It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Anti-Semitism and Jews.

With anti-Semitism coming back to light in America, Europe and the Middle East, it's time to resist all threats against the Jews and protect their land and Freedoms. This is also occurring more rapidly is the US and Europe. Not just Arab Confederacies!

Many believe Jews conspire to control money, media and governments. Some say that Jews ritually drain the blood of Gentile children to bake Passover matzo. Being Christian Jews are my friend and Ally and will remain so. One argument involves the denial or minimization of the Holocaust. Are they crazy or what?. They focus obsessively on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, ignoring all other zones of war breaking out throughout the globe.. They don't care about suffering and human rights violations anywhere else! What does that tell you? Even an Israeli parliament accused the Obama administration of 'anti-Semitism' ahead of a planned speech addressing the Muslim world.

Many people find it deeply immoral but most people are afraid to say anything about it! I find part of a Stalinist-style technique to silence critics of the holy state. Are disinfos at work here?

Anti-Semitism and the Holocaust;

Holocaust deniers do not accept the term "denial" from their point of view. They use the term Holocaust revisionism, except for the radicals. Scholars use the term "denial" to differentiate Holocaust deniers from historical revisionists, who use established historical data as proof.

Most Holocaust denial claims imply the Holocaust was a hoax arising out of a deliberate Jewish conspiracy to advance the interest of Jews at the expense of other peoples. For this reason, Holocaust denial is generally considered to be an antisemitic conspiracy theory. The methodologies of Holocaust deniers are criticized as based on a predetermined conclusion that ignores extensive historical evidence to the contrary.

The Holocaust had a big effect. It brought out the horrifying consequences of anti-Semitism in a way, in which the US felt guilty for not acting. Because the United States during the Holocaust was awful, before and during. They didn't act to save Jews, and they could have in many respects. The role of the Zionist organization is not very pretty either. Is it caused by guilt?

Anti-Semitism the state of Israel;

Unbelievably we find Anti-Semitism of the State of Israel on our own US campus’s! Anything that undermines the U.S, Israeli relationship should be taken seriously The friendship and bond between US and Israel have is crucial for their survival in an evil Anti-Semantic world and have severe concesquences. It’s more relevant in Europe with the increasing Muslim population.

Anti-Semitism and God;

We know that peace in the world can’t be separated from peace in Israel, for Jews, Muslim and Christian Palestinians. There is probably no single issue more important to helping Muslims, Christians, and Jews live in peace than resolving the crisis of peace in Israel. So why not accept your religion and join in to solve the dilemma?? Between these religions These doctrinal formulas use a bogus end-of-the-world scenario to create a kind of death-wish for World War III, which if we dont confronted this head it could easily create a self-fulfilling prophecy, not to mention a biblical one of the greatest magnitutude.

We mustn’t forget that the cure to an old bigotry is not a new bigotry: It’s the understanding that God is creator of all people. That all people equally bear the image of God, and that the equity, prosperity, and security of some cannot be purchased at the expense of others beliefs and constant hatred, as the result. Is that so hard to accept? Whatever happened to love thy neighbor, religious or not!

Anti-Semitism in the Media;

All media outlets radio television, newspapers and the internet have rapidly increased the opportunity for purveyors of anti-Semitic material to spread their propaganda.. Anti-hate laws provide some protection, but freedom of expression in many western countries limited .Satellite TV programming is also to blame crossing international borders! Freedom of speech is a right but also a responsibility!, We should organize programs to educate children about hate speech and other forms of bias.

Europe and other regions, became increasingly aware of the threat presented by anti-Semitism and spoke out against it. Some took effective measures to STOP it with several countries, including Germany, France, Belgium, and, now providing enhanced protection for members of the Jewish community and Jewish properties.
Anti-Semitism Government Actions;

The U.S. and European Governments are committed to monitoring and combating anti-Semitism throughout the world as an important human rights and religious freedom issue. The Global Anti-Semitism Review Act in, 2004 by the US was good for starters. "Defending freedom also means disrupting the evil of anti-Semitism."

U.S. Embassies implement this commitment by speaking out against anti-Semitic acts and hate crimes. Ambassadors and other embassy officers work with local Jewish communities to encourage prompt law enforcement action against hate crimes.

The Department of State is accelerating its efforts with its partners globally to improve both monitoring and combating anti-Semitism in three specific areas, legislation, education, , and law enforcement. They will promote the development of Holocaust education curriculum and teacher training programs.

