It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are not significant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
WE ARE NOT SIGNIFICANT IN THIS UNIVERSE

1 reason i say that is because the universe is infinite right? which compare to the universe we are as small as bacteria
also i beileve that small is infinite so if u was the size as bacteria there must be something that is not visible to bacteria

look up in the sky theres millions of stars what makes you think for 1 second that all this came in to excistence FOR EARTH
alot of people beileve in god as do i but if we are as small as bacteria would god really play alot of attention to each and every1 of us
does god pay attention to real bacteria?? why do we think we are the only creature god cares about and why has he got such a masterplan to save the human on this little planet surely out of all the dimensions and planets in the inifine universe we cant expect to have are own god

i was thinking about this yesterday and relised how could go see us does he have eyes?

i mite be going on a bit but wats everybodys opinion

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
look up in the sky theres millions of stars what makes you think for 1 second that all this came in to excistence FOR EARTH
alot of people beileve in god as do i but if we are as small as bacteria would god really play alot of attention to each and every1 of us
does god pay attention to real bacteria?? why do we think we are the only creature god cares about

No. God cares about all the creatures. That is why he created the earth for all the creatures and not man alone. Man is one of the creatures.

and why has he got such a masterplan to save the human on this little planet surely out of all the dimensions and planets in the inifine universe we cant expect to have are own god

How do you say that he has the masterplan to save us?

We are killing ourselves with these wars and climate change. We have to reap what we sow.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
not to delve into semantics too much, but compared to the universe, our GALAXY is LESS than a bacteria. We dont even register. but stars for you for being depressingly pessimistic before breakfast!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Do you, yourself love yourself and all of your body?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Don't fall for the crap that TPTB feed us every day. They want us to hate ourselves or for us to feel that we are nothing. Insignificant. You say that we are smaller than bacteria. How small we are makes no difference in our significance.

One only needs to look at cyanobacteria to help put it into perspective. These small and supposedly "insignificant" bacteria are responsible for the majority of the oxygen produced on planet Earth. Without this small and seemingly "insignificant" life form, we would not be around to ponder this thought.

You are significant. We ALL are significant. Now go out and enjoy your day knowing that you are important to the Universe.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by xman_in_blackx]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
According to quantum mechanical principles the universe does not really exist unless someone is looking at it. If we were not here to explore it the universe would not exist as anything more than a 3D hologram. We were put here so they universe could explore and discover itself. Cool huh.

new topics

top topics

join