It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Goodfellow

I do not think that person that genuinly looks for answers is anti semitic. If he questions Holocaust death toll - it is ok with me. Really. But according to my experience here if someone claims that Jewish media lies about holocaust,brings out links from racist sites or simply states data without supporting it - well, you can't go wrong here. This person surely knows what the answer was even before he started digging into it.
By the way, you know thatn there are official historians who do not agree with 6 million dead and publish different numbers -like 5.1 ,for example - and nobody puts them in jail, and they publish openly. Because they are really researching the issue and not merely use the tragedy as one of info-war fronts.
The same about Zionism or state of Israel in general. It is totally ok to dislike it,critisize its actions ,its government, its population behavior. But it is totally different thing to spread lies about the situation with hopes of certain shift in people opinion. There are people who see red once they see word "Israel" and it does not matter what is discussed.
So it really boils down to personal level, as it should be. For example for one it is enough to blame Israel (or "Jewish mafia") in 9/11 because he red on hate site that 4000 Israeli Jews did not come to work. Another might actually question at least this easily researchable fact and how it all really was.
Oh, good luck in your chess game.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Hatred is a very strong emotion. You need to be doing something very wrong to end up almost universally hated.

Really? Not that sure. Sometimes it is enough to be different. Not better or worse, just not part of a crowd and it is enough.
For your theory to work, try to find any social/national/religious group that keeps its integrity for that long on foreign soil, and we can check if it universal hatred due to something wrong being done or universal hate groups doing the same thing all other again.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Well for all the hard work being done to try and demonize Muslims, I find it remarkable that Jews are finding themselves in the position of being hated so much.

You see it so often "Why does everybody hate us?" Well can't you see what your government is doing?

An egotistical man will pass off hatred as jealousy. A wise man will reflect on what caused him to be hated.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Hmm, so Muslim minorities ,say, in Europe - do not have "forth" type encounters with local racists? Like in Germany lately? Comparing who is hated more is very stupid thing to do. Not fit for wise man. And whatever government of Saudi Arabia or Hamas in Gaza do - i am pretty sure that you would claim that it is not justifying hating ordinary people there. Not to mention hating Arabs in US or Palestinians in France for what they leaders do. Well, how come you have such double standarts while other people are involved i wonder...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I must admit it is nice to see people voice their opinions on things they feel are not right. But not in the case of when they all target a certain issue and turn a blind eye to the rest.

Israel. Really? This little spit of land with two smaller drops of saliva on either side. This is where all your fervor is going to? A smaller country conducting military operations on small territories?

Where was your vigorous chanting and protesting when Russia invaded Chechnya and nearly flattened Grozny. Have you seen a map of Russia compared to Chechnya? How can a gigantic country really be justified using so much manpower and military hardware on some guerrillas in cities and mountains? You see, that is just like Israel and Gaza but with one big exception, Russia is a global power that bullies its neighbors, Israel is a fledgling nation that takes any threat -be it large or small- as a serious threat to its people.

Did anyone here honestly pay attention to the purging of Falun Gong followers, or the crackdown on the Uighur minority in China which was started when a mob of Han Chinese attacked Uighur workers at a factory in Guangzhou? How about that glimmer of hope for the Tibetans last year? How about any of the numerous government corruptions or abuses of power? Did you turn off your anti-Israel radar for a second to contemplate on the strifes of others?

How about Iran? How about Pakistan? How about Myanmar? How about Saudi Arabia? How about Somalia? How about Sudan? How about the Congo? How about the United States of America? How about hate crimes against Romanians in Ireland? What, these aren't hot button issues to you? What about the millions of landmines globally? How many of you supported Kosovo for independence? How many people noticed the thousands of people killed by FARC rebellious actions in Colombia? No love for the Christians of Egypt that face discrimination because of the Muslim government's Sharia Law?

I haven't seen as much mention of them as Israel.

If you're passionate about one issue and not about the rest, you have a bias. When you have a bias, your posts don't mean as much as you think they do. When your posts don't mean as much as you think they do, you only get louder and started attacking people.

Get some perspective of the world.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Dnevnoi]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier10

Where does it say I'm in favor of the Palestinian people getting killed. The jerks hide behind women and children, in schools. They also started this.

About your religious comment. Yes I believe their is divine intervention going on, otherwise they would not have survived in May of 1948.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

Despising the evil that comes from the israeli and the us government and the international bankers is NOT anti-semitism

These are hate words you have stated. I thought you didnt hate anyone.

Do you really believe that all the Israeli's and international bankers are evil? I guess so you said it!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier10
reply to post by wonderworld

What makes you think that jews are the only ones who suffer racism??? instead of asking to stop racism against jews you should be asking to stop racism in general and also ask jews to stop being racist

I never claimed it was only the jews who suffer racism. Blacks, Mexican, different Religions, different cultures.

It's time to grow up and see the norm has changed drastically. So you call yourself racist because of your negative view of the Jews?

I'm not Jewish, this thread was intended to stop all hate. Not only to the Jews but they are the hottest topic on this thread. Ive honestly never seen so much hate, as on this thread and justified at that. It's mind boggling!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

You have a good point;

There is hate, violence, racism and murder going on all over the globe. Those on this thread however are only attacking the jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join