We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
...your neighbor sneaks into your house and urinates in your milk.

Is that drink in Mr. Bostons?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

isle 3 right next to the Mrs. T mix.

But it's a bit bland. I recommend the Daily's mix.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Freemasonry says that a man will enter the Celestial Lodge above if he wears the apron.

Ummm.....no, it doesn't.

He, therefore, who wears the lambskin as a badge of Masonry, is thereby continually reminded of that purity of life and conduct which is essentially necessary to his gaining admission into the Celestial Lodge above, where the Supreme Architect of the Universe presides.

calodges.org...

And if you've got a reference for Billy Graham saying that about Southern Baptist leaders, I'd love to see it.

Yeah, right, so you can brag to your buddies about how the Freemasons are funding the Bible belt.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

read this

then go back and read it again. Apparently you have a comprehension problem.

Approved Apron Charge 1. It may be that, in the coming years, upon your head may rest the laurel wreaths of victory; 2. pendant from your breast may hang jewels fit to grace the diadem of an Eastern potentate; 3. nay, more than these, with light added to the coming light, your ambitious feet may tread round after round of the ladder that leads to fame in our mystic circle, and even the purple of the Fraternity may rest upon your honored shoulders; 4. but never again from mortal hands, never again until your enfranchised spirit shall have passed upward and inward through the pearly gates, shall any honor so distinguished, so emblematical of purity and all perfection's, be conferred upon you as this which I now bestow. 5. It is yours; yours to wear throughout an honorable life, and at your death be deposited upon the coffin which shall enclose your lifeless remains, and with them laid beneath the clods of the valley. 6. Let its pure and spotless surface be to you an ever present reminder of a "purity of life and rectitude of conduct, " a never-ending argument for nobler deeds, for higher thoughts, for greater achievements. 7. And when at last your weary feet shall have come to the end of life's toilsome journey, and from your nerveless grasp shall drop forever the working tools of life, may the record of your life and actions be as pure and spotless as this fair emblem which I place in your hands tonight; 8. and when your trembling soul shall stand naked and alone before the Great White Throne, there to receive judgment for the deeds done while here in the body, may it be your portion to hear from Him who sitteth as the Judge Supreme the welcome words, "Well done, good and faithful servant! Thou hast been faithful over a few things; 9. I will make thee ruler over many things! Enter thou into the joy of thy Lord."

source

please don't act like you know about masonry when it's clear you have no idea.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
He, therefore, who wears the lambskin as a badge of Masonry, is thereby continually reminded of that purity of life and conduct which is essentially necessary to his gaining admission into the Celestial Lodge above, where the Supreme Architect of the Universe presides.

That does not say anything near to "that a man will enter the Celestial Lodge above if he wears the apron", which you falsely claimed.

Yeah, right, so you can brag to your buddies about how the Freemasons are funding the Bible belt.

I will assume that means you have no reference. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Its very clear you cannot comprehend basic symbolism. From your own source it says the lambskin reminds the Mason to be pure and morally upright in order to enter. Not that he will enter just by wearing.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You FreeMorons are most Deffently Illuminati. You have hidden societys. Unlike the K.O.C.. Which is a oppen door society. I'm sure tho that I'm wasting my time writing to yous. The reason for is not only are you a closed society but also closed minded morons.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

I smell a troll.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

The Masons support each family who are a member of the society. They are great for inner strength for all members of there organisation.

They assist those in need and are a great form of support for the individual who is involved with them.

Each and every Mason has an own role to achieve and they do this with the respect and support of the group involved.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Masons for creating a secure a supportive society for all involved in their group!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Govenor
You FreeMorons are most Deffently Illuminati. You have hidden societys. Unlike the K.O.C.. Which is a oppen door society. I'm sure tho that I'm wasting my time writing to yous. The reason for is not only are you a closed society but also closed minded morons.

wait.............

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You FreeMorons are most Deffently Illuminati. You have hidden societys. Unlike the K.O.C.. Which is a oppen door society. I'm sure tho that I'm wasting my time writing to yous. The reason for is not

If they are not they have the same goal in mind and share the same thing, how to better the world in their view.
It is all relatated to comunsim, the red extreme of the tree of life, dominion, comunism you name it.
666, if the devil is 6 then god must be a 7, 6 tring to figure out what 7 is. So excesive knowlege makes one 666, of course you have to be enlighten to be a 666, to understand it. It's all in the book, the ROMAN EMPIRE, comunism, it's here. It's them

The right side of the tree, in mirror image, it's understanding. 666 the last right pillar before the crown.
So you get all this traditions with the queen and the king and the crown of england based on the roman empire tradition. You will hear masons that say comunism is good for you, instructions, freaking robots man.
God save the queen
she is no human being and masonry is very very dangeros to the future of humanity it's self.
Here it is:
Ro MAN
Ro BOT
Salvation is being a human being, not a man, but a hu-man.
So you hear them, why I'm just a man trying to better my self, you hear them, or better but a robot. Robots live by rules they follow strict programing languege rules, the goal of a mason is to become a robot, that is what they see as freedom, dead on the inside. Of course low level masons don't know it, that the goal is that.
In stead of living on a balanced way of life doing things how you feel it should be done, a feeling touch balanced with a bit of knowlege they go all the way red. FREAKING COMUNISTS.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The reason for is not only are you a closed society but also closed minded morons.

That means a lot coming from a guy who can't spell "governor"!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

Ah, and with the insults. Between the insults and horrible spelling, I'm guessing your 12.

So I can go and walk into a meeting of the KOC?

reply to post by pepsi78

Rest assured, I am not communist nor is there anything remotely communist about the Freemasons.

I love when people try to put words in others mouths. It shows them for the liars they are. I also love how non members think themselves so smart that they know better than Masons themselves. Well, if you follow basic logic, non-Masons are lower on the tier of Masonic-in-the-know than the fabled low level Masons.

Thank you for providing such a baseless defaming post that followed no logical path and just said, they are because they are. Next time you may want to provide proof, evidence.

reply to post by Masonic Light

There's a lot he can't spell it seems.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

apparently I missed the logic train on this one. Could you explain how 666=communism?
I won't even ask you to link 666 to masons, or communism to anything said or implied by masons.

wait, nevermind I go it. communism has 9 letters. 9=6x3. 3- 6's. OK.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

The reason for is not only are you a closed society but also closed minded morons.

That means a lot coming from a guy who can't spell "governor"!

the reason for my spelling is. I was not alowed to the correct spelling. Thank You.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Great post S&F for you good sir.

Yes my hats off to all masons, IT's that , collecting, you guys did ,that kept me alive , when I was born,I was a preemie,by 4 months ,was not supposed, to live ,threw the night.Your standing and collecting , help pay that 1.5 million dollar, 4 month stay in the hospital.

All I can do is say ,THANK YOU from the bottom ,of my soul!

With out you guys I wouldnt have typed this.

Bow/salute too you all

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Govenor

I smell a troll.
I hear a FreeMoron

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You my man are in denial and are A FreeMoron. But thats ok as longas you know that we all know.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

wait.............

Is that the best you can do?
wait
hold on

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

wait.............

Is that the best you can do?
wait
hold on

sure. I could never be as witty and cleaver as you. I can only aspire to one day be thought of as half the humorist that you are sir. Why your use of the word Freemoron was nothing short of brilliant. And to throw in those grammatical errors just to show us you meant business, well, lets just say there is no moss under your feet.

Bravo good sir is all I have in rebuttal. Bravo indeed.
edit on 3-12-2010 by network dude because: fixed error

new topics
top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join