It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subscribed thread not showing up on myATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I posted in a thread and it says I'm subscribed to it, but it is not showing up under myATS and I'm afraid I'll miss responses to my comment in the future. Does anybody know why this would happen or what I can do to remedy this?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This thread's not showing up under myATS either. Did my list just stop working or something?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm no techie but it might have a 10 minute refresh.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
What I do, is constantly refresh and keep a steady eye on my ' totatl replies '.

And if not, the only, Best ATSers, will U2U you saying they replied, and those are the only ones that really matter IMNSHO.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Something wierd is going on. I thought maybe I just ran out of room on my list so I decided to click the little red x next to one of the threads, and then after I did only *this* thread showed up on the list -- the one I'm typing in right now. When I refreshed the page again this thread was gone from the list again, but the one I was trying to delete was back. Wierd.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
What I do, is constantly refresh and keep a steady eye on my ' totatl replies '.

And if not, the only, Best ATSers, will U2U you saying they replied, and those are the only ones that really matter IMNSHO.

What do you mean? Where do you see "total replies"? I don't even see this thread anywhere.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Now all my subscribed threads are gone but this one again, but they're not coming back anymore. This time I didn't delete anything. Now I have no idea how to use ATS anymore in any efficient manner.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by Republican08

What do you mean? Where do you see "total replies"? I don't even see this thread anywhere.

Member tools, Public Profile, See Posts, click it, then look at your last 250 posts! If there past that, I wouldn't worry about a reply from it! :p

Hope I helped. I jsut consisstently check back.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Thanks, that's a big help.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's happening again. Subscription list is messed up. Now even if I remove items from the list, they come back. But if I go to the thread it shows I'm not subscribed even though they're in my subscription list. The worst part is that threads I newly subscribe to don't show in my list at all. This sucks.

top topics

join