It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EGO is a parasite....WE ARE ALL DIVINE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

EGO is a parasite....WE ARE ALL DIVINE

www.consciousmedianetwork.com

Evolution is a term to define only one organism and that's the self. The self is the universe, the self is the alpha and omega, god, and infinity, and that's the only thing that evolves because we are all part of the self. Nothing goes through an evolutionary process alone or without direct benefit to the whole. So when you begin to think that there's this controlling elite, this controlling hand behind the curtains leading the planet to destruction.

When you think the end is near, the apocalypse, Armageddon, and when you think we as a species are doomed, it is not they, it is you that b
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.talismanicidols.org
www.talismanicidols.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.sovereignintegral.org...
eventtemples.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
No one can save you from yourself...as we are all part of the Self.
The things occurring on this planet are a reflection of something deeper within humanity.
We desire change; and still we resonate with separation.
There is no they in humanity...only WE!
The perpatrators of these dark agendas are humans, at some level; and so are viewed cosmicly as brothers and sisters.
Vibration is key~
When we focus on negativity in the headlines, we detach from the only true source wihtin ourselves capable of being True Divine Humans.
Look at those beside you and give them LOVE!
"If you do not see they eyes of God in the next person you meet, look no further." Gandhi

www.consciousmedianetwork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
this sounds great in theory

Reading the OP it starts great but then it towards the end I was wondering if there was an underlying agenda, don't get me wrong, this kind of stuff is very interesting and would I love for it to be true. I just like to ask questions.

From the description it sounds like it wants everyone to be die hard pacifists. That sounds great right? a world free of violence and conflict. Truly a great idea. The only problem is if most people are pacifist, who's to stop a non pacifist from declaring themselves top dog?

again, the OP sounds fantastic in theory but....who's printing the literature?
What I mean by that is, who decides what is or is not divine and sets the rules?

If there are no rules and no one behind the curtains, then is it a case of pacifist anarchy?

How would a society function in a pacifist anarchistic state? I'd love to know.

I was watching this movie called "The Green Beautiful", it's French but they have English subtitles. Towards the end the people in the movie describe their society and how they changed it from one like ours to one almost like the OP implies (the way I understood it)

SOme people might laugh but I think the world would be amazing if it was like in this video clip

[edit on 27-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ego a parasite?

Let's look at that idea. It's a part of the human make-up that makes us aware of a perception of Ourselves. Some people have big overblown egos, while others have a low-esteem type, then of course there is everything in between those two extremes.

In seeing that extremes exist, we must then also see what is required would be a healthy Balanced ego, instead of either of the extremes.

Thinking ego is a part that allows us to recognise ourselves, to be Self Aware, then it must also exist as a part of the whole of Awareness. Since we are now talking about the One energetic and creative force of the universe, then it too must be Self Aware. Therefore it too must have Ego... in short and simple words.. even God would have ego if it is Self Aware.

Look at your pets or any animal and you will notice they are all Self Aware.. must be ego in balanced action there, as they make choices for their actions. If you watch you will see it.

So, where has the idea of Ego as an evil thing needing to be destroyed before anyone can raise themselve into higher awareness come from?

Answer: The same place all controlling and limiting concepts have originated, with those who pull the strings in our world, those who tell us what is reality and push it at us in every second of every day... and have done for the longest time.. it's called Indoctrination.

You do not need to annihilate ego to experience great awareness, you only need through growth to balance yourself and see more clearly as you expand in awareness. Staying balanced then allows us to feel our inner knowing and power. Then remaining balanced with that power makes you humble if you choose it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
We are in no way divine. If we were all divine, this world would not be filled with hatred and violence. The NWO wants you to think you're divine, because the New Age is the religion of the AntiChrist.

Don't believe any of that stuff that you read. Ask questions, dig deeper, and really think about what is being said.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

warrenb your respectful tone is appreciated as well as the points youre making containing validity~
have seen clips of the green beautiful, perhaps will view entirely now, as will only ask you to do what am also willing - and that is; it is highly recommended to watch the video kymatica in the link for a greater realization of the issues discussed....that being vibration, as kymatics is the study of sound affecting matter.
thus main point is not in regards to pacifism - (because we are DIVINE beings with power to be exercised in ourselves, family and EARTH) - rather the knowledge that we are part of a whole, and theres no 'them' doing to 'us', only WE all...
we continue living our lives realizing that we are all connected, deeply, as one specie, and instead of pointing the finger at dark ones and energizing them with our thoughts, WE lift a hand and help someone at the grocery store, or share a kind moment with a family member or smile at a stranger...the stranger within ourselves...look into one anothers eyes, truly.
its all about reducing the thought vibrations supporting the dark agenda by redirecting our attention to positive co-creation....while still living our lives and maintaining our sovereignty as individuals, we replace a new vibration of LOVE
thank you
ALOHA

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

greetings tayesin
thank you for the link simply-spirit, the site is very intriguing.
you are very corect with the observationthe the dark forces have confused mankind in many ways rearranging our understanding with the indoctrination...one of those ways is in a language.
it would appear that the ego youre referring to and the idea identified in the video are describing different aspects of our personal experience.
if we accept that the ego is a tool for self-awareness, then its redundant for me to post about eliminating it to attain inner resonance with the world.
perhaps the following quote will clarify the term ego usage here, as it seems you are applying the term is the sense of conscience:

"We have to distinguish between a man as he is in essence, and as he is in ego or personality. In essence, every person is perfect, fearless, and in a loving unity with the entire cosmos; there is no conflict within the person between head, heart, and stomach or between the person and others. Then something happens: the ego begins to develop, karma accumulates, there is a transition from objectivity to subjectivity; man falls from essence into personality." (Interviews with Ichazo, page 9)

this post is not intended as a board for me to profess my truth...rather to introduce to people a concept, vibratory resonance, benficial for us as brothers and sisters now and in the times we face....please all watch the video then comment
ONELOVE

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by derekcollins79

thank you for your input sir
no argument here that the new age religion could be connected to the nwo - very interesting concept
the notion of human divinity should in no way be associations of soley belonging to such a religion...
our divinity has been spoken of in ancient of days - the vedic text, over 5,000 years old, even then referred to history milliea prior to that date, considered the human being to be DIVINE...and considered it to be our source of strength over those dark agendas
we let go of everything we think we know and feel in our hearts - we see separation is an illusion of an ego conditioned to believe in survival.
even if we do not refer to divinity we can discuss this purely on the basis of vibration - the vibration which animates the human body, extends beyond that body, and thus is in contact with all substance in all systems by the very nature of energy and wave vibration - this is what is being refered to as DIVINITY = our transcendance of this world and connection with each together at a deep level we are not yet able to see....yet definatley will always be able to feel!
please view the video to see the original intent OP
ALOHA

new topics

top topics

join