Canada experienced an increasing number of anti-Semitic incidents recently, including physical violence, a school bombing, and vandalism of synagogues,, cemeteries, schools and homes in Jewish neighborhoods.

Anti-Semitism Christians;

Jesus was a Jew. His childhood was of the normal young Jewish boys of his time. Many began to follow him. His inner circle of disciples, who after Jesus' death became the leaders of the first century church, were also Jews. Old Testament texts of which was to prove different claims connected with the person of Christ and the call of the Gentiles. There were differences between Classical (pagan) anti-Semitism, Christian anti-Semitism and Modern anti-Semitism, although many of the roots of this hate were similar.

Anti-Semitism was created in the ancient world because of intolerance of the religious differences between pagan peoples and the Jews. They resisted the persecutions they were subjected to, yet were the targets of massacres, segregation, forced conversions and humiliating degradations They were the subject of anti-Semitism by Christians because Jews were seen as evil and responsible for the crucifixion of Christ. (note, I’m Christian but can’t leave this part out) Despite being outcasts, Jews had their niche in both the ancient and Christian worlds.

Anti-Semitism in Schools;

Anti-Semites got together on campuses to demonize Israel, the single democracy in the Middle East. You can pick up quite a bit reading about earlier outbreaks of campus anti-Semitism It is quit clear that there is no point in protesting to the university authorities. They have mixed feelings about such the subject and are part of the problem.

Now we have a HAIA Highschoolers Against Israeli, which held its first session, closed to all adults, at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education . For five hours, courtesy of taxpayer dollars, high school students were in the hands of militant anti-Semites and no one knows what they heard. This should be illegal! New Jersey happens to top all other states with Anti-Semitism hate crimes. Why cant we simply accept other cultures and their belief systems. I have opinions, as well but not to bash, hate and persecute them. I’m truly surprised this is happening in the US and Europe. Arab Confederacies will never change until Israel is destroyed as well as all the Jews.

Resource links;
www.cnn.com...
newsweek.washingtonpost.com...
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
www.adl.org...
jewishresearch.net...
csp.sagepub.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Your obviously referring to the holocaust denying thread right?

Well I have Jewish friends who complain about other Jews still trying to use it as an excuse to get away with wrongs.

I know Jewish people who are as disgusted with Israel just as much as I am.

However, when I criticize those Jews who still whine about the holocaust, and use it as a way to control others in current times, I do not criticize my friends who are also Jewish.

This does not make me an anti-semetic, as I am not against all semetic people.

Especially since semetic people are not a race!

This is simply a case of a few bad apples spoiling the bunch, which is also why all black people are ghetto, whites are white trash and so on and so on.

Your not special, your just like the rest of us

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The frequency of hate type posts on ATS seems to be increasing I think we need to look at why that is.

Many false stories are being spread about Jews, many are very negative. I believe the basis for these stories is it is all a giant PR campaign designed to drive a wedge between Isreal and it's allies. Some of the originators of these stories are the same people who would benefit from a cooling of relations between ISreal and the West. Look at the success these people have already had in some areas of the EU. Now we are seeing them moving the focus to the NA continent. I see more of these types of stories in both the US and Canadian media. The liberal media is helping these people drive the wedge in.

We need to all realize there are some very nasty people out thier who do not have our best interests at hand and who want our countries to fall / fail. The want to see us implode so they can sieze our lands and force us to live by thier rules (of which democracy is not a part). The western world needs to wake up and realize that Isreal and us may have some problems and some issues but that they are still our only true allie in the middle east.

If you and your family lived in a house surrounded by thousands of people who want to kill you and you desperately needed some sleep. Who would you get to watch your back? Would it be the neighbour who has similar values as you and who has been your friend, even though you have differences? Or would you toss the neighbour out the door to the killers and then invite a few of the more dangerous ones into your house to watch over your family?

The sad part is that we are falling for this PR campaign designed to isolate all of us. We need to defend the freedom of speech but we also need to watch the slant of the news and what is being fed to our children. We must be especially vigilant who is funding these groups.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is why I hate religion. Just another way of separating people.

Is it that hard to live a morally sound life without having to live under a god?

edit - I wanted to add some of my views on the actual thread. The world economy is failing, and like always, people are trying to put the blame on someone. So far, the blame is just floating in the air and it is ready to smack a group of people. Who will society pick? I personally think the Jews are safe this time around...at least here in the U.S

[edit on 27-6-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Maybe it's that israel is treating people like less then human beings and has been for decades.

