It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gandhi is back, the most logical thinking person on the planet!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello, Gandhi from Canada here.

Like most, i definitely pondered this website before joining. 6 Months of pondering. But i have decided to join, and share wisdom. NOTE the name Gandhi. long long nickname for me, suites me well they say.

I have plenty of wisdom to share, my first piece, most of you probably heard, but i cannot stress enough, is: "Observation, not old age, brings wisdom."

I have many connections within the Masons, Government from all over, and Tons and Tons of civilians from all around the globe. I'm very well known, i will not release my name for very obvious reasons, and i am looking forward to discussing a variety of topics with everyone.

last thing, if anybody needs advice/knowledge knowledge about life, please ask! i have taken many many years of school to learn about the human mind, and i want to share it for free. i get great fulfillment from teaching.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"The mind" is my favorite topic. I can share a lot on that as well.
Maybe we can exchange on this subject, i would love to see what you have to say about one of the greatest mysteries of humanity...

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
sup bud!!
what's your take on the power of thought's control over the physical?
btw, what province are you from?
....I'm guessing ontario, center of the universe.
Maybe bc, center of, like, other things, dude.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello Gandhi, Being the Famous person that you are, with all of your connections and such, can you tell me, from your Obvervations, are we indeed as close as I feel to the big Historical been spilling by our worlds political leaders and religious leaders? And if so, what do you think will be the first angle of disclosure they will try? Religious or Scientific or both? Because they are both connected after all. Thank you oh wise one

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
last thing, if anybody needs advice/knowledge knowledge about life, please ask! i have taken many many years of school to learn about the human mind, and i want to share it for free. i get great fulfillment from teaching.

Beware the knowledge that comes from those who benefit from sharing knowledge.

You should not teach because it makes you happy.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Kind of full of yourself aren't you.

Oh well, welcome to ATS, Mr. Framous man.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

well my thoughts on that would definitely be possible. but not for humans. Experiments from changing water crystals with thought (what the bleep do we know) to having a dream and then experiencing it could be proof that we have some grasp of it, but its still theory. i never say anything is for sure, true, 100% accurate, because its not when it comes to life. its all a blur, but from what we observe, we can come to temporary conclusions, for our perspective on everything is bound to change.

lets not get confused with the man made world and the real world now. man made worlds do create certainty, but at the cost of being blinded. Now, having said that, it is inevitable to have a completely real world for us. for we have creation. but we can steer this creation from entertaining us and doing our labour, to helping us observe. yes, we do use technology (man made) to do science. but at minimum. most of it is wasted on our brain washed minds.

I am talking about the man made world, because it has HUGE, and i mean a HUGE impact on our brains. we are probably gaining a few abilities, while losing a few over the course of evolution. now, for you that believe an alien race created man, lets remember, that evolution still happens, no matter what.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Evolution in bumping uglies between races, yes. Random Fish to man theory, no. Frayed knot.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

Now i cant say i fully understand your question, so by not wasting your time to come back and post and for me to come back and re post, i will try to guess and anwser.

if your asking is the worlds leaders of all kinds, about to tell us something big?
well, i can say yes, something will most likely happen with bad intentions, both being preventable and inevitable, and the leaders will twist it and tell you it in a way you think life was always what you thought it was.

I am a very deep person, sometimes i find it difficult to answer questions because i do not know where that person is mentally. sometimes when i speak to some people, they have no bloody idea what i mean. and others think they do, but don't. this is a sign of an uneven society. people are all over the place, well, because they are allowed to be. dont mean to sound like a NWO supporter, but the mess that has been made on this planet, is massive. something that is coming our way, may be the anwser to clean it all up. and the gov is going to do everything they can to make it happen. hence, NEW WORLD, ORDER.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Awesome Canada is in my opinion one of the best places to call home. Welcome to ATS from a fellow Canadian.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

thank you sir! a hint to a soon question, the rockies, or up north.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Welcome oh wisened one. Fellow Canuckian greeting you. Where about are you in this fine land. Unless it's NFLD, I've been there.

Edit: And no, I'm not Hank Snow.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I believe the actual quote is: "Through knowledge and not through age is wisdom obtained."

I think I should warn you about ATS.

The members here eat returning Gandhi's with bananas and milk for breakfast. They save the returning Buddhas for lunch because that's easier to digest and the returning Jesus Christs are the afternoon meal, because everybody has had some wine and Jesus loved those drunks.

What I don't understand is no one ever claims to be the returning Mohammed. Sounds like bigotry to me.

Speaking of bigotry, Gandhi was an incredible racist, he hated black people with a passion. Did you ever overcome that? Just a curious mind wanting to know.

Welcome to ATS though. I hope your stay here is as long and as informative as mine has been.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards,

wupy

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

lol thank you. full of myself? well, im not sure to tell you the truth. i dont really focus on what i do, im not really interested in it. but now that you mention it, yes it seems like i was trying to be mr.ATS, and i apologize, but when it comes to the mind, well the mind in this society, trust is a always to the wrong and never to the right. to gain trust, know the wrong.

these, are words that some of you might not get. if you have been on this site for a while, please think deeply, i also would like a few people to try and guess it for an experiment i am doing. personal, if you want i can post the results! that would be pretty helpful in understanding majority reactions.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Thanks for the reply, and welcome, how rude of me. You are so right. There is so much compartmentalism in this world where we have been given so many yellow brick roads to follow, so many silver platters of BS. I don't believe that you need to apologise for sounding like a NWO supporter. I don't buy the Fear connect to it at all. In fact I'm all for it. We need Unity more than anything else in this world. A hive mentality with Love being the Queen and its up to us to build the foundations.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

haha thanks for the welcoming, thanks to everyone aswell, well i was born in newfoundland lol, but have moved from there long long ago. now in various parts of Canada, Ontario, Quebec, BC, mainly to do social research on a national scale. mostly in good old Ontario, livin' in the forest of old.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

That's nice.

I'm interested specifically in how one's outlook can seemingly/inexplicably influence the apparently "real" circumstances of our lives.
Are the events in your life noun or verb?
Also, if I were one for inference, I'd guess that you have some sort of nonhuman source/self-image.
Is this correct?
Gettin' that from your first sentence.

link   
reply to post by gandhi

Ah, fellow Maritimer. Bluenoser here. In Ont. also. Damn economy.

link   
reply to post by mrwupy

lol just a nickname sience grade seven for my hate towards any violence, iv always had it, didn't know why. wasn't until i was 16, i started to find reasoning for violence, and found only man creates violence with his hands, nature, and his thoughts. thoughts, is what brings our decisions, but being in an illusion, we don't know what to think.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Awesome, BC is where I call home on right on the ocean on the Westcoast. Great place to live. So what's your thought on what type of planned disclosure/event will happen in the future or any general theory of what the future holds for us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join