It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Does the lust of money make people deceitful?

page: 1
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   


During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. - George Orwell


It seems like the most deceitful people are those who have money or those who covet money. I have tried to pinpoint the demographics of this group. But they seem to cut across all religious beliefs, sexes, sexual preference, ages, race, and economic spectrum of society.

I have noticed that the more money someone has the less value they seem to place upon other people who are judged to be infierior than them. This seems to hold especially true if those people did not earn thier money, but in fact had it given to them. Criminals seem to be less conflicted about thier deceit and do not seem to deny thier deceit.

America is a very deceitful place. It seems as if everything is a lie and everyone is a lier. Even those who have no money are deceitful, they are just not capable of hiding thier deceit, because they tend to be stupider.



Micah 6:12 For the rich men thereof are full of violence, and the inhabitants thereof have spoken lies, and their tongue is deceitful in their mouth.


Everyone lies when it comes to money. Some lie to keep it, some lie to get it, and others pretend to be impartial in an attempt to get and/or keep it.

Those who rule, only rule by deceit and treachery.



Mark 4:19
And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.


[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]




posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I made a related thread on this, called Class Warfare.

You're indeed right. Money makes people do terrible things, and the more they have, the more entrenched in their deceitful mindset they become.

This is why I think we need regulations in the "free market." Simply to make it unprofitable for large corporations and people to break the law and hurt people.

If it's not profitable for anyone to profit off the exploitation of people, then no one will do it; the playing field would be equal, and people could still enjoy the fruits of capitalism. Just without the need to hurt other people for profits.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Money is pretty amazing. It has the power to corrupt one group of people into wanting to do anything to acquire it. At the same time it has the power to enslave another group of people who will voluntarily submit themselves into slavery in order to maintain their access to it. Amazingly enough, the two work hand in hand. It really does make the world go 'round.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis
 


Couldn't have said it better myself. That's capitalism in a nutshell, and it works very, very well.

Not saying it's the best system ever conceived, but it does seem to work without too much complaint.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

That's capitalism in a nutshell, and it works very, very well.

Not saying it's the best system ever conceived, but it does seem to work without too much complaint.


Capitalism is a great way to keep the people divided against themselves and rendering them completely helpless to organize and rise up against thier more deceitful masters.


[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis
 


Hi/
Well said!

Money so they say''makes the world go round''
You know what, I think that's a big lie!
It seems that the money goes one way and never comes back!
I think the world would better function if we all were honest...what am I saying,did I say honest?
If money makes the world go round, why is it that there is no money?
And what is it with the banks crying at a loss???...Please who is suppose to believe such a thing!
You hear people suiciding over loss of money....more so the filthy rich to begin with,then a poor or middle class person!
So many LIES out there and yet people fail to see what is going on!

IX
helen



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust


During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. - George Orwell


It seems like the most deceitful people are those who have money or those who covet money. I have tried to pinpoint the demographics of this group. But they seem to cut across all religious beliefs, sexes, sexual preference, ages, race, and economic spectrum of society.

I have noticed that the more money someone has the less value they seem to place upon other people who are judged to be infierior than them. This seems to hold especially true if those people did not earn thier money, but in fact had it given to them. Criminals seem to be less conflicted about thier deceit and do not seem to deny thier deceit.

America is a very deceitful place. It seems as if everything is a lie and everyone is a lier. Even those who have no money are deceitful, they are just not capable of hiding thier deceit, because they tend to be stupider.



Micah 6:12 For the rich men thereof are full of violence, and the inhabitants thereof have spoken lies, and their tongue is deceitful in their mouth.


Everyone lies when it comes to money. Some lie to keep it, some lie to get it, and others pretend to be impartial in an attempt to get and/or keep it.

Those who rule, only rule by deceit and treachery.



Mark 4:19
And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.


[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]


So does that make America the whore of Babylon? LOL
I read the parable about this in the ringing cedars. How they created slaves and then made them believe in false freedom by giving them a coin to feed, clothe and house themselves into an even bigger deception, being a salve to the system.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Money is pretty amazing. It has the power to corrupt one group of people into wanting to do anything to acquire it. At the same time it has the power to enslave another group of people who will voluntarily submit themselves into slavery in order to maintain their access to it. Amazingly enough, the two work hand in hand. It really does make the world go 'round.


This is the heirarchy i have been trying to say that happens in many insitutions. Kind of like pyramid schemes dont just happen with scam artists but it all starts with the wealthiest people at the top who do nto have their names written down as the richest people in the world though they are the wealthiest. They have people working for them and so on. The president is not the true person in power.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Money is pretty amazing. It has the power to corrupt one group of people into wanting to do anything to acquire it. At the same time it has the power to enslave another group of people who will voluntarily submit themselves into slavery in order to maintain their access to it. Amazingly enough, the two work hand in hand. It really does make the world go 'round.