Maybe the whole, "don't tell us how to act, we were almost wiped out" story doesn't hold any water with this new generation.

Maybe even your own books speak about how the nations of the world will be against israel, it just seems like israel is doing everything they can to make their scripture reign true.

End of rant

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
While I agree with some of your sentiments, others I do not. protect Israel and it's freedoms? Nope, sorry, not my problem, it's their problem. Israel is not my country or my ally. Protecting the rights and freedoms of American Jews is my concern. Not because they are Jews, but because they are American citizens who have the same rights and responsibilities as all American citizens.

Full blown Holocaust denial is the fantasy of closet Nazis and rabid haters of Jews. However, intellectual debate over the exact numbers of victims, discussion and focus on other victims of the holocaust that weren't Jewish, and criticism of certain elements of the Israeli government in exploiting it is not antisemitism or Jew hatred, it's open, honest debate.

You might be Christian, but not everyone else, including me, is, and thus, do not view Jews in the same way. To me, they are simply another Abrahamic religious group that are no more or less than others.

I agree that right out Jew bashing seems to be pretty rabid, but don't get it confused with honest criticism and debate.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Unbelievably we find Anti-Semitism of the State of Israel on our own US campus’s! Anything that undermines the U.S, Israeli relationship should be taken seriously The friendship and bond between US and Israel have is crucial for their survival in an evil Anti-Semantic world and have severe concesquences. It’s more relevant in Europe with the increasing Muslim population.

There is a big difference between hating Israel because they are Jewish and hating Israel because of their political and military decisions.

The 'you can't question Israel because you are an anti-Semite' card is getting really old.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hate ?

Not really, more like a moral judgment ...

Have you ever visited Palestine and "special" prisons within Israel where they keep "guilty" Palestinians and torture them ?

As I was with ICRC for a few years in my life I had that opportunity ...

They INVADED their land. Do you even know what that means ???

If somebody was to invade USA tomorrow and Russians supported them what would you think of Russians ?

The truth is many here in USA find irrelevant what happens to Palestinians as long as Jesus Landing Pad is protected, which is really sad, but yeah, screw the people, only Jesus matters

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Maybe it's that israel is treating people like less then human beings and has been for decades.

Maybe it's that certain other groups cry foul evertime a civilian gets injured or killed by Isreal. Of course it helps if they don't ever admit that the reason those civilians got hurt was because they used a school or hospital or apartment building as a missile launching platform.

Of course in all fairness I've been there and there isn't a lot of room to set up launch platforms that isn't covered in buildings... but hiding behind civilians seems to be the best way to slant the truth.

Maybe the whole, "don't tell us how to act, we were almost wiped out" story doesn't hold any water with this new generation.

Maybe it's because we are allowing our kids (who are the new generation) to be fed poisoned drivel by people with our erradication as there ultimate goal. Of course maybe if we had real reporting of news stories and actual history being taught in schools and parents who took the time to see what the kids are upto we would also have a less fertile ground for this type of weed to grow in.

Maybe even your own books speak about how the nations of the world will be against israel, it just seems like israel is doing everything they can to make their scripture reign true.

End of rant

I love this last bit from you. Thank you, you couldn't have underscored my original post anymore. You really should be a lot more careful because you kind of spilled the beans here and gave it away. Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
This is why I hate religion. Just another way of separating people.

Is it that hard to live a morally sound life without having to live under a god?

edit - I wanted to add some of my views on the actual thread. The world economy is failing, and like always, people are trying to put the blame on someone. So far, the blame is just floating in the air and it is ready to smack a group of people. Who will society pick? I personally think the Jews are safe this time around...at least here in the U.S
[edit on 27-6-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

THis time it will be religion. The new terrorist...All religions. Except of course Obamaians.

Jews get over yourselves. Crying anti-semitic is nothing more than begging special handling. I am an american indian and have dealt with the complete loss of my culture. You at least have yours, if you care to look, So a bunch got killed. Sad but history. You are now deciding your fate NOT your history.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Full blown Holocaust denial is the fantasy of closet Nazis and rabid haters of Jews. However, intellectual debate over the exact numbers of victims, discussion and focus on other victims of the holocaust that weren't Jewish, and criticism of certain elements of the Israeli government in exploiting it is not antisemitism or Jew hatred, it's open, honest debate.

