

www.youtube.com

"@ this time in human history, is of the utmost importance to blend/balance high technology with indigenous wisdom"....Dan Millman author "Way of The Peaceful Warrior"..may wisdom, courage, compassion continue to light our way..peace and namaste'
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Hopi Indian Elders Prophecies, prayers, and observations on the path toward 2012

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In this time of great change, there is hope, experience, and wisdom..may we pray and seek this higher wisdom..without ceasing..."That which we know, we know, that which we do not know we do not know..this is true knowledge." Confuscius...this counter says I have not included enough of my own comments or observations so I am observing myself commenting so maybe it will accept my story posting..oh the joys and low speed of high technology..

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The more I see these Indian prophecies the more I realize just how much influence Satan and the rebellious angels have had on the entire world.

I bet they are referring to Maitreya when they mention their "Great White Brother."

[edit on 6/28/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by calvinraveneagle

Hello calvinraveneagle. Nice to meet you.

I see you only joined recently. Me too.

I Look forward to reading more of your posts.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
These are not prophecies… there are people that are white in color, who have always been in charge of our lives.

The cross is their symbol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

"Sometimes it's best to remain silent and let folks think one is ignorant than to speak..and remove all doubt.." Abraham Lincoln.. I believe many native prophecys are awaiting the return of Jesus a man of peace and light as well so lighten up on the devil this, & that and seek wisdom as a principle...the universe is a vast space...brother...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Thankyou as we are the ones we have been waiting for..it appears easy for folks to react and judge/criticize something they don't understand....yet..time will tellthanks for the support..stay in touch ..time is short ..speak your truth..peace and safe travels..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Do you know if the Thunder Birds have returned to their nests in the North West?

I read that Red Elk was going to try to guide them by whistling them to their nests years ago, but never heard if he was successful.

I have heard that there were maybe some sightings over the last few years.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yes, I truly believe that this is the hour, Guess I have always known it. I had previously come across those vids on you tube. One of them, Elders speak 1, Lakota Floyd Red Crow Westerman, Good looking old boy and sharp. He really made me laugh when he says "we always say, He may be your ancestor, but he's not our ancestor. He may be a distant relative, but not our ancestor"!

Did he die a year or so ago? Was he in the film Dances with Wolves?

I was a bit disgusted by the previous poster. To me, that kind of fanatical babble is beyond comprehension. To be expected I suppose on internet sites. I've come across that particular one before, never contributes anything positive, and never on topic!

Oh well, at least there is an "ignore" button. LOL

new topics

top topics

join