It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson Framed? by Mary A. Fischer GQ magazine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Was Michael Jackson Framed?

Haven't read the article by Ms. Mary A. Fischer yet. But if someone askes me if he was I'd say "probably so".

Most people have no clue of HOW the rich and famous people live and how they handle obstacles on their Life Path.

I haven't known Mr. Jackson in perspon but I can relate to some of his emotions. IF you have given so much money to organisations for benefit of childeren is doesn't seem logical that someone would abuse childeren himself.

He was a huge pot of money, and quite often, especially in showbiz that attracts nasty people who want to take a share from that pot.
He must have paid millions to try to clear his name. The complaining parents have been payed (dunno the exact amount, could be millions too) too.

Then I ask myself: Would I agree to get millions 'paid' to hush up if I suspected that someone abused my child or grandchilderen?

The answer is NO!

So my idea about Mr Jackson's part in all the bad publicity is that he was a victim.
A victim of a Life with so much money to spend, he thought he could buy his bad publicity off.
A victim of a Life in the Limelights from where there's no escape.
A victim of a Life without any childhood.
A victim of a father that thought a Life showbiz would be good for the (whole) family.

All I can say: poor man! Hope he has Peace now.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Excellent post and article. I've never believed Michael was guilty, but I didn't know too much of the facts to decide either way. When I started to read and learn more about him and the trial, I became a fan, and realized how easy it would be for people to take advantage of him and abuse his friendship and trust.....this is exactly what happened and it's sad that so many people including the MSM went to great lengths to make him look like a pervert and a freak. He didn't deserve any of it and at least now he's in a better place where he can't be hurt like this.

R.I.P. Michael....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Great find there on that article! For some reason I never thought Michael had done anything and was innocent. This article has strengthened my belief that he was in fact innocent. I find it sad that Michael was put through this with no help by the media or police, and that some people will only remember him by something that he in fact did not do. RIP Michael Jackson

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Certainly would not be difficult to frame a child molester. Does this surprise anyone?

Really though, WHO CARES? I care for my friends and family, and my country, NOT DEAD HOLLYWOOD STARS, ONE WHO ADMITTEDLY SLEPT NAKED WITH 12 YEAR OLD BOYS!

PLEASE WAKE UP AMERICA!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by octaviameister]

[edit on 28-6-2009 by octaviameister]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Having looked through a lot of the evidence against him, imo he was innocent. Unfortunately in the public eye it seems the majority think he was guilty w/o looking at any of the evidence themselves.

It's sad how the media has attacked him over the years. I don't know how many times MJ was in the news and the reporter would start out by saying something like 'Wacko Jacko is at it again'. He seemed like a genuinely compassionate person. R.I.P.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was never sure M. J. was pedophile when the news hit the mass media of the accusations. When I saw the english documentary on his life I understood the man a little better and barring multiple personality disorder or something along those lines I didn't think he was capable of pedophilia. So I basically assume he was wronged, although of course I can't be sure, but one thing I am sure is that there are a lot of lieing dispicable people out there that will ruin a man's life out of envy, interest or just spite. I've known many.

I remember a more enlightened time when people could just be kind to kids without the parents getting scared. The mass media with it's constant barrage of more often than not unfounded fear has changed that, and these days to even smile at a child will unsettle most parents. This is wrong, because while pedophilia does indeed exist and is a real problem it is nowhere near as relevant as the media portray it. It's fringe, and we lose our normality if we bend over backwards because of a constant fear of a very unlikely situation.

People need to calm down and think. Shut off the damn TVs and go outside and observe how people really behave. It's not that bad and the bad apples will quickly single themselves out for avoidance.

In my ignorance of the real events I will always have to rationally accept the possibility of M. J's accused pedophilia being real, but if I were a betting man I would go all in against it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

I haven't known Mr. Jackson in perspon but I can relate to some of his emotions. IF you have given so much money to organisations for benefit of childeren is doesn't seem logical that someone would abuse childeren himself.

Actually that's exactly why he would donate so much money because he equates the amount of donated money to children he has hurt. The more he has hurt, the more he donates to rid himself of the guilt. Hurt over "here," make better over "here." In his mind by doing so it all evens out. His money made him "eccentric." If he was a normal person he would have been a psychopath and a predator and guarantee he'd be on the child molesters list with all the other sickos.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'll buy that Jackson was framed. I know who did it. The same people who framed OJ Simpson, he was aquitted too.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hay think of it this way one of the richest man on the world. y not just buy a slave kid from a 3rd world nation?i think if i go to Iran say ill give u 20,000 can i but # ur kid?. they will be like ok just don't be too rough plz. honestly man

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well, as with many mysteries on this tiny little rock, we (the little people) will never, ever know what really happened.

We can certainly speculate, and formulate theories based upon the available facts. However, we can never really know because none of us was actually present.

MJ was a great performer, but it is time we let the man die. I for one am tired of this constant need for deifying performers and artists. They are just people at the end of the day, and unless they actually ended world poverty or war, then they are no more special than the bloke next door...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
why would anybody want to defend a pedophile. it's bad enough everyone in the gay comm. won't shut up about him,and the Media acts like the son
of God died. he wasn't the son of God ,he's dead and he's never comin back.here's a thought stop filling ats w/ threads about a pedophile and you won't have to defend him.
didn't even read the article.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I thought OJ did it but I never thought MJ did it...

