It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by videoworldwide
BTW, quite making excuses for your brothers. If you are innocent, then leave Masonry, if you know what's good for you.

No matter how good you are, you will never accomplish anything genuinely good, when your surrounded by evil.

so you are a quitter. Just give up, roll over and play dead? continue to be weak if you wish. I will continue to attempt to live a good live and adhear to the tennents of masonry that I believe in. I have yet to meet a bad mason. I am sure there are a few out there. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you know what they say about them. To some, an oath taken on the bible is sacred. You don't have to believe me. What is important is that I believe in myself.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by videoworldwide
BTW, quite making excuses for your brothers. If you are innocent, then leave Masonry, if you know what's good for you.

No matter how good you are, you will never accomplish anything genuinely good, when your surrounded by evil.

so you are a quitter. Just give up, roll over and play dead? continue to be weak if you wish. I will continue to attempt to live a good live and adhear to the tennents of masonry that I believe in. I have yet to meet a bad mason. I am sure there are a few out there. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you know what they say about them. To some, an oath taken on the bible is sacred. You don't have to believe me. What is important is that I believe in myself.

I never said to quite trying to be good, just quite Masonry.

If you were trying to swim with alligators, and you kept getting eaten and bitten, then would you quite, or stay in the swamp?

Why not just swiM somewhere else?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

your house was built on a satanic pig burial ground. You need to move.
Now, see how silly that sounds. One guy tells you that you need to change your life. And to top it all off, I have no idea where you live or if you even live in a house. Never listed to an un-informed person.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

your house was built on a satanic pig burial ground. You need to move.
Now, see how silly that sounds. One guy tells you that you need to change your life. And to top it all off, I have no idea where you live or if you even live in a house. Never listed to an un-informed person.

Especially if they know more about Masonry and the inside than you do.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ok then, since you have stepped up to the plate, please list three people who are "high ranking masons". (they have to still be breathing)

and then please tell me what their initiation ceremony is called. And tell me where they meet. Oh, I have so many questions for such a learned person. I am such a silly person. All this time I though I could learn more about the true meaning of masonry by actually being one. Little did I know that all I have to do is watch you tube videos. What is their secret handshake? Here is an easy question for you, how should a man be prepared for the degree of entered apprentice?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ok then, since you have stepped up to the plate, please list three people who are "high ranking masons". (they have to still be breathing)

and then please tell me what their initiation ceremony is called. And tell me where they meet. Oh, I have so many questions for such a learned person. I am such a silly person. All this time I though I could learn more about the true meaning of masonry by actually being one. Little did I know that all I have to do is watch you tube videos. What is their secret handshake? Here is an easy question for you, how should a man be prepared for the degree of entered apprentice?

I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

At one point, my friend who was 33rd Degree, told me,
"I don't know how you knew it all, and I don't know how you do it, but it's like you have an "eye" into the lodge, that brings you an understanding that Masons all around me don't even have. You know more about what's going on inside the lodges than 99% of the Masons who have been there their entire lives."

That is one person.

I have had a bunch of experiences and I know several important high up people.

Would I name them for you. Absolutely not.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

you must not be a very good friend. Your "friend" who is a 33rd is still a mason. And he is apparently in on the child eating and world takeover. You should be ashamed of yourself being friends with such a monster. I personally am disgusted with you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

you must not be a very good friend. Your "friend" who is a 33rd is still a mason. And he is apparently in on the child eating and world takeover. You should be ashamed of yourself being friends with such a monster. I personally am disgusted with you.

My friend was fired from his job for bringing the corruption to the surface, and he quit Masonry, like a Good Man would.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by videoworldwide]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You know more about what's going on inside the lodges than 99% of the Masons who have been there their entire lives."

My friend, I have a funny feeling your masonic friend was being sarcastic with you! I too have friends who are masons but left because they had a fall out with the lodge, and even though he is bitter he still wont speak out against freemasonry, only some of the more snobbish elitist masons he encountered.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

You know more about what's going on inside the lodges than 99% of the Masons who have been there their entire lives."

My friend, I have a funny feeling your masonic friend was being sarcastic with you! I too have friends who are masons but left because they had a fall out with the lodge, and even though he is bitter he still wont speak out against freemasonry, only some of the more snobbish elitist masons he encountered.

No, no no.....
This is REAL.

I used to tell him all kinds of things about the NWO, and aliens and secret societies, he never used to believe me.

