It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the lust of money make people deceitful?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Ah quit ragging on the rich people. So what if some people want lots of money, need lots of it, can't seem to get enough. It's none of my business if someone else wants to have more than me. Maybe those that keep ragging on the rich people are the same as the rich, with the exception that they have no money, but want lots too. Mind your own business people. You want money, go for it, mimic the rich, follow in their footsteps, do what they did to get it, whatever.

I couldn't care any less if others have more than me. If I want more, I'll go work for it and earn my own .. rather than covet those that have what I may want. This idea of ragging on the rich is bad, it's called coveting. You want something in life, go earn it yourself .. don't be trying to take what you want from others that have what you want. If your neighbor has a million apples and you don't but you would like a million apples too, plant your own apple trees, and stop ragging on your neighbor for growing more apple trees than you have.

Coveting is so disgusting. Decide what will make you happy in life and go for it. Gawd, seems like the world is full of covetors these days. "Whaaa, I want what they got, make them give me some of what they got. Whaaa." Cry babies. Covetors. Grow up humons, grow up! I couldn't care any less if others have more than me. My happiness is not determined by comparing what I have to my neighbor. Some people seem to keep comparing themselves and their lives to the lives of others. Those that complain about those that have more than them seem to not be happy unless everyone else has less than they do. What if everyone was poor, would that make the covetors happy? Grow up earthlings, stop coveting, it's a sin!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Hi apples/

I did have a quick glance at the site you stated, but havent come across this one article?
The reason I wasn't happy about that site is because of the meditations and the crystals mentioned..
I just believe it is New Age stuff that cannot be mixed with teachings of Jesus Christ.
Well, thank you for the reply,

ICXC
helen

Actually it is in history and not new age beloney. I myself believe the bible was corrupted to seal mans fate. Jesus did come to show the way but his words were corrupted.
Do i believe that the bible was corrupted. YES! DO i believe Jesus is real YES!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Hi/

Who says it's only satanists that worship Baphomet(spelling?)?
People really NEED to open their eyes and see whats what...(not directing this to you,but to all)

One of many prophecies of the end of times states that the love of money[AVARICE],will split people into the believers and the non believers...

ICXC
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Ah quit ragging on the rich people. So what if some people want lots of money, need lots of it, can't seem to get enough. It's none of my business if someone else wants to have more than me. Maybe those that keep ragging on the rich people are the same as the rich, with the exception that they have no money, but want lots too. Mind your own business people. You want money, go for it, mimic the rich, follow in their footsteps, do what they did to get it, whatever.

I couldn't care any less if others have more than me. If I want more, I'll go work for it and earn my own .. rather than covet those that have what I may want. This idea of ragging on the rich is bad, it's called coveting. You want something in life, go earn it yourself .. don't be trying to take what you want from others that have what you want. If your neighbor has a million apples and you don't but you would like a million apples too, plant your own apple trees, and stop ragging on your neighbor for growing more apple trees than you have.

Coveting is so disgusting. Decide what will make you happy in life and go for it. Gawd, seems like the world is full of covetors these days. "Whaaa, I want what they got, make them give me some of what they got. Whaaa." Cry babies. Covetors. Grow up humons, grow up! I couldn't care any less if others have more than me. My happiness is not determined by comparing what I have to my neighbor. Some people seem to keep comparing themselves and their lives to the lives of others. Those that complain about those that have more than them seem to not be happy unless everyone else has less than they do. What if everyone was poor, would that make the covetors happy? Grow up earthlings, stop coveting, it's a sin!

It is not the rich that are the problem but those who care to purportrate greed and whore POWER for the sake of sitting themselves in God's seat. Changing within all that God created.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

That is the same goat that satanists worship.

After careful study I must say that I believe that you are wrong. Satanists worship an inverted (Points down) pentagram like the eastern star.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95e38cb250fc.jpg[/atsimg]

The star on the goat points up.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

a satanist does not worship any god or symbol. a satanist does not believe in the concepts of good and evil.
a satanist does not believe in the judeo-christian concept of god or devil.
a satanist believes that he/she creates his/her own world, and as such, believes himself/herself to be god and the sole creator of their universe.

i think you might have the term satanist confused with some form of devil worship. there are loads of those to choose from so good hunting.

AA

[edit on 28-6-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Hi/
That ugly pic reminded me of something I had read....and the Mystery Babylon!!!
please look into the link!

The Great War With Russia (1854-1856) Anti-Christian forces led by imperialist neocons in Washington have used their EU puppets to take over part of Serbia against the rule of international law. We are reminded that the ever-greedy EU is already trying to absorb neo-calendarist Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania in its attempt to colonise (‘Westernise’/’modernise’) and so destroy Orthodox Eastern Europe.