I completely agree with you. Millions died in Nazi camps, a lot of them were not Jewish, some were Ramn, others Gays and cripples. Honest criticsm is always welcome, there are others out there who are skewing the numbers to try and push a policy or agenda. It's those people I'm railing against.

I agree that right out Jew bashing seems to be pretty rabid, but don't get it confused with honest criticism and debate.

Just ask the question who benefits from isolating all of us?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired

THis time it will be religion. The new terrorist...All religions. Except of course Obamaians.

Jews get over yourselves. Crying anti-semitic is nothing more than begging special handling. I am an american indian and have dealt with the complete loss of my culture. You at least have yours, if you care to look, So a bunch got killed. Sad but history. You are now deciding your fate NOT your history.

I live near a reservation. I talk to the members of the local band and I have argued just as feircly with my friends who complain about "lazy" and "drunk" natives in our town. I even had a co-worker tell me "So what if a bunch died from infected blankets, they should get over it." I didn't let any of them get away with saying these things with out explaining why it's an issue. Just for the record it's only been 30ish years since the members of the local band were allowed off the reservation to get jobs with out having to get the Native Affairs officers permission first.

A major trauma can effect people and there culture for generations. I would no more expect Jews to 'get over' the holocaust as I would the Cree to get over loss of there culture or the Cambodians to get over Pol Pots executions or my grandmothers tendency to hoard food and supplies (she lived through the 30's).

Of course if it's more than 200 years in the past (and not ongoing still) then it's probally safe to assume it shouldn't still be an issue. Just because you have red hair in your beard doesn't mean you can blame the Norse for raping an ancestor. (as an example)

These things effect people and cultures. We can't tell people to get over it as this is all part of the healing process.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What has Israel done wrong? All I see is Israel defending itself. The latest Gaza conflict was Israel defending itself against rockets. Hamas put the rockets around civilians and Israel had to defend herself. Israel cannot send soldiers door to door, it requires more people than Israel has and will cause more casualties. Your own people are more important than others. US should support Israels and any peoples freedoms and I would be willing to fight for that.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Blame the Khazars..
Those are the worst kind of jew!
No but seriously....generalizing a group is horrible....We all must hate and love on an individual basis. lol..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
While there are many things in this world that irritate me, there is one thing that never fails to anger me when I witness it. That thing is racism and discrimiation. I cannot stand it. That a person could be so ignorant, arrogant, self-centered, shallow, and spiteful to hate someone simply because they have different colored skin, differing spiritual/religious beliefs, poor education, lack of wealth, and so on, is absolutely mind boggling.

Why the focus on anti-Semitism? Why is there so much emphasis on a single people and the hate directed at them? We sell ourselves short when we concern ourselves with the welfare of a single nation while others suffer needlessly.

Yes, anti-Semitism is a problem. But so is racism against any people or person. So is Israel's hostility toward Palestine. So is the way the Europeans damn near wiped the Native Americans off of the planet, or how the natives of Australia nearly suffered the same fate. So is the obvious targeting of Muslims in the so-called "War on Terror". This paragraph could go on and on with examples.

You want to fix anti-Semitism or, better yet, racism and discrimination as a whole? Stop pointing fingers, blaming others, and making laws to curb such behavior. Instead raise your children to love all people equally regardless of their flaws, beliefs, wealth, intellect, beauty, and other characteristics. Show them the meaning of forgiveness and understanding so that they will live their lives doing the same thing. Teach your children to lead by example as they put their appreciation for their fellow humans on display for all to see. Leave a legacy of respect and love for all people. That, in my opinion, is how to get rid of hate, ignorance, racism, and discrimination.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by John_Q_Llama]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

"They" benefit from isolating all of us. "They" are the ones making the rules, owning the wealth, and making everyone live in misery.

"They" decides who dies and who lives, and what land will be invaded. "They" decide how much poison is going to be put into water, foods, and our daily products such as soap and toothpaste.

It is "They" who will benefit.

Who's "They"?

No one truly knows, but there's definitely a "They" because the world we live in today is a fake, illusion, of an alternative world. The people have all lost their ways.

"They" need to be exposed.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Unbelievably we find Anti-Antisemitism of the State of Israel on our own US campus’s! Anything that undermines the U.S, Israeli relationship should be taken seriously The friendship and bond between US and Israel have is crucial for their survival in an evil Anti-Semantic world and have severe consequences.It’s more relevant in Europe with the increasing Muslim population.

