It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured it out! TIME slipping in regards to Global Warming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is it, folks. The BOMB, baby!! I've figured out how we get these stories of unusually hot weather blamed on Global Warming and in the same year we get these stories of unusually cold weather also blamed on... you guessed it.... Global Warming! What?!

Remember back in 1582 eleven days were dropped from September?

11 days, dropped in September, because of the slippage in the counting of "time" as we know it from an Earth perspective. They actually jumped from September 2 to September 14 the very next day! Crazy! The newspaper was dated Sept. 2 one day and then Sept. 14 the next day. Wild.

This is because there is more than just the usual "falling behind" by 1 day every 4 years which gives rise to the Leap Year. There is actually another day "lost" about every 150 years. The big circle of the Earth around the Sun isn't aligned with the approximate 24 hour period we call a day. Enough already. Google it.

But here is the revelation... from 1582 to 2009 we have "slipped behind" almost another THREE days. To catch up we would have to jump from June 28 to July 2. That would get us back in sync with the Solstice and such. Back on track with our count of days against the Big Circle. In other words, we think it is June according to our man-made calendar, but it is actually July according to the Big Circle.

Imagine if you "dropped" 3 minutes or "skipped ahead" 3 minutes by setting your clock to 8:04 and then watched television which was still broadcasting on the "other" timeline. You would think that your shows were lasting longer. By the time it was 9:00 according to your clock, your broadcast show would still have a few minutes left in the final scene. If you watched the show until its conclusion you would think that it had run a little longer than normal. If you were strict about bedtime your kids would get upset when you told them to go to bed before their favorite show had fully ended. The whole scenario would be out of wack.

Now imagine that the heat of summer arrives three days earlier.
How about when the cold of winter arrives three days earlier?

This explains how scientists can get these tiny differences in average MONTHLY temperature. If you throw in 3 hot days of July into the June calculation you will get an abnormally hotter June. On the other side of the coin, if you throw in 3 days of January into the December calculation you will get an abnormally cold December.

This explains how we can have these alarming Global Warming hot months and simultaneously have these kooky Global Warming colder months.

The bottom line is.... Gorebal Warming is a scam of enormous dimension even bigger than Al's dome!

It is nothing short of an attack on America, Capitalism and the Freedom we enjoy in the United States. It is one gigantic scamzilla!! It is going to ruin this country and the rest of the free world if it goes on any further. It must be stopped.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

I agree that it is one big "scamzilla" but I don't think that a 3 day shift can account for the abnormal weather that has been happening lately. I also don't think that a "kneecap and trade" carbon tax is going to do diddly squat to fix it either.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What ?????
Global warming and/or cooling blamed on variations if the calendar ?
Don't think so ... do you think those melting glaciers know anything about calendars and missing days ?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I just dont want to be involved in this mess.

But all I want to say is that "global warming" was the term used to describe the extrmely high temperatures.

The actual term is "Climate change".

Get the facts right before posting.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is a very clever "outside the box" theory, I'm pretty impressed. Honestly I think you may be right in most aspects, however...if this phenomena were just a case of misrepresented dates than nothing out of the ordinary would be happening on a Yearly basis. For instance, record temps would occur on a monthly basis but taking the entire years worth of temps and seeing a drastic change.....I just dont think a few days will do that. Cool thoughts, I actually want to look this up now

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
I just dont want to be involved in this mess.

But all I want to say is that "global warming" was the term used to describe the extrmely high temperatures.

The actual term is "Climate change".

Get the facts right before posting.

Global Warming....Climate Change...I prefer the term "ManBearPig".

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join