I blame religion for this. religion indoctrinates those who own the means of production that it is ok to exploit it's workers and the workers are led to believe it is ok to work and toil all their lives as they will be rewarded in heaven.

Who works the hardest, the builder who works all day for a meager salary or the c.e.o of the construction firm. Both have been led to believe that this deal is fair.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
So does that make America the whore of Babylon? LOL


I believe it does.


Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.


This is the depiction of the (Baphomet) goat of mendes by Eliphas Levi. Upon it's forehead is the pentagram. The symbol dates back to anchient Babylon.



[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust
 


What is money? I ask because you seem to know, but from what I have read in the Constitution and the UNITED STATES CODE, the "money" you speak of does not exist.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust
 


Hi/
That ugly pic reminded me of something I had read....and the Mystery Babylon!!!
please look into the link!



The Great War With Russia (1854-1856) Anti-Christian forces led by imperialist neocons in Washington have used their EU puppets to take over part of Serbia against the rule of international law. We are reminded that the ever-greedy EU is already trying to absorb neo-calendarist Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania in its attempt to colonise (‘Westernise’/’modernise’) and so destroy Orthodox Eastern Europe.

THE Great WAR~

ICXC NIKA



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

What is money? I ask because you seem to know, but from what I have read in the Constitution and the UNITED STATES CODE, the "money" you speak of does not exist.


No money exists. It is just a means of exchange.



U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;



If we look at this particular phrase we can deduce that the US Congress borrowed money from the Federal Reserve based upon the good credit of the US.



To borrow money on the credit of the United States;


The powers that be have jepordized thier good standing with the people which puts the banking relationship of the United States at odds with the Federal Reserve.

Forfeit the union or forfeit the 3rd national bank of the US. I think at this point the choice is redundant.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
So does that make America the whore of Babylon? LOL


I believe it does.


Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.


This is the depiction of the (Baphomet) goat of mendes by Eliphas Levi. Upon it's forehead is the pentagram. The symbol dates back to anchient Babylon.



[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]



That is the same goat that satanists worship. The God head. Except that most of it dates back to the times of the Egyptian priests and pharoahs who believed that they could create the future by putting it in images. This gives rise to the belief that humans coming doom today was planned over millenia and the bible has a big part to play in it. Read between the lines. As in the revelations have sealed the fate.



[edit on 28-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by In nothing we trust
 


Hi/
That ugly pic reminded me of something I had read....and the Mystery Babylon!!!
please look into the link!



The Great War With Russia (1854-1856) Anti-Christian forces led by imperialist neocons in Washington have used their EU puppets to take over part of Serbia against the rule of international law. We are reminded that the ever-greedy EU is already trying to absorb neo-calendarist Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania in its attempt to colonise (‘Westernise’/’modernise’) and so destroy Orthodox Eastern Europe.

THE Great WAR~

ICXC NIKA


Helen that was also described in the ringing cedars books.



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

That is the same goat that satanists worship.


After careful study I must say that I believe that you are wrong. Satanists worship an inverted (Points down) pentagram like the eastern star.



The star on the goat points up.



[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust
 


"No money exists. It is just a means of exchange."

Bingo, bango, bongo...someone read HJR-192.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by pluckynoonez]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Applesandoranges

That is the same goat that satanists worship.


After careful study I must say that I believe that you are wrong. Satanists worship an inverted (Points down) pentagram like the eastern star.



The star on the goat points up.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]


It is apart of what they worship. There is many things they worship.

The priests CREATE/created the future through the IMAGES they create. They have concealed this from man. Man is yet to discover that they can change the future. If people do not wake up to the fact that revelations is sealing their doom then we cannot enter paradise.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Money is pretty amazing. It has the power to corrupt one group of people into wanting to do anything to acquire it. At the same time it has the power to enslave another group of people who will voluntarily submit themselves into slavery in order to maintain their access to it. Amazingly enough, the two work hand in hand. It really does make the world go 'round.


I think the only real groups may be the haves (Knowledge) and have nots (No knowledge).



posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges
 


Hi apples/

I did have a quick glance at the site you stated, but havent come across this one article?
The reason I wasn't happy about that site is because of the meditations and the crystals mentioned..
I just believe it is New Age stuff that cannot be mixed with teachings of Jesus Christ.
Well, thank you for the reply,

ICXC
helen



new topics

top topics



 
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join