It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gandhi is back, the most logical thinking person on the planet!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
As the most logical person, you are a right brain thinker?

Can there be logic in order?
I would say no. Just as there is no logic in chaos or order,
There is also logic in them.

Logically, per theory, the chaos presents a means to provide order which is the goal achieved.

Therefor, chaos is logical just as obtaining or achieving order would be logical.

But logic's definition,

1. The science or art of exact reasoning, or of pure and
formal thought, or of the laws according to which the
processes of pure thinking should be conducted; the
science of the formation and application of general
notions; the science of generalization, judgment,
classification, reasoning, and systematic arrangement; the
science of correct reasoning.
[1913 Webster]

So exact reasoning and systemtic arraingment of notions.
All the other attributes listed are too a notion.
It seems as if logic must then be but a belief and subject to interpretation.

Logic is illogical.

Would the realisation of the determination of what truly is logic be called wisdom?

or is that something else other than as defined?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well, you kind of put your big ego right out there in your intro - so, being even minded I was hoping that you would quickly demonstrate some of this wisdom.

Sorry - fail so far.

Regardless, welcome to ATS.

I do hope you don't get your head stuck when trying to get through the door.

When you say you know something - do you have any specific area's of specialization of knowledge?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

ahh law of attraction. This force, personally to me, is very real. i started using it when i was 17, a guy i met at a quantum lesson taught me it, and how meditation can increase it in unbelievable ways. He believed in what i cannot remember the name of lol, but referred to as the life you are living is one you have allready lived, and this law of attraction, which is what i refer to it as, because of "the secret", 2006 movie, but he called it dimension traveling. he called it that, because for one the person he learned it from was from iraq, and thats what it translated to, or something along those lines, and the dimension travel would be to the same cycle, but you altering it in another dimension and the matter that comes and goes is what this phenomena is.

that matter part is referring to the unexplainable thing that happens, when matter randomly disappears, or appears in two places at once. he also said, and get this, that you can freeze time, the 4th dimension, but without being aware of it, and at the same time, you know exactly what you are doing. now, this is very deep and i would need a 300 page book to explain everything in detail, but infinite, something i am currently researching, is the answer.

once again, sorry if i sometimes seem to be speaking weirdly, its a side effect of trying to get out of reality, which really changes your perspective. once i have enough posts, ill start explaining alot of this day by day.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

You shouldn't constantly feel the need to explain things to people you don't know.

I liked your explanation of the law of attraction. I wonder tho, with the ability to change dimensions, it seems that everyone would have to be in some way connected to every possible dimension in order to be able to interact with all the possible manifestations of the experiencer's dimension due to the freedom to choose at any time which "route" to take. Or, there's fate.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

i very much enjoyed that!

What i am saying, is basically, we don't no jack squat, when it comes to what kind of systems we make, we can nail it down no problem.

logic to me, is as you said, illogical, a contradiction if you will. a contradiction only happens when man is wrong. when man is wrong, man must find more questions, to me, that would be logic. that would also be ethical. Moral wrongs, are something i like to add in to everything. why does killing someone feel wrong? well, were human. but wait, there is clear evidence of people killing poeple without feeling regret, this is a contradiction to the human mind, meaning man is wrong, in what man is currently doing. im going a little off track, arent i?

what i am saying is emotions can guide us in unbelievable ways, into everyones agreed view of Ethiopia. The problem is, urges get in our way. but wait, isen't what a contradiction? well, what creates these urges. we have urges for sex, drugs, violence, but why? the anwser is so simple, but very hard to understand. our creations, create our urges. our urges, F**K us up.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

connection is key, for it is why we have dreams and have imagination, design, culture, in one theory. thats the thing eveybody needs to understand, its all theory, everything, your T.V works how they say it works, in theory. now, some things like the T.V we obviously know, but the T.V we designed is one of infinite patents, same with the car, ciggerette, bong, whatever, its all just one of infinite. this is also key to understand.

well, I'm going to end this in saying, i believe, from my observations, that this seems actually believable, but so does everything else.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

i will demonsrate some of this wisdom.

the one thing us humans have got to stop being, and it is something we pick up, is biased. its all taught through out our lives, by either discrimination, sexist, against the "niners" in highschool, everything making someone feel not belonged, is inhumane. its sick, disgusting, and i have, for the last 10 years, stopped it comepletely. im saying this is possible, its possible to look at every single human being with the exact same respect, but it takes time, and realization.

these, are wise words. do not simply ignore them and disregard them because you are biased about me using sarcasm as an audience attractor. i do not say this rudely, i say this with hope everybody will take into consideration, for thats all we can do now.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Hello, Gandhi from Canada here.

