It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Legally Say 'NO' To All Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Let me start this thread by first admitting that I have learned not to use this source as a createable link due to past articles I've posted using them, I have never seen soooo many negative posts since I started posting lol... But I have to tell you that it is an interesting read and touchs on all of our concerns so please read it and post your comments but please don't shoot the messanger. It is simply meant as a tool to help get info out.

Source Link: rense.com...

Millions of Americans have come to distrust vaccines and mainstream medicine's vaccine agenda. There is a growing movement in this country and around the world that questions the safety and effectiveness of all vaccines for obvious reasons. Many childhood disorders such as autism, ADD/ADHD, SIDS and others have been linked to vaccines. Thousands of soldiers who served in the military have been severely disabled or in some cases even died after receiving their mandated shots. Vaccines are the most controversial subject in all of medicine.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

What the hell are you posting this rubbish for??? Haha only kidding, I liked the article, just thought I'd kickstart a bit of negativity :-)

I don't know what the crack is in the US but here in the UK I've got no problem just saying 'No' in a Zammo-esque fashion. In fact, I'd love to see someone force a vaccination on me.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

"and14263" You almost had me at the beginning of your post lol... I was sitting here thinking "Really?" but thank you for taking the time to read it and I did feel once people read it that they would find it very interesting as a tool or way to find options.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
@Rams59lb,

With reference to your Zammo-esque responce: -

I don't know what the crack is in the US but here in the UK I've got no problem just saying 'No' in a Zammo-esque fashion. In fact, I'd love to see someone force a vaccination on me.

Have you considered the Janet St. Clair (not to be mistaken for the actress who played Hatti in Eastenders - a comman misconception) factor?

What will you do in a "Rooooooooooland I only want to help you" situation?

I know, it doesn't bear thinking about.

(Sorry to our American brothers and sisters, this will probably go over their heads)

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I started this thread a while back.

I'm posting a link for those who are interested.

Avoiding the mandatory flu vaccination

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by saratoga123

I guess it went over my head as well, you quote somebody elses post and then ask me a quesiton that I simply don't get? I am pretty smart, at least that is what dumber people have told me so please ask me again in a simply minded way so that I may respond. Ty

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I just viewed your thread, I also did use the search thread tool prior to posting this one so I do apologies if you stepped on "Truly". I did notice that you didn't include a source link as I did on this thread as well? Hmm. Any ways it must be that great minds think alike and as your thread say's all that really matters is getting the message out right?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This thread caught my attention but I will now follow the link to the other thread already in existence, like the Op said, it does not matter who the source is, it is the information that counts,

Thank you both. I am deeply worried.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
One day I dreamt that fascists who were 2 dimensional and wearing nazi helmets were firing bullets that moved in time lapse. These were jet black, like Clutch Cargo effects, and so were the men. I was led to the base of a tree where there was a huge cache of guns, automatics, somewhere in South America, and there I met a college friend who was a sort of interesting guy.

I know these vaccines are instruments of death. I fugure they'll do it this way: no health care if you refuse anything we prescribe.

Very simple.

Obviously the government is going to hell. They just don't know it yet.

I guess I can scrape by because when I walk past cars the auto locks seem to open all by themselves. At first I thought that the people nearby were just opening their trunks etc per chance as I was walking by. I came back to see last night after a trunk latch popped open during the day. It was still open. Used to be that whenever I got near a CD player it would start skipping. I was warned at the time by a foreigner that I should not board planes (this was years ago when a lot of strange things were going on-real obvious oddities) Pretty sure that's out since jews have taken over the government and read these things.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
All I want to say, is hell yeah for posting. People have WILDLY differeing views on vaccines. Good to see soemone who won't be swayed from her opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have been able to get out of required vaccines for my kids school and day cares by just asking for a waiver because I say it is against my beliefs. I had one lady that worked at this daycare that said "no it's required you have to do it." I told the lady "no I do not, why dont you ask your boss. Sure enough I was right and the lady was then like "wow I had no idea, I am so going to use that."

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Legally?

What do you mean?

If I want to say no, I say no. There is no "legally no" about it. If they try to force me, they will have to kill me.

top topics

join