When he and I sat together and discussed this finally after some interesting adventures in the lodge, he told me

"Everything you ever told me was absolutely TRUE. Everything you knew about and told me about was spot on, 100% correct." --

This is what came right before he said, It's like you have en eye in the lodge.....etc. "

He had an encounter with somekind of strange being, which I related elsewhere on the site. This "encounter" was one of the things that he had to tell me about because it blew his mind. It occured at a high level Masonic lodge meeting.

I know for a fact, that my friend was not kidding with me. It was a life altering experience for him. He shared the experience with me, because he knew I could handle the info, and already knew much about it. Finally, he needed someone to talk to who understood what was really going on. He knew I did.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

so let me get this straight. We can't even agree on weather or not there is life on other planets, yet you and your 33rd degree mason friend have explicit knowledge of aliens? Just WOW. Forgive me if I find that a bit hard to swallow. I'll tell you what. I'll U2U you my e-mail and if you really do care, you will pass it on to your friend. I should be able to verify he was in fact a mason, and then he can tell me all about what he saw. If he contacts me, and this turns out to be true, We can expose the whole system and save the world before next week.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

so let me get this straight. We can't even agree on weather or not there is life on other planets, yet you and your 33rd degree mason friend have explicit knowledge of aliens? Just WOW. Forgive me if I find that a bit hard to swallow. I'll tell you what. I'll U2U you my e-mail and if you really do care, you will pass it on to your friend. I should be able to verify he was in fact a mason, and then he can tell me all about what he saw. If he contacts me, and this turns out to be true, We can expose the whole system and save the world before next week.

Yeah, like I want to help create more problems for my friend. The Masons would love to know who he is, so they could cause him some trouble.
Sorry, I don't feel the need to please you or satisfy your curiousity.

I said what I said, and you should be grateful to have been blessed with some inside knowledge. Instead of demanding proof of something, when you probably already know, or should already know.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by videoworldwide]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I prefer the spring; it feels like no gravity to me, so unlike a fall. Fall was beautiful in its own way. It lead to the winter, and in the winter, the only possible next choice was spring. Winter forgets the fall, and only remembers the spring, the source from which all sprung. Some of us can imagine spring even when most are in the fall, but the fall will not last forever. The spring is so peaceful.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Another point, networkdude,
Don't you think, being an activist, as I am, that if my friend was slightly willing to talk to a stranger about all this, I would have already gotten it on video and it would be all over the place?
He is a good friend, so imagine asking a good friend to do that, knowing they do not want publicity.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

just start chanting, "two more weeks, two more weeks"

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

so you really don't care about humanity at all.
Well I guess now we know where you stand, or cower.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

so you really don't care about humanity at all.
Well I guess now we know where you stand, or cower.

Typical Masonic attempts at manipulation. The power hungry are never satisfied with what they have, always wanting more, and if they have to browbeat someone, manipulate them, lay guilt
trips on them, it doesn't matter, as long as they get what they want.

You will not get what you want from me, so i'm so, so, very sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I prefer now, as there is no time like the present. Btw, your avatar is already dead. The rug has been pulled. The veil has been lifted. Your avatar is not even self-aware. Its only function is to keep others and itself self-unaware. A robot masquerading as being. A beast masqerading as divine. Such myopia. Oh well, the mortally wounded fade away.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Seems to me that you have the wrong idea about where the conspiracies surrounding the freemasons really lies! As far as I'm concerned ordinary masons are no different than you or I. They feel that they are benefitting from being part of this cult/fraternity and who are you or I to tell them they are wrong?
The real problem with masonry is not with the ordinary men who make up the membership but with the organisation itself. This is a body who attracts people who by their very design want to better themselves. The group attract up and coming businessmen, lawyers and influential future figures who join the masons because they know full well that belonging to the group will give them a "leg-up" when it comes to climbing the corporate ladder. In turn, those elitists search the lodges for just these type of people who are bound for the top. . . People who can further the interests of the Illuminati.
We've got to stop demonising ordinary masons, no matter what heights they have reached in the brotherhood, and instead concentrate on the influence this group have on political leaders and world affairs.

Ordinary freemasons are not the problem. . . The influence which masonry has on world politicians and leaders is, as far as I'm concerned, the real problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

It is the nature of the beast. A group of men who meet in secret and have affiliated political agendas, and half give oaths to a constitution, and they also have oaths to their brotherhood, creates a air of conflict of interest that is too influential and powerful and easy to abuse.

I agree, that not every man in masonry is a bad person, but they do little good by remaining in Masonry.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join