It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone Explain OOBEs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8rDude7

I think God can destroy us if needed in order to preserve the rest of creation. So I will agree to disagree on this subject. For the most part you are correct I think. Lower astrals certainly do not have the capacity to destroy an immortal soul. They can certainly feed off of your light if you allow it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

What's the saying, curiosity killed the cat. There's nothing more curious than a human being, and I'm pretty sure that there are certain places and realms which we are not meant to be probing into, not in this life anyway. The show must go on, so I could see how what you're saying could be valid, that in certain circumstances, harsh and dire choices could be made on your behalf, and though of course your immortal soul will always find it's way, not use bringing on unneccessary suffering just to satiate a litte idle curiousity, as a result of something you think of as more of a hobby and something fun and cool, than a major spiritual pursuit of far reaching and profound implications for the souls progression. It's good advice I think to warn caution.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is long but I think it has a mixture of OOBE and AP going on in there. I haven't looked in there in a while but from what I remember it's basically about poster describing her first OOBE and her attempts after to do it again.

I'll have to read into UFOTech's comments as I was somewhat confused as to why there was two names for the same act (OOBE and AP).

new topics

<< 1   >>

join