THE Great WAR~

ICXC NIKA

Helen that was also described in the ringing cedars books.

Hi apples/

Egyptian yeh?
So, where did the Egyptions,or so they are called come to worship such a beast?
Look up History,look up the why's and the when's?

Look closer and you will see the truth!

ICXC
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist

After careful study I must say that I believe that you are wrong. Satanists worship an inverted (Points down) pentagram like the eastern star.

a satanist does not worship any god or symbol. a satanist does not believe in the concepts of good and evil.
a satanist believes that he/she creates his/her own world, and as such, believes himself/herself to be god and the sole creator of their universe.

i think you might have the term satanist confused with some form of devil worship. there are loads of those to choose from so good hunting.

AA

Well i'am to believe that they do not believe in God but believe in Satan as God. So whats the truth?

What however does satanist if it does not refer to satan?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hi/
That ugly pic reminded me of something I had read....and the Mystery Babylon!!!
please look into the link!

The Great War With Russia (1854-1856) Anti-Christian forces led by imperialist neocons in Washington have used their EU puppets to take over part of Serbia against the rule of international law. We are reminded that the ever-greedy EU is already trying to absorb neo-calendarist Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania in its attempt to colonise (‘Westernise’/’modernise’) and so destroy Orthodox Eastern Europe.

THE Great WAR~

ICXC NIKA

Helen that was also described in the ringing cedars books.

Hi apples/

Egyptian yeh?
So, where did the Egyptions,or so they are called come to worship such a beast?
Look up History,look up the why's and the when's?

Look closer and you will see the truth!

ICXC
helen

I did not say the Egyptians worshipped the God head. I said it dates back to those times when the Priest's would create images to create the future. Alot of the illuminati symbols are spawned from them times. Which si why they believe they are the descendents. The images didnt create themselves.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Hi apples/

Again,look closer to who or why or when the Bible has been Corrupted!
Look at History,look at WHY is the world the way it is....
Read Jesus Christ Words to His unbelievers....

take care,
ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I think you may be confusing the worship of Satan and Atheism.

The star and goat seem to represent Gnosticism which is more of a dualistic type of belief system. The definition of Atheism seems to reflect your description better.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Hi/

I did not say the Egyptians worshipped the God head. I said it dates back to those times when the Priest's would create images to create the future. Alot of the illuminati symbols are spawned from them times. Which si why they believe they are the descendents.

I never said THEY worshipped the Godhead!
Your not reading what I'm saying....who are the Egyptians?
What is their BLOODLINE?
We all have a bloodline?
Yes?

ICXC
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

AA

Well i'am to believe that they do not believe in God but believe in Satan as God. So whats the truth?

What however does satanist if it does not refer to satan?

a satanist does not believe satan to be some sort of personal savior.
a satanist believe himself/herself to be their own savior.

although i'm not sure when the term satanist was first coined. i'd be comfortable saying that the term was not around before the epic poem/story dante's inferno which was written by dante alighieri. the idea of hell, demons, satan ect... did not exist in christian mythology until right around 1308 (just so happens thats when the story i mentioned above was published..hmmmmm).

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The star and goat seem to represent Gnosticism which is more of a dualistic type of belief system. The definition of Atheism seems to reflect your description better.

nope, i'm pretty sure i'm not.

thanks for the reply though.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
how did this change into a debate about satanic symbols. I thought we were talking about money here

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

LOL can i go further to state that paganism might describe his position better. Then who is right and who is wrong in the matter.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
how did this change into a debate about satanic symbols. I thought we were talking about money here

It's all related don't you know?

There is all kinds of symbolism on our money supply.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

LOL can i go further to state that paganism might describe his position better. Then who is right and who is wrong in the matter.

right and wrong are words born of confusion. good and evil do not exist until someone uses ego/emotion to color their world view.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

right and wrong are words born of confusion. good and evil do not exist until someone uses ego/emotion to color their world view.

What is ego but your second self, your mind? perhaps. The soul however you to say knows no different for it only stems from within where knowledge has no place in wisdom. For who paints the picture that there is no polarity for which one can reckon with!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

Hi anon/
And where does this confusion come from?
If EVIL and GOOD do not exist, then where does confusion come from?
Im only answering what you answered here...I did not read the whole text!

To have confusion in the mind, it has to come from somewhere?
If EVIL does not exist, then how does it form?

ICXC
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Mother Nature makes people deceitful.
Deception is a major part of the game.
Breast enhancement is going to lead to a lot of new young girls that need/want breast enhancement to get ahead.
Small breast DNA is vicious and fighting like all hell to survive and get ahead.
We are engineering ourselves into freakdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join