It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

Your comedic prowess is awe inspiring, but your linguistic skills are lacking.

Your in luck. This book was just published and should suit your needs nicely!

Best of luck in your future endeavors of not contributing to threads!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b17e694cbfc1.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-12-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: text

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Govenor

Your comedic prowess is awe inspiring, but your linguistic skills are lacking.

Your in luck. This book was just published and should suit your needs nicely!

Best of luck in your future endeavors of not contributing to threads!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b17e694cbfc1.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-12-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: text
Why should I read the book? When you could tell me all about it considering you all ready read it.
no wait for it

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Govenor

You FreeMorons are most Deffently Illuminati. You have hidden societys. Unlike the K.O.C.. Which is a oppen door society. I'm sure tho that I'm wasting my time writing to yous. The reason for is not only are you a closed society but also closed minded morons.

wait.............

Is that the best you can do?
wait
hold on

sure. I could never be as witty and cleaver as you. I can only aspire to one day be thought of as half the humorist that you are sir. Why your use of the word Freemoron was nothing short of brilliant. And to throw in those grammatical errors just to show us you meant business, well, lets just say there is no moss under your feet.

Bravo good sir is all I have in rebuttal. Bravo indeed.
edit on 3-12-2010 by network dude because: fixed error
Thank You Kind Sir Thank You. I Could'nt have done it with out your help. Go in Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Thank You Kind Sir Thank You. I Could'nt have done it with out your help. Go in Peace.

are you a Catholic priest?

you had better hurry off to confessional, mother superior will be along soon and she looks pissed. (She has got that big ruler with her)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

And you bring nothing to the discussion except name calling and in fact your very posts degrade the foundation of civil debate.

You have yet to provide any substantial evidence to any post of yours. In fact, your posts are plagued by your opinions which you somehow think are facts.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

are you a Catholic priest?

you had better hurry off to confessional, mother superior will be along soon and she looks pissed. (She has got that big ruler with her)
I'm thinkinggggg No No i'm not a priest. But Go in Peace anyway.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Govenor

And you bring nothing to the discussion except name calling and in fact your very posts degrade the foundation of civil debate.

You have yet to provide any substantial evidence to any post of yours. In fact, your posts are plagued by your opinions which you somehow think are facts.
The Pot calling the Kettle Black.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To get back on topic, Freemasonry isn't connected to the Illuminati. And to Govenor, opinion isn't fact.

reply to post by Govenor

Just calling it as I see it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
To get back on topic, Freemasonry isn't connected to the Illuminati. And to Govenor, opinion isn't fact.

reply to post by Govenor

Just calling it as I see it.

As Am I.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Freemasonry says that a man will enter the Celestial Lodge above if he wears the apron.

Ummm.....no, it doesn't.

calodges.org...

read this

then go back and read it again. Apparently you have a comprehension problem.

Approved Apron Charge
1. It may be that, in the coming years, upon your head may rest the laurel wreaths of victory;
5. It is yours; yours to wear throughout an honorable life, and at your death be deposited upon the coffin which shall enclose your lifeless remains, and with them laid beneath the clods of the valley. 6. Let its pure and spotless surface be to you an ever present reminder of a "purity of life and rectitude of conduct, " a never-ending argument for nobler deeds, for higher thoughts, for greater achievements.
8. and when your trembling soul shall stand naked and alone before the Great White Throne, there to receive judgment for the deeds done while here in the body

source

please don't act like you know about masonry when it's clear you have no idea.

Apparently, I do have a problem with reading comprehension, because for some reason they stuck the word "apron" together with some story about God's judgment.

There's some filler about how "rectitude of conduct" means leading a life of servitude or whatever, but that's not the end of the story. This is one of those "magician's choice" scenarios. You are told that you have a choice about how to live a pure life, but then it is suggested that wearing the apron will sorta help you out.

Based solely on what I can read here, nothing is available to be used in lieu of the apron. You are forced to wear one, regardless of whether or not you already live a life of "purity." What happens when a Mason takes it off? Does he no longer live an honorable life?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

the apron is a symbol. Like the 24 inch gauge and the common gavel. Or the square and compass. Since we don't actually sling mortar around, we don't need an apron, but the one that is given upon initiation is explained that is should represent our lives. Clean and spotless. It's used as a suggestion on how to live your life. It holds no special powers other than the power of suggestion.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You are told that you have a choice about how to live a pure life, but then it is suggested that wearing the apron will sorta help you out.

Nonsense. There is nothing in that particular charge that makes such a ridiculous claim.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

You really need to learn the meaning of the word "reminds"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Well, the only truth you told was that you're not illuminati. It's good when not so bright people are honest with themselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Hey Im New to this Site And If Been searching for answers to The Human Race For My Whole Life Im Am 17 Years Of age Now . I dont think we Are Created By This GOD every One Speaks Of I Have Strong Feelings Against That. I happen to come across many post Speaking on the Name Masons. What is That And Why Do people speak On It As A Evil Thing ?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Heck dunno much about masons or illuminati.
also dunno why people pick on them.
If they are doing good deeds, they should be thanked rather than ridiculed

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 559fresno

First off, welcome to this site. Your personal beliefs are your own.

By definition, Freemasonry is a fraternal organization, religious in character, based on the principle of the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of Man which does charitable work in the community and among its members and through its teachings and ceremonies seeks to make good men better and thereby make the world a better place in which to live. Freemasonry is a "voluntary" association in that no one is ever invited to become a member. Unlike college fraternities and other organizations. Freemasonry never solicits anyone to become a member. As a matter of fact, it is a violation of Masonic law for a member to invite anyone to join the Craft. A prospective member must truly come of his own free will and accord. Freemasonry is not a religion. Sometimes outsiders claim that the Craft is a religion. Most Freemasons do belong to an established Church. Freemasons do not go to the Lodge to worship God, each Freemason goes to his own church. It is religious, in that one cannot become a Freemason unless he believes in God; but there is no religious test applied to the prospective member, nor is he required or asked to subscribe to any religious tenet or dogma. It is forbidden to discuss religion or politics in the Lodge. Freemasonry is not a "secret society. " A secret society is one that keeps its existence in secret, and whose members do not make known their affiliation with the group. Freemasonry is not a secret society because it does not hide its existence, members do not hide their membership; on the contrary, the organization meets in buildings located on public streets, announces its meetings in the newspapers and magazines, engraves the words "Masonic Temple" on many of its buildings, publishes periodicals, and has homes for orphans and the aged Like most organizations, it has some "secrets," but it is not a "secret society."

As to why some feel the need to speak evil of us, well, the reasons why could fill a book, but to sum it up it usually falls under ignorant, fanatic, and tyrannical motives.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You imply freemasonary ia a Craft, like some sort of a skill?
Just curious

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Yes. We today are speculative Masons, but use the terms such as "Craft" of operative Masons.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join