I wish people would stop equating criticism of Israel's foreign policy to antisemitism. That's like the Obama administration making a blanket declaration that anyone who criticizes the United States must hate black people. Israel does not represent the collective will and desires of every Jewish person in the world, primarily because all Jewish people don't have a collective will and desire. They are each individuals who have the freedom to think whatever they want unless you're saying that even the Jews who criticize Israel must simply hate themselves?

If Israel and the US are such close friends, why is it that Israel has intelligence operatives and spies on US soil? Why would they need to spy on their friend? Fox News did a four-part special on the largest foreign spy ring ever discovered in the United States - hundreds of Israeli agents. Here is a link: www.youtube.com...

Summary of Israeli spying and response by our own law enforcement/intelligence agents:
mostlywater.org...

Not to mention that Israeli spy that gave away our secrets for decades and was released just recently without receiving any jailtime. "Ben-Ami Kadish, an 85-year-old former army engineer, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to one of four conspiracy charges he faced in an Israel spy case, The Associated Press reported. Kadish, of Monroe Township, NJ, was fined $50,000 and will not go to jail. Kadish was charged with taking home classified documents when he worked at an army base in New Jersey and allowing an Israeli agent to photograph them in his home."
Source: www.njjewishnews.com...

What would have happened to an Iranian or North Korean who had done the exact same thing? Would they have gone to jail?

If people are giving extra attention to Gaza, consider the fact that there was just a major military operation there in which a modern military force bombed the hell out of a defenseless civilian population - evidenced by the gross disparity between the number killed on each side.

The Palestinians were trapped behind a wall and a naval blockade. Innocent people were unable to flee the war zone and were slaughtered en masse. The irony of a state that wants people not to forget the Holocaust, that frequently uses it as a weapon against critics, building a WWII-style ghetto certainly stands out in one's mind.

If I build a house on my neighbor's property because I want to live near my parents in the US, I will arrested for trespassing. If I do the same thing in Israel, it is referred to as "natural growth."

If someone shoots at me in the US with a pistol, and I respond by pulling out a machine gun and blowing away that person along with 100 others in the immediate vicinity, I will be charged with murder. If I do the same as member of the IDF in Palestine in response to a homemade rocket, I am only still acting in self-defense

If the IDF drops a laser bomb on an apartment building, killing everyone inside just to get the one guy they wanted to get, the dead are said to have been used as as "human shields" by that one guy . Big Problem: If Israel will always blow the building apart anyway, why would a Palestinian "terrorist" bother to use human shields? I live in a house with my family right now. Does that mean I am using them as human shields too? I must be a terrorist.

Israel is not the 51st state but we take the heat for everything they do

[edit on 28-6-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired

As a native American, do you see any similarities in the way your people were referred to as savages in order to justify their deaths and the way all Palestinians seem to be referred to as Terrorists or militants? Both subject to land grab by a more powerful invader, and any resistance offered was automatically classified as unprovoked. In my opinion, "terrorist" has become the new "savage," in an attempt to dehumanize the victims. The tribal reserve for the Palestinians is surrounded by a wall and starved by a blockade preventing the free flow of food, medical aid, and even building materials.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Do you still support Israel even when they are killing thousands of innocent people and stealing land that is not theirs?

That's not anti-Semitic. It's real actual verifiable proof. It has nothing whatsoever to do with racism. It has to do with stealing property, killing thousands, cutting off basic supplies needed in order to live, and so on.

If you support that then you are no better than them.

Christians should really wake up and look around a bit and see what they are truly supporting through their great "friend".

Wake up and get a clue.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

End of rant

It's extra sad because Jewish people are not even the real Israelites! There is also a thread on here talking about how American Christians blindly tolerate Israeli atrocities, when they are not obligated to, because Isralis and Jewish people are not the real Israelites. There was a discussion on here about that, you can read about it on these links:

www.hebrewisraelites.org...
www.hebrewisraelites.org...
www.authenticjews.com...
www.angelfire.com...

www.youtube.com...

Therefore, we must treat the actions of Jewish people and hold Israel accountable just as any other human being, because that is what they are. Oh, and as several members conveniently pointed out, the anti-Semitic card is always played, but it has no affect on us. The Israelis has taken advantage of the Holocaust to keep the world quiet as they wreck turmoil in the Middle East, even though they have no right there and wedged themselves in. No more. We will not tolerate Hitler-like barbarity, which ironically stems from the "State of Israel". Karma is universal, and no human being is exceptionable, especially not the pretenders of the Children of the Living God. Peace.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Ludde]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join