Like most, i definitely pondered this website before joining. 6 Months of pondering. But i have decided to join, and share wisdom. NOTE the name Gandhi. long long nickname for me, suites me well they say.

I have plenty of wisdom to share, my first piece, most of you probably heard, but i cannot stress enough, is: "Observation, not old age, brings wisdom."

I have many connections within the Masons, Government from all over, and Tons and Tons of civilians from all around the globe. I'm very well known, i will not release my name for very obvious reasons, and i am looking forward to discussing a variety of topics with everyone.

last thing, if anybody needs advice/knowledge knowledge about life, please ask! i have taken many many years of school to learn about the human mind, and i want to share it for free. i get great fulfillment from teaching.

You seem to be talking from a sense of whats written in the ringing cedars books. Anyway if your the son of the wealthiest man on the planet you need to go and find your childhood sweetheart the one who really loved you and build a kins domain together. You need to use your money and power to change the world back to its pristine origins.
Are you only coming out now because Anastasia has shared the secrets of the Priests?
LOL tongue and cheek.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
A newfie eh?? ( notice the eh). I am a fellow canadian from NB. knowledge is always welcobme but wisdom can not be tought. It has to be earned. Experience, experience, experience... Can not stess that enought... May your life be filled with pleasure and your affect on others deepen your wisdom

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
A newfie eh?? ( notice the eh). I am a fellow canadian from NB. knowledge is always welcobme but wisdom can not be tought. It has to be earned. Experience, experience, experience... Can not stess that enought... May your life be filled with pleasure and your affect on others deepen your wisdom

Wisdom is not earned its within every man already and has been there since the beginning of man's pristine origins. Peoples concious and conditioning is what blocks it out. You are only serving to give those who claim they only have wisdom, power over you.

Who stops man from eating from the life force that serves him? Yet its plain to see that what nourishes man is what is already out in nature. There you will find wisdom of who you are.

All the sages and prophets who went into secluded areas in the forest and mountains to think and contemplate(meditate) life always came out of there with wisdom.

Pristine live food and fresh air and water preserves man's nature. Nature provides to man what man needs.

dead food, dead water, unclean air is what serves to shut down man from the natural world and into the artificial world.

To create with God is to present thoughts and images with feelings of purity and love to change the world back to how it was when men was not defiled and was not bound by chains.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Another secret thats nto really a secret but within man already?

To know your future is to create it. Its logical and direct. You can be your own prophet.

If you want love, happiness, success, paradise. You need to create it. Plan, think and create.

When prophets claim to know the future they are using the enrgy of all those who believe in it to gain their power.

Science has already proved that energy surrounds all living things.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

dont mean to sound like a NWO supporter, but the mess that has been made on this planet, is massive. something that is coming our way, may be the anwser to clean it all up. and the gov is going to do everything they can to make it happen. hence, NEW WORLD, ORDER.

I would not trust a solution to problems of this magnitude proposed by the same NWO-ist who created it. I can't help but to believe that we have been set-up by them so I will not except their plans for us as it cannot be good for us or they would have told us about it already and we be oh so happy and the world would have been a better place long ago. Why hide it? I believe that the world can and should unite in an effort to bring peace and better life for all, but a one world dictatorship?? How can that even be good. Will the Leader speak all the languages of the world? How about religion? There has to be a way we can all agree to disagree on culture and other things that make us different from each other without killing each other off or forcing everyone to be exactly the same?

I myself hope so, because if not we all screwed, NWO or not!!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hello Ghandi.

Would you say our existence is a product of Chance or Creation?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So,
emotions that all humans perfect imperfectly through natural, unnatural, external and internal stimuli,et al, cause interference, so the logic, and progressive or method nature, will always be tainted.

