It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Michael Jackson" was just interviewed on C2C!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Just when I think Coast-to-Coast AM can sink no lower...

It does!

Tonight there was a guest purporting to channel the spirit of Michael Jackson, and being addressed as such.

From the Web site of the "channeller":

*** Breaking News Update :: Interview Michael Jackson LIVE: Michael Jackson has indicated he would like to do a LIVE interview(s) after making connections through Medium Dr. Christian von Lähr and giving him pages of detailed information about his life, what it's like on the other side, his assets and a secret trust account set-up for his children.

*** Breaking News :: The Real Story Behind Michael Jackson's Death: Michael Jackson's death did not come out of nowhere - he has been sick for quite some time with Mercer Disease. Get the behind the scenes information to save him. Serious Media Inquiries only - 336 359 8082. Click Here for more Details.

Um, "Get the behind the scenes information to save him?" He's dead.

This is just the biggest load of horse-hockey I've heard of in quite some time.

What hubris this guy has!

And for Ian Punnett to put him on the air? What's the deal Ian, are you bored with being the voice of reason?

Give it up, pal; you'll never out-schlock George Noory!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Calm down. The show is all fluff anyway, no substance. It is like asking Sean Hannity to use the scientific method in his arguments, it will just never happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It sounded like they guy claiming to be channeling/speaking as Michael was reading from a script. The entire thing was disappointing and a farce and an insult to MJ. The whole show, thumbs down.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Honestly. The guy was just parroting all the things currently being said about Jackson, and being damned obvious about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Theres a reason I only might listen if art bell hosts.. stuff like this is why.. Also I like sleep.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
he's dead and he's never coming back. i can't believe you'd want to hear
anything about him. let alone some crap like that. i guess i can see why the media's makin such a big deal about it. one less big name they can drag through the dirt for being a pedophile.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I just got off the phone,buddy hollys fine(put on a few),Morrison cant find his leather jacket and Garcias goin"OH MAN"

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A typical night with Ian.

This was right up there with the interview Ian did with Jesus Christ himself.

This show is headed for a quick demise. We will be channeling old c2c shows soon.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
He...

interviewed...

Jesus?

Oh, man. I had no idea.

I really would have expected better from Ian.

Well, I guess that leaves George Knapp: So, for one night a week, C2C will not be the audio equivalent of Pravda and The Weekly World News.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ian is asking to be shelved permanently. I won't shed any tears if it happens. Even George Noory's style has been lackluster lately. They need to bring Art Bell back or turn the entire C2CAM show over to George Knapp.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
lmao this is rediculous. I havent listened to coast to coast since probably the mid to late nineties. Even back then it was just sensationalized stories and stuff, I never took any of it as anything other than entertainment.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
But entertainment is supposed to be enjoyable. Listening to a channeller use carnival-tent-evangelist techniques to fake paranormal phenomena as he attempts to cash in on whatever happens to be the biggest current news story is not enjoyable. It's infuriating.

This crap they've been broadcasting on C2C is inconsistent with any rational discussion of the paranormal, and increasingly similar to the stories you find in the Glurge Gallery section of Snopes.

Seriously. Every time I hear Noory polishing some guest's or caller's apple as they tell their heartwarming tale of hope or inspiration with a psychic twist, I just think, glurge, glurge, glurge!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Omg I love Michael Jacksons music! D;

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My mother was watching the documentry about him >.>..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Here is a little info. on Mercer Disease also known as MRSA.

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection
Written by Dr Alan Johnson, clinical scientist

What is MRSA?
Staphylococcus aureus is a species of bacterium commonly found on the skin and/or in the noses of healthy people. Although it is usually harmless at these sites, it may occasionally get into the body (eg through breaks in the skin such as abrasions, cuts, wounds, surgical incisions or indwelling catheters) and cause infections. These infections may be mild (eg pimples or boils) or serious (eg infection of the bloodstream, bones or joints).

MRSA stands for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, which is a type of Staphylococcus aureus that is resistant to the antibacterial activity of methicillin and other related antibiotics of the penicillin class.

The treatment of infections due to Staphylococcus aureus was revolutionised in the 1940s by the introduction of the antibiotic penicillin.

see more at: www.netdoctor.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As far as anyone speaking to the dead, I personally have my doubts that this has ever occured.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I actually think thats hilarious

Its still strange to why people that listen to this show hang onto every word the presenters say. If this spectacle doesnt make them switch off then nothing will

And conspiracy theorists wonder why people right them off as nutcases

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
He...

interviewed...

Jesus?

Oh, man. I had no idea.

Sigh.

You need to check this out on the local L.A. radio station that broadcasts C2C: KFI 640
Ian interviewed a guy named Neil Saavedra who likes to call himself "Jesus Christ". I think he's delusional and believes himself to be the real thing. He has a regular show on the station on Sunday mornings! People call in and ask him questions as if he really were Jesus himself. It's absolutely insane. It seems the station in L.A. is just as crazy as the C2C show.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm assuming Ian must have expected his audience to see that for the crock of Shinola that it is, and he didn't come right out and say so because a) he's a polite host and b) he knew he'd be saying the obvious.

See, I do like Ian, and am giving him the benefit of the doubt, 'cause I didn't hear that show.

Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, C2C is broadcast on "Hot Talk" KSFO 560AM, a once-great radio station which has degenerated into nothing more than non-stop, right-wing extremist war cheer-leading and advertisements for dubious business opportunities. C2C and Dr. Laura are the only things they broadcast that have any value at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Interesting.... don't underestimate anything about MJ....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join