It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I'm better off dead. I'm done': How M.J predicted his death six months ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

'I'm better off dead. I'm done': How M.J predicted his death six months ago

link

· Genetic condition had ruined his lungs and left him unable to sing
· He became so skeletal, doctors believed he was anorexic
· He had nightmares about being murdered – and wanted to die
· He used swine flu as an excuse to avoid coming to England
· He thought he was agreeing to 10 concerts – it was 50

Whatever the final autopsy results reveal, it was greed that killed Michael Jackson - Had he not been driven – by a cabal of bankers, agents, doctors and advisers – to commit to the gruelling 50 concerts in London’s O2 Arena, I believe he would still be alive today.
Dur
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-6-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

We knew it was a disaster waiting to happen,’ said one aide. ‘I don’t think anybody predicted it would actually kill him but nobody believed he would end up performing.’

Their doubts were underscored when Jackson collapsed during only his second rehearsal.
Collapse might be overstating it,’ said the aide. ‘He needed medical attention and couldn’t go on. I’m not sure what caused it.’

Meanwhile, everybody around him noticed that Jackson had lost an astonishing amount of weight in recent months. His medical team even believed he was anorexic.

‘He goes days at a time hardly eating a thing and at one point his doctor was asking people if he had been throwing up after meals,’ one staff member told me in May.

‘He suspected bulimia but when we said he hardly eats any meals, the doc thought it was probably anorexia. He seemed alarmed and at one point said, 'People die from that all the time. You’ve got to get him to eat.'’
Indeed, one known consequence of anorexia is cardiac arrest

‘He wasn’t eating, he wasn’t sleeping and, when he did sleep, he had nightmares that he was going to be murdered. He was deeply worried that he was going to disappoint his fans. He even said something that made me briefly think he was suicidal. He said he thought he’d die before doing the London concerts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Oh how horrible. I so wish this wasn’t true, but, I’ve a terrible feeling it is.

Michael’s closest confidante told me just two hours after he died that ‘Michael was tired of living. He was a complete wreck for years and now he can finally be in a better place. People around him fed him drugs to keep him on their side. They should be held accountable.’

How this will tie into his death, the way he died, etc, we’ll just have to wait and find out.

Will there be a *suicide note*, or will his passing go un-sung by Michael?

Whatever the case, rest now, and in peace Michael.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

‘He wasn’t eating, he wasn’t sleeping and, when he did sleep, he had nightmares that he was going to be murdered. He was deeply worried that he was going to disappoint his fans. He even said something that made me briefly think he was suicidal. He said he thought he’d die before doing the London concerts.

sound to me like he was suffering severe depression and if they were treating him with Tricyclic antidepressants

Tricyclic antidepressants have been linked to sudden cardiac death.

www.pslgroup.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Was Michael Jackson Framed? by Mary A. Fisher GQ magazine 1994

I would suggest to anyone who has any doubt to Michaels innocence and/or anyone who wants to get to the bottom of why Michael is dead, read the above article - or - view it here on ATS.

peace

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the concerts in the U.K were going to mostly consist of tributes and such, and he was contractually obligated to only spent 12 minutes on stage each performance.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It’s so sad to think that MJ’s life was never really his own. Thrust into entertainment by stage-parents who capitalized on his immense talent, he ever after sought to recapture that lost youth. He lived his life a slave to wealth and fame. I wonder if he was ever really happy. I hope he had his moments.

It seems that, like some people in an extreme survival situation, MJ lost the will to continue the struggle and so passed on. I find it difficult to judge him as harshly as many do, and I would not have wanted to walk in his shoes to gain the ability to judge him properly. As I don’t think too much of great wealth or fame, I am left with only pity and sympathy for MJ, and a vain attempt at understanding.

I wonder where all the human parasites that were clinging to him will land?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
wow...i must be extremely insensitive, because i don't really care that much. don't get me wrong i liked alot of his songs, and it's tragic that he died at 50, but c'mon, he lived in luxury practically his whole life, was able to buy his way out of jail, and as far as his home life, millions of kids have had it tougher then he did, and came out all right. and having al sharpton, and jesse jackson on the airwaves every day? these two guys need to find a job and shut the hell up. these people coming on in the media, and saying how much they LOVED him...they didn't even know him, and it sounds like the ones that did, didn't do a damn about trying to save his life. and where was his CLOSE family members, apparently not close enough to get him some real help. this adulation is simply bizarre.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Little Michael Jackson of "The Jackson Five" was created and exploited by the same greed that drove him to his grave.... His eccentricity was about all that the poor man controlled.... If artist were the ones that controlled the entertainment industry instead of lawyers and accountants, tragedies such as this and so many others like this would have never happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
Little Michael Jackson of "The Jackson Five" was created and exploited by the same greed that drove him to his grave.... His eccentricity was about all that the poor man controlled.... If artist were the ones that controlled the entertainment industry instead of lawyers and accountants, tragedies such as this and so many others like this would have never happened.

sorry...but the word "NO" come to mind. it has such finality...i use it all the time to "control" my life.

new topics

top topics

join