It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Australian Swine Flu Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I've seen this talked about here and there in posts, yet it hasn't actually been discussed. What is going on in Australia? The media here has minimal amount of coverage on our swine flu crisis, but occasionally we get a report about a new death or about how it is "no longer a crisis". Contradictory? Yes, but no one questions it.

I'd like to hear what people in other countries are hearing about Australia, if anything. Any Australians here feel something going on as well?

Here's a report from June 17th:
www.earthtimes.org...
Swine flu? Australia's over it

Australian health authorities said Wednesday they would no longer be testing people for swine flu or quarantining those who had contracted the H1N1 virus
and doctors discouraged from prescribing Tamiflu or other anti-viral drugs for any but the most extreme cases, officials said.

Schools will not be closed if a pupil catches swine flu and parents will not be told to keep their kids at home for a week if they have just returned from a visit to Melbourne, which has had the country's largest concentration of cases.
Jim Bishop, the nation's chief medical officer, admitted that the great pandemic was a bit of a damp squib.
At the last count, there were 2,026 cases in Australia.

Yet here is one from the 4th of June.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...
Victoria placed on Swine Flu blacklist
THREE states last night placed Victoria in the same category of swine flu threat as Mexico and the US as the spread of the virus across the country risked tipping the World Health Organisation's global flu alert status to "full-blown pandemic".

The last couple of weeks we have been hearing the reverse of what that above article states. We are being told it is O.K and we are some how immune to it, despite having the 5th reported death just a day ago, when no more than 2 weeks ago there were no deaths at all. We are being told that pretty much it is inevitable and we are all going to get infected - I guess it's good that they also stopped reporting about how serious the virus is. Every week the deaths double and it seems the rate of infected people does too.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here's something else interesting.
Earlier today..
Swine flu vaccine likely to be delayed
www.theage.com.au...

A VACCINE for swine flu might not be available until next winter even though an apparently effective sample has already been created in a Melbourne laboratory.

Despite five swine-flu-related deaths in Australia, the Federal Government has ruled out releasing the vaccine early to vulnerable groups such as the elderly or those with chronic illnesses.

I want to say, I don't think this is just in Australia. NZ is also suffering from this "shadow".

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have noticed this, in the last few weeks its been getting no attention at all.

The deaths mentioned on the news always state they had other health issues.

Like a lady with cancer, A 26 year old with other health problems that where not explained

Is there some kinda possibility that they are trying to scare us and prepare us for something worse?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It does seem like they are giving and taking at the same time, doesn't it?
Makes you wonder why. Then there was the report the other day about how swine flu was first detected in Australia before anywhere else, even Mexico, and since then there's been no more talk of it.

From Wikipedia:
"Victoria (has) a higher per capita infection rate than either Mexico or the US"
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28/6/09 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
thats the first I have heard about us(Australia) being the first country to have swine flu.

you got any links for this?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

www.news.com.au...

SWINE flu was running rampant through Melbourne's northern suburbs before it was even revealed as a major threat in Mexico, Victoria's health officials and top investigators now believe.

ATS thread about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I am very surprised you havn't heard about how many in Victoria are infected with swine flu.

This Flu is no more dangerous than the standard H1N1 flu. It is dangerous for people suffering poor health & other different health conditions, people with asthma & the elderly.

We have a lot of confirmed cases , especially in Victoria. Don't Worry too much about this flu. This is another Media Scare Campaign: ie The Corporate Media Who are under control of certain corrupt people in our Goverments' that use FEAR to keep the public focused & scared about false threats, and also distracting them from past events/crimes which are currently under close scrutiny and are still being investigated, like 9/11, The 1993 WTC Bombing, OK City Bombing, The Ruby Ridge Incident & others related incidents & The Port 1996 Arthur Massacre, In TAS, Australia.

The SWINE FLU SHOULD NOT BE YOUR CONCERN!

SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT & THEIR LIES & CRIMINAL ACTS ARE.

Cheers

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here is my take on it.

Australia is being prepared as the next base for the scum controllers - the next regional superpower. It has increased spending on defense, and is sitting on 1/3 of the worlds uranium reserves and vast reserves of other metals such as iron, nickel and gold.

It also exports more coal than any other nation. With carbon taxes being applied - it may be possible for Australia to levy the taxes on the coal before export - thus providing a massive income stream for the Australian government.

With world wide inflation being tipped as a result of the currency crisis, commodity prices will soar - I think Australia will emerge not only unscathed - but in a extremely superior position - with its control over uranium and iron ore it will be in a position to dictate prices to China and probably much of the world.

The elite are probably shifting their power bases in that direction - and due to the small population of Australia and its labor constraints - a high death rate would be counter productive.

Therefore Australia is being largely shielded from the major effects of the coming pandemic - if the scum are able to get the main vaccines released, the vaccines are going to be the source of the next stage mutated viruses and the cause of most of the death. Therefore they don't want to be releasing it inside of Australia - which is very easy to quarantine from the rest of the world.

My short answer is - I think Australia is probably going to be the safest country in the world when the REAL flu virus is released.

The reason your hearing everything is ok is because they do not want any public outcry for supply of vaccines.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Interesting. How do you know this? Just what you think?

Australia certainly is an interesting country in terms of this. While the rest of the World is being told they're in a recession, we're being told that we're NOT in a recession. Then, while most of the world is in a swine flu crisis, we're being told we're O.K.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

The deaths mentioned on the news always state they had other health issues.

Thats because like the normal flu.....swine flu is only deadly to those with chronic diseases or weak immune systems.

But I guess none of you seem to go and research this topic properly and only believe whats written here on ATS

So, go ahead panic, freak out, run around scared sh*tless....its just a waste of energy

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Here is my take on it.

Australia is being prepared as the next base for the scum controllers - the next regional superpower. It has increased spending on defense, and is sitting on 1/3 of the worlds uranium reserves and vast reserves of other metals such as iron, nickel and gold.

It also exports more coal than any other nation. With carbon taxes being applied - it may be possible for Australia to levy the taxes on the coal before export - thus providing a massive income stream for the Australian government.

With world wide inflation being tipped as a result of the currency crisis, commodity prices will soar - I think Australia will emerge not only unscathed - but in a extremely superior position - with its control over uranium and iron ore it will be in a position to dictate prices to China and probably much of the world.

The elite are probably shifting their power bases in that direction - and due to the small population of Australia and its labor constraints - a high death rate would be counter productive.

Therefore Australia is being largely shielded from the major effects of the coming pandemic - if the scum are able to get the main vaccines released, the vaccines are going to be the source of the next stage mutated viruses and the cause of most of the death. Therefore they don't want to be releasing it inside of Australia - which is very easy to quarantine from the rest of the world.

My short answer is - I think Australia is probably going to be the safest country in the world when the REAL flu virus is released.

The reason your hearing everything is ok is because they do not want any public outcry for supply of vaccines.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Amagnon]

There is many a prediction that Australia will become the next ARK as such.

top topics

join