It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalGearDepot
reply to post by wonderworld

You are a mighty fine troll.

You need help because you let something affect you that happened before you were even born.

Find a hobby, or better yet some friends who dont feed into your lunacy.

If you cant follow the ATS T&C rules please leave this thread.
thank you!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

Man people on here are worried. I have never heard of ADL nor do I have any affliliation with any Jewish group. I am not a Jew either.

A trap? get real! Why do you fear them. You seem to think they will come and get you.

You really think I know your IP address. That's a little far fetched! I would never harm you nor any other Jew haters. That's not the issue. This thread was only about hate on ATS.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Or what you, like many other zionists, perceive as hate when in reality criticism of Israel isnt hatred, its common sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

While I agree with the sentiment asking some people to stop hating is like asking them to stop breathing.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

When you only criticize one side of a debate it shows on which side you lay. No side is blameless when humanity polarizes.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Yea, youre right. Criticizing only hitler was a bad thing, people really shouldve jumped on the jews and poles he killed too right?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

*rolls hie eyes* How out of proportion can you get? My statement wasn't even near your hostile response.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thats because your statement was ridiculous in its entirety. I never claimed to support the other side. When palestinians start posing as big of a threat to the U.S. as Israel currently does, I shall criticize them equally as much as I do Israel.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

No, actually my comment was nothing of the sort hate to tell you. Though you go a fair way towards winning that title.
Ah, and what threats to the US does Israel pose? I am not talking debated conspiracy theories now, I am talking cold hard facts were they state unquestionably something that makes your statement true or some action also undebatable that proves they have it out for us.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Fact: Israel has already taken American lives.

Fact: Israel spies on us more than any other ally.

Fact: We are a target simply for supporting the criminal government that runs that nation.

Should I continue?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I thought Catholics were the Zionists.. even though I'm a supporter of Israel and it's right to a free and independant state does not make me a zionist.

I'm against all the fighting and killing but it goes both ways.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Specifically why are you a supporter of Israel?

Please spare me all that crap about it being the only democracy in the middle east, yada yada yada.

What policies of Israel do you support?

What made you such a fan?

Do you get info on Israel from sources other than Fox News?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Fact: We are a target simply for supporting the criminal government that runs that nation.

Should I continue?

I hate to be the one to break this to you but;

A forged 19th-century Russian manuscript called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" (virtually required reading in Nazi Germany) purports to lay out a Jewish plot to control media and finance, and the world.

Several studies have exposed the text as a HOAX! It's still available in numerous languages and editions. You might want to read it and get your facts straight.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Congratulations on replying to a post that had absolutely nothing to do with what you just said.

Now how about answering my questions above?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The Nazis used the idea of a Jewish conspiracy for world domination even as they themselves invaded country after country. I already gave my reasons I support Israel but it requires some reading.

We will never see policy agreements with the Palestinians. I wish we would to end the bloodshed.

Maybe we'll see some resolution after the Israeli/Iran one day war.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Proof? Declarations without proof are little more than that. Especially you don't even state when this so called event even happend. Or would it be that debatable CT stuff I spoke about earlier?

I see, so you have a insight into the dark world of international intrigue that most of us do not? How fascinating, why are you not off in some highly classified job and instead spending your time here debating those you openly state to be fools?
But it is worth stating practically every nation spies on each other, regardless of stated affiliation. It is the nature of mistrust that causes this.

This is where you contradict yourself, why in the nine hells would Israel attack us for supporting them? Since you do claim it is they that attack us after all.....

Should I continue?

Please do, I do so enjoy watching enthusists dig themselves a illogical hole.
Somehow they always think it is somehow my fault.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Proof? Declarations without proof are little more than that. Especially you don't even state when this so called event even happend. Or would it be that debatable CT stuff I spoke about earlier?

Not a student of recent history I see are you?

Ever heard of the U.S.S. Liberty?

I see, so you have a insight into the dark world of international intrigue that most of us do not? How fascinating, why are you not off in some highly classified job and instead spending your time here debating those you openly state to be fools?
But it is worth stating practically every nation spies on each other, regardless of stated affiliation. It is the nature of mistrust that causes this.

No, even Israel loving Fox News had a report detailing their misdeeds. Need screen caps?

This is where you contradict yourself, why in the nine hells would Israel attack us for supporting them? Since you do claim it is they that attack us after all.....

When did I ever say Israel would attack us? Try following the words that are actually on your screen, not the ones you want to appear.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

1. Proof of Israelis taking American lives
Assault on the USS Liberty

2. Israel spying before and after 9/11

3. Yeah there's no blowback for supporting Israel...
Except this

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join