It also seems that you, or perhaps just your thinking, are a contradiction by your own testimony;

"Logic to me, is as you said, illogical, a contradiction if you will"

Just as creation is achieved through manipulation, procreation,other; a norm exists in perception of commonality and contrariety,

There are always results and achievements, yet anomalies that defy logic exist, such as emotion, imagination, and physical/physiological/biological singularities.

You suggest, to paraphrase what I read between the lines, is that the wisdom is the realization that there can never be perfection in entirety.

Tell me, does Creation and evolution negate or compliment each other?

Science and Religion?

Does matter matter?

Can conditioning guarantee outcome?

Take MK Ultra for instance, and child birth.
Through conditioning, your mind may be manipulated with consistent results.
This we understand not to be true, exclusively.

In child birth, we understand the routine involved, yet, breeches, premature births, deformities and biological anomalies occur.

Even math has flaws.

There is no logic, certainty, wisdom or perfection, even in the absence of emotion.

That is the enigma forever unsolved.

Or is there something you would like to share?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Add me to the list of those disgusted by your first post. Anyone can claim such things, but it can only be proven and known in time.

You make those claims to try and set yourself up as an authority to be accepted, and that is contradictory to knowledge and wisdom.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
An unusually humble introduction. Welcome , Yod.. Gandhi.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I like the name of this thread. Bring your logic here and see if you can help us answer some of lifes questions with pure logic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Hi, gandhi and all.

Not to be insulting, but at what grade did you stop going to school ?

I know that education does not equal instruction, but your "treatment"
of grammar, orthograph/spelling and punctuation, makes me
VERY VERY skeptical, about your ** claims **. . .
[ What should we do after almost all punctuation marks ??? ]

I KNOW what I do now is not "polite" but I HATE to be scamed. . .
AND, english is NOT my primary spoken/written language !

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Your introduction has proven to be interesting.

I will reserve final judgement until I see more of your threads.

You are indeed a person I would like to debate on this site. It would be my first. We will discuss that later.

How does it feel to be well known? I, too, am well known. Sometimes it feels good but usually does not. Because of being known I Have always had a desire to escape or run away.

I have used disguises and find that if I don't cover my eyes nothing can fool people that really know me as my eyes are very unique.

Looking forward to dissecting your mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi there:

I came accross this board as I was searching for information about Logic. I`ve had many experiences that have made me a very logical person as a defence mechanism for being really sensitive. I have a mix of latin-canadian culture.
I am currently living in cancun, and met my current boyfriend. Before him I was single for a year, and before in a relationship (my only one) for 7 years.

My current issue is:
I wasnt looking for a relationship, but i met somebody that seemed to be just as logical as me but with an expressive side, and i became really interested in him. He was coming out a relationship, and when we were friends i helped him with the objectiveness of his situation so he could decide what he wanted to do to be happy.
He loved my logical side, but asked me to be more expressive, as he sometimes felt i was cold.
We are living together, because he wanted it to feel serious, even though i suggested it was too early and that we should both live separately. We are at a point in our relationship where rutine has showed us that we are not everything we said we were. I`ve been a little concerned lately since his behaviour has changed with me, even though he hasn`t realized. He has always been a bit defensive, so i always have to be careful what i say. I am very aware of everything i do, because i am too sensitive to deal with hurting someone or being wrong, so i am very careful with everything that i say and do. I am big on comunicating and have been trying to discuss his change with him. Most of the time he feels ofended, and he thinks he is already trying his hardest, but doesnt realize he has changed with me. Could be because of comfort, or it could be that i have allowed him to not worry about being conscious of my feelings by being laid back and understanding he has a reason for everything he does.
Unfortunately, lately i feel like he isnt logical at all, and im finding comunication is becoming really hard. i feel like i should be less logical just so i dont have to feel like i am more or right, and feel dissapointed. I was just expecting him to be more logical and understanding and think about my thought process, because this is what i do for him. I am beginning to think that it is wrong to think somebody can be as considerate as me, and that i am only harming myself by giving people such high expectations.
I was hoping you could guide me or give me your opinion on how i can be happy dealing with my thought process and logical side. I dont want to always be dissapointed because he doesnt follow through with what he thinks he is providing me.
Thanks in advance

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join