It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gandhi is back, the most logical thinking person on the planet!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Peace to you, and your mission, but I remind you those those who spread confusion are the ones who will Be liable for injury to man consciousness. May you be blessed in the name of Christ, and live in the Light which needs to keep nothing hidden in the dark. Peace to you once again.
edit on 17-9-2012 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome Gandhi.

You mentioned the "law of attraction" being enhanced with meditation. I have experienced this as well. But I wonder if you are also getting the amazing benafits of Chi energy. Of course we all have Chi running through us. However most western taught meditations, and even tai-chi practices, wrongly do not focus on this. It's so wonderful, I just want everyone to experience this.

Also you talked about changing the crystal structures of water with thought. I have seen the pictures that Dr. Masaru Emoto created. Very beutiful. I started to influence ("pray for") my food and drink after seeing this. I'm not sure if or how this is related to "cloud bursting" but it is at least influencing water particles with your mind. I tried it after seeing the movie "The men who stare at goats" and it works. I just want to know exactly what is happening and are there any benafits to it.

And if you'll allow me to entertain my lower self for a moment.....I love your hair color. It really compliments your eyes and skin tone. Beautiful!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join