It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on the fake Bearer Bonds - w/source

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I have not read the entire thread yet but here is what I have gleaned from the black hole that is this story. 1 The 2 nationals were actually Japanese Finance Ministry personnel 2 They and the bonds were released 3 There is a black hole that is this story WTF 4 Disinformation is on the rise 5 The only one that supposedly had any info was thrown in jail for a few days while they searched his house and they shut his site down (I know he is a white supremacist-but hey even they can release relevant info-Turner Radio Network) and warned not to access the web. 6 Japan holds 1 Trillion US debt 7 Where is the MSM-hell that in itself says something is going on 8 If these were real than the US gov has sold debt off the books which is absolutely illegal and most likely a hanging offense of treason

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I have not read the entire thread yet but here is what I have gleaned from the black hole that is this story. 1 The 2 nationals were actually Japanese Finance Ministry personnel 2 They and the bonds were released 3 There is a black hole that is this story WTF 4 Disinformation is on the rise 5 The only one that supposedly had any info was thrown in jail for a few days while they searched his house and they shut his site down (I know he is a white supremacist-but hey even they can release relevant info-Turner Radio Network) and warned not to access the web. 6 Japan holds 1 Trillion US debt 7 Where is the MSM-hell that in itself says something is going on 8 If these were real than the US gov has sold debt off the books which is absolutely illegal and most likely a hanging offense of treason

lol

read the article i posted answers most of your questions

Although Hal Turner was thrown in jail for OTHER REASONS - not this

The bonds never went with them, where did you hear this?

Also I dont believe I have ever heard them being Jap. Finance Ministry personnel?

There was very brief MSM coverage until it was quickly written off I suppose, although it was a blip

If you take a look at the article these bonds were never produced in these denominations

If you can, post a link where you have heard the rest

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Crap I had closed Firefox now I have to look again. Anyway yeah I had read that article before, from CNBC, hell there about as trustworthy a source as FAUX news any way I had found most of the info in foreign papers but a few from here. What sucks is that Turner had links to most of them and thats why I believe he was arrested. Only to be able to scrub his computer and also to do some black work on NET. This is probably one of the biggest stories since no WMD's and nothing is being covered. As for this being nothing big explain to me how a police dept would let someone go if they had supposedly 134 billion in forgeries, c'mon. But of course no one ever lies in gov or the MSM-Chriss Dodd rings a bell. Ill be back with those sites after I post them in a few other places.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Well I can see where you are coming from

The article is actually from the New York Times though - it was just sourced from CNBC

IMO, this is part of a global disinformation campaign against the US DOLLAR, but not too many side with me on that one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join