It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ's unreleased songs could be worth millions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
rawstory.com...

There could be as many as 100 songs recorded by Michael Jackson that have never been released, and they could be worth millions -- meaning we may be hearing "new" Jackson songs on the radio for years to come.

Among the unreleased songs is an unnamed album that was to have been released to coincide with Jackson's 50-night engagement at London's O2 arena. According to news reports, the album was produced with the help of some major names in pop music currently, among them will.i.am, Akon and Ne-Yo.

Buy the time everything settles I am willing to bet that Michael Jackson's 400,000000 is all payed up with a nice profit remaining .

I wonder just how many CD sales Jackson has made in the last two days alone , bet its a nice little chunk .

As for his unreleased songs yet to be put on CD's , this doesn't surprise me at all . I once saw a movie about Michael Jackson and in that movie he stated that he writs roughly 100 songs when he is making a record , then cuts that number back for the final record .

Speaking of CD's being put on the market after the artist has passed away Jimi Hendrix comes to mind . I think he has put out more CD's after his death then he put out while he was alive .

The Michael Jackson name will rase money for years to come and his current debt will be wiped away in time , perhaps a very short time .

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yea, when I heard that there was a "secret" vault of 100 unreleased songs, the first thing that popped in my head was his debt problems have just vanished.

Especially if most of them are done. Not to mention all the radio play he is getting. I'm actually glad he had a catalog of unreleased music, for his kids sake.

No matter what you think of the man, his kids at least deserve to get something out of the ordeal.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
100 songs per album?

was he copying down everything he saw in his alphabet soup?

how did he have time to write that much (even if its complete garbage)when he had and amusement park at his house?

hell, how does a musician ever go do shows if they have a swimming pool.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
He will be like Tupac, and make more albums after his death than before.

Not only that but who will hold the rights to all the Beatles songs that he owned?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

The "news" was saying something about Paul McCartney being able to buy the rights to The Beatles catalog. Which is who it should belong too in the first place.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by Ace High

The "news" was saying something about Paul McCartney being able to buy the rights to The Beatles catalog. Which is who it should belong too in the first place.

That is great news if true.

He should hold the rights. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I will now pray for a fire...

Please oh good god let there be a massive fire destroying all evidence of this sick and twisted individual from the Earth. Let his time burning in hell be re created on earth and every album, cd, video, etc be consumed and eliminated from the globe so that no one has the desire to give praise to a pedophile.

new topics

top topics

join