Michael never had a childhood. His father pushed him on the road as the child star of the Jackson 5..

Michael Jackson never had a childhood.

Now, with enough dough to do whatever he desired, he wanted to enjoy the childhood and give other kids some happy memories of their childhood that he never had.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Michael Jackson was a tragic figure for sure.

Excellent article. I'm not a fan so I never paid any attention to this when it was news. But, I have to admit I thought he was guilty. I've changed my mind.

But I still have to ask what about the 2005 criminal trial? Another extortion attempt?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
MJ settled for a undisclosed amount of money to drop the case.
That good people is a sign of a guilty child molester.

This thread make's me sick ....WHY??? you ask?

Because you are practically saying the little kid is a lair for being molested.

that's like yelling at a woman that got raped by a actor..cause it's her fault.

So to be honest he settled out of court..because he DID NOT read my lip's...DID NOT!!! want this to go to trial.
and the greedy parents settled for money and to drop it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I've always said that all of the parents for any of the children involved should have been charged with child endangerment. Amazing that money and a child like attitude would be enough enducement to allow one's child to spend time with someone as outwardly bizarre as Michael Jackson.
I never understood why the parents weren't monitoring their children at all times simply by virtue of the the numbers of unknown people surrounding Jackson. My perp was also quite childlike. He was a fox in the chicken house and my own family chose to allow it rather than confront it. Too bad child endangerment didn't exist til much later. As to not an exact match on the body description, as much as Jackson changed his,not really a big surprise is it? I couldn't have given one either because most of mine happened at night, in the dark, under covers. Let's not forget the alcohol he was giving to minors either. I have often wondered what I could have remembered had I been drugged or drunk. Or what it would have seemed like under the influence.

I hold all the parents who allowed their children to be placed in unsafe, unknown situations accountable for anything their children went through at Jackson's or anyone else's hands.

My favorite line of all time about his was "America" the only country in the world where a poor black boy can become a rich white woman.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Actually that's exactly why he would donate so much money because he equates the amount of donated money to children he has hurt. The more he has hurt, the more he donates to rid himself of the guilt. Hurt over "here," make better over "here." In his mind by doing so it all evens out. His money made him "eccentric." If he was a normal person he would have been a psychopath and a predator and guarantee he'd be on the child molesters list with all the other sickos.

Lol, wow what screwed up "logic" So let me get this straight, he donated millions of dollars to childrens charities because he was actually guilty of the charges and he felt that doing this would free his mind of the guilt?
I guess Bill Gates is also a pedophile, since his charity foundation focuses on donating money and computers to children and their schools.
Also, by following that logic, anyone that donates to womens organizations or shelters MUST be a rapist.
Seriously, if the majority of the people in the world think like that, it would explain why this world is so screwed up.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

In reference to Jackson's donations somehow dealing with his guilty feelings? Pedophiles have no guilt. The average pedophile molests approx. 250 children in their lifetime. They have the highest rate of recidavism(spelling isn't my strong point). They do not see that they have done anything wrong. They haven't physically caused harm to the child. They haven't killed the child. They have educated the child for things the child will need to know when they become older. Donations vs. guilt? If you haven't done anything wrong, what's there to feel guilty about?

That is how Jackson would have seen his behavior even on t.v. which I watched in horror. He was doing nothing inappropriate at all in his own mind. Considering what he witnessed as a child on the road with his father and brothers, it wasn't much different really. If they did it exchanging bedmates while he tried to sleep in the same rooms, then his exchanging children for others wasn't really much different was it. Even his dad shared young girls with his brothers.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
MJ settled for a undisclosed amount of money to drop the case.
That good people is a sign of a guilty child molester.

This thread make's me sick ....WHY??? you ask?

Because you are practically saying the little kid is a lair for being molested.

that's like yelling at a woman that got raped by a actor..cause it's her fault.

So to be honest he settled out of court..because he DID NOT read my lip's...DID NOT!!! want this to go to trial.
and the greedy parents settled for money and to drop it.

A person can't settle a felony criminal trial out of court. The settlement was of a civil trial that was completely separate from the criminal one. The criminal trial was never pursued because there wasn't enough evidence against him.

And no one is calling the boy a liar; If you read the article, you would see that he was brainwashed with drugs into believing he was molested.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
MJ was, like so many others who have been used to keep the public distracted and preoccupied with trivia. But it is certainly obvious he was a very, very, very disturbed individual and in no way getting the help he needed. He exercised very bad judgment for someone in his position and magnified his risks by doing so. He didn't appear to be a serious sexual deviant just royally messed up which further makes him a usable target for exploitation. People like this are like trump cards that are pulled out when needed like Martha Stewart, for example. Good misdirection is what they are valuable for.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I've just been over on GLP, and someone over there was saying that THIS IS A HOAX - A FAKE NEWS STORY.

Any truth to that? Just wondering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join