It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive: NASA Finds Missing Moon Landing Tapes : Update

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Good thread, this will be interesting to monitor what happens. Of course NASA always has their head so far up their you know that it is hard to tell what is a legit accident and what may be conspiracy. NASA's incompetence is amazing, but hopefully these will be good and dispel the fake landing myth once and for all.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
How wonderful they found the tapes (I wonder where they were?) on the 40th anniversary. Too bad they are so blurry.

I'm sorry, I doubt anything the US Govt says anymore, especially NASA!

Of course, let's not forget NASA is going to bomb the moon next month.

WTF is going on here?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WAKE UP!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
How wonderful they found the tapes (I wonder where they were?) on the 40th anniversary. Too bad they are so blurry.

I'm sorry, I doubt anything the US Govt says anymore, especially NASA!

WTF is going on here?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WAKE UP!

What he said! NASA = MIND FORNICATION

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How did a UK media get the world exclusive?
The moon landing was done by American's and the tapes were found in Australia.
How come Australian or American media didn't break the news?
Doesn't make sense to me

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I can't wait for them ( or super nerds) to clean up the footage so the average Joe can enjoy it too

nice job, but isn't there an agenda behind this ? could be like, " hey, what's that saucer in the background?" and then " hey turn on CNN there's the same saucer on the screen!" and then...disclosuuuuure !

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I'll bet we never get to see the footage on film from the original tapes.

What NASA will feed us is remastered, cleaned up digitally, sanitized BS.

And the record of one of the crowning achievements of mankind is LOST!

that would be like misplacing the Declaration of Independence.

gimmie a break.........

Maybe you should research the history of the Declaration of Independence.

The original working copy(ies) of the Declaration of Independence that was signed by Hancock and Thomson on July 4, 1776 is/are lost.

www.thedeclarationofindependence.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
As a visual effects artist I think we are finally at such a level in digital visual effects which made it possible for NASA to fake de moonlanding video's in High quality, without the majority of people notice it.

Film, Foto's and Video are no proof for anything anymore. We can do almost everything in Visual Effects.

I find it sooo strange, that videorecordings of one of the greatest achiefments in human history were lost so fast. It was the most important information of the moonlandings.

It's like finding the biggest Pirate treasure and then coming home saying, oh sorry I lost it somewhere, yeah duh!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by octaviameister

Can't believe this gets a star!:

THIS ignorance has been addressed so many times already, it's sad when it continues, no end in sight...(ad infinitum)

How wonderful they found the tapes (I wonder where they were?)

Proves you didn't read.

Too bad they are so blurry.

You saw them already?!? Before us? Lucky! Then, you must know where they were found?

...I doubt anything the US Govt says anymore...

Oh.......well, then, nevermind.....

[edit on 6/28/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm surprised that people are surprised that NASA lost these. Come on this is NASA we are talking about here! We are lucky we got to the moon under their guidance in the first place. Loosing the tapes? Well remember after about the 2nd or 3rd landing the world was pretty much BORED to death with the topic.

NEXT!

So some schmuck tucked them all away at a McDonalds OR a Storage closet. Hell we are damned lucky some idiot didn't just come along who not realizing what they were didn't just toss out a globally important event.

I think Weedwacker is right.
They are duplicates and were recorded by the Australian receiver location IMO.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi Weed,
I understand your frustration,are people not reading the post or just taking the Pee?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
They found them after tweaking the previous movie which conspirators have found inconsistencies in.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Of course this is terrific, unexpected news, but really, how on earth did they lose the tapes in the first place?

The skeptic in me will wait until I actually see the footage to believe this ridiculous saga.

The Goeverment looses things all the time. The building we have a museum in... the Fed's had no idea they owned it for the last 35 years. They lost 6 MX Missles in the mid-1980's accidental sold them as scrap to Mexico. Do not be too surprised by things they loose on purpose or the lowest person on the totem pole misplaced or circled filed.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
not to worry. something always slips through the censors.

As someone who lived under a dictatorship with real censors, I can tell you that it is very hard for something to pass the censors, and when it passes it is something that common people can not understand, that is the reason why the censors let it pass, they are common people also.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
The Goeverment looses things all the time. The building we have a museum in... the Fed's had no idea they owned it for the last 35 years.

Lol - I know this is off topic but it reminded me of a fantastic story that surfaced here in the UK recently.

For the last 20 years a guy has been employed as the car park attendant at a council car park next to a popular zoo.

He turned up for work every day, 7 days a week and never took a day off except at annual times the zoo was closed.

He took the car parking fees from all of the cars & coaches that used the car park.

One day he didn't turn up, so someone at the zoo rang the council and told them he wasn't there & weren't they going to send someone else to replace him.

The council guy rang them back later & said "we won't be sending anyone, it isn't our car park - it's yours."

Turns out the guy had just rolled up one day in an official looking uniform with signs etc & started charging people.

They reckon he made around £3 million

Nice!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Losing those tapes back in the day would be akin to the white house losing Obama's birth certificate today and it being found in 40 years in Kenya.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey I can't believe some threads get 100 flags and stars, let alone some posts that are obviously getting them because it comes from a certain member, regardless of the worthiness but you know...lol

Anyways yea the whole "NASA is going to nuke the Moon" thing is so ignorant and tiresome it is sad. Many, many members have tried to explain what they are doing to certain members BUT they will still not let it go. I guess it makes their conspiracy world a little brighter and more exciting.

You know me, I am a very liberal conspiracist(lol new term?) but some things are just bogus and ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
"My concerns are the timing...

Celebrating the moon landing anniversary with the lost footage would be huge coincidence would it not? "

It could very simply be the case that because such a big anniversary was looming, they actually got off their backsides and did a thorough search of all the known storage facilities for footage.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No one discovered a damn thing. The public is constantly tested for strength of belief in certain myths. This monitoring is routine. When belief in a certain myth, i.e. Apollo moon landings, need reinforcement, articles such as this appear in the main stream media. The surfacing of such an article signifies that the myth needed reinforcement. Everybody needs to start paying attention to these devices of public control. The world government is like a dog that only knows so many tricks. When the dog runs out of tricks he will repeat the tricks he's already performed. Likewise, the world government keeps repeating the same bunch of tricks ad nauseum.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Lol - I know this is off topic but it reminded me of a fantastic story that surfaced here in the UK recently.

For the last 20 years a guy has been employed as the car park attendant at a council car park next to a popular zoo.

No he wasnt
www.snopes.com...

[edit on 28/6/2009 by believer81]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There seems little logic to pursuing anything but the truth about the moon landings. As nations like China and India move into their own space faring ages, any falsehoods would be quickly revealed.

As for either of these nations (or any other) propping up a false US claim to landing on the moon... that sort of thing just wouldn't happen because all of a sudden, the chance to be the REAL first to land on the moon would present itself to any nation capable of making the short journey.

On the flipside, if there is anything to there being either an derelict or active presence on the moon by aliens or anyone else, we are fast approaching the end of any cloaking of the truth.

From here, it looks like there is a new race for the moon. Not so much to be the first to land but perhaps, to be the first to lay claim to discovering whatever